LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't a notion. Goes with whatever she reads on the day and whatever appears to be a trend. 🙄
It's embarrassing.
She flicks her page between public and private every day or two, she’s obviously reading and the second a thread is made on her then puts her page back on private and then reports the thread here 🙈 I really don’t like the design of her living room in her extension, it’s so poor...like why would you stick two tacky pictures bigger than your TV either side of it...it’s a visual nightmare...am surprised she built on to her Dad’s house and even has her bedroom clearly still in his part of the house. She for a fact has plenty of money to get her own place, I just find it a bit weird she won’t have flown the nest at her age, anyone else? Posted while her page is on public btw...she’ll flick it back no doubt after reading this to derail the chat...

Reactions: 4
She flicks her page between public and private every day or two, she’s obviously reading and the second a thread is made on her then puts her page back on private and then reports the thread here 🙈 I really don’t like the design of her living room in her extension, it’s so poor...like why would you stick two tacky pictures bigger than your TV either side of it...it’s a visual nightmare...am surprised she built on to her Dad’s house and even has her bedroom clearly still in his part of the house. She for a fact has plenty of money to get her own place, I just find it a bit weird she won’t have flown the nest at her age, anyone else? Posted while her page is on public btw...she’ll flick it back no doubt after reading this to derail the chat...
And why does she have candlesticks and flowers in her shower?so random! Theres no style or substance-just random white stuff thats never the same shade, and then these huge vases n stuff with fake flowers in them?just so random....

Reactions: 2
Does anyone notice she never mentions her mum?
Yeah I think Victoria bothers with her mum and that’s it, I’m not sure what happened there but I remember one Mother’s Day she did say she would talk about it some day... Victoria had Louise as her birthing partner and not her mum so says a lot about their relationship esp if all the girls except faith live with the dad?

Great to see louise in and around all the shops in ballymena, touching away at all the clothes🙄🙄 you shouldn't be aloud to pick things up and handle stuff you arent buying, specially if folk are wearing gloves, spreading germs, makes me feel ill

Why of all people would the Tower Shopping Centre have Louise as a BA to show on her stories all of their safety measures!??? Sure she didnt adhere to any of the social isolation or distancing measures herself at all throughout this pandemic!!! She's absolutely the wrong person to be doing that job

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why of all people would the Tower Shopping Centre have Louise as a BA to show on her stories all of their safety measures!??? Sure she didnt adhere to any of the social isolation or distancing measures herself at all throughout this pandemic!!! She's absolutely the wrong person to be doing that job
Was she supposed to be showing the safety measures? I thought she was in showing the clothes

Was she supposed to be showing the safety measures? I thought she was in showing the clothes
Yes her first story where shes inside primark she says she is in the tower centre today to show us all the safety measures they have in place around the centre. She then proceeds to just instead go around the shops highlighting the clothes she likes/wants as freebies.

Louises videos were atrocious she showed dam all in primark! They need a new band ambassedor 4sure maybe color me beautiful she is fantastic at it or even just Julie be better than that pathetic attempt from Louise 😮😮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She was to show how primark had set up the social distancing markers but she showed very little ...Faith and her were shopping.

Louises videos were atrocious she showed dam all in primark! They need a new band ambassedor 4sure maybe color me beautiful she is fantastic at it or even just Julie be better than that pathetic attempt from Louise 😮😮
Colour me beautiful was just as bad or even worse, her son was vulnerable and she was in and around b&m looking at all the tack of the day having people in her garden etc way before lockdown ended .. julie adhered to the rules maybe because she has a newborn baby

Reactions: 3
Colour me beautiful was just as bad or even worse, her son was vulnerable and she was in and around b&m looking at all the tack of the day having people in her garden etc way before lockdown ended .. julie adhered to the rules maybe because she has a newborn baby
julie didn’t adhere to the rules tho her mummy has been in her house long before it was announced she could and today a whole family squashed on a sofa no social distancing and holding the child.

Reactions: 4
julie didn’t adhere to the rules tho her mummy has been in her house long before it was announced she could and today a whole family squashed on a sofa no social distancing and holding the child.
I didn’t see any of that, I skip past her stories now they annoy me that much 😂😂

And why does she have candlesticks and flowers in her shower?so random! Theres no style or substance-just random white stuff thats never the same shade, and then these huge vases n stuff with fake flowers in them?just so random....
She was baffled today 🙄

She was baffled today 🙄
Wouldnt take much now in fairness 🙃 but why come on sayin all that? Is she that stuck for content? Its the holier than thou shite again-cant stop thinkin about it but here buy these wooden toothbrushes aff me 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.