Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bennyboy11

Hi Victoria just reported you to ASA for a clear breach of their guidelines. Maybe your big sis could tell you what they are as it was me who reported her this time last year and then she received her warning. Victoria needs her own thread.

Is there a reason why these two freeloaders don't use Ursuala Madden to get their hair done?? She is local to them and her colors are fantastic, you would think as they know her they would show support. Must be because she doesn't give it to them for free, they expect everything for free yet give nothing away, do you ever hear of anyone having a discount code for the LMD salon? Absolute sprongers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Mumontherun1990

Have to ask how LMDs make up course is apparently so popular but yet she feels the need to go on and do a step by step fucking dummy version of how to register for it.. 🤔🤔 Use your mouse, move your mouse to the top corner and then look down at your hand and curl your finger up into a position where u are able to click on the mouse so it goes to the next page and then after that follow the above 4 times over and put in your bank details and pay me £24 please. OK lovely.

• Haha
She loves how everything back to normal? Not surprised she z that at all. Wish I lived on the same earth she is on 😂😂 her poor da must of got the covid vaccine r something! 4 new cases down in newry and Mourne the other day alone and 5 over the weekend! They could be 1st area in the north put in localised lock down for flips sake she needs to get a grip of herself N protect her father if they were customers from Today they no mask on

emoot86

What I can’t take seriously is the fact that just because Tiffany Brien may have got the insta handles of a few people viewing her thread (though not accurate as her method to gaining it meant anyone in Instagram viewing the page she set up could have viewed it and not via tattle) these instagrammers think they can say “we can find out your identity on tattle” like LMD said. You can’t. It.is.not.possible 😂 unless they own or buy the domain from tattle 😂 these absolute fuckwits either believe it themselves or are actually stupid and let’s me honest either of those scenarios are possible with LMD.

I’ll explain how Tiffany got (not accurate as said above) insta handles incase Lmd tries it here.

Tiffany brien wanted to see who was posting and viewing her thread so she devised a plan in that she created a fake Instagram page slamming other NI instagrammers including herself, then she became a member on here pretending she was someone else who had the same opinions as all of the posters complaining about Tiffany on the thread. She posted a link to the Instagram page stating that someone set up this account calling out the shitty behaviour of these influencers and isn’t it great. Many clicked the link to the Instagram profile thinking nothing of it however the link took you straight to a story on the Instagram page so they could then see all the Insta profiles of people viewing her thread via viewing the Instagram story.

So if anyone posts any links to Instagram profiles on here do not click on the links!

Other than attempting that, which hopefully won’t work if you all have read this post, there is absolutely no way she can get information or ip addresses or identities of anyone on any forum, unless the influencer lifestyle is paying big and she can buy out tattle and I doubt that’s the case. I don’t think we have anything to worry about guys 😂😂

will agree with one thing she said, they put themselves “on the line” so should expect criticism. I did lol at that and wondered if she meant online.

why is she so dim “fleck” I can’t deal with how stupid she is at times.
‘On the line’ she sounds like my 70 year old granny 😂😂😂 so embarrassed for her!

these people need to get off their phones says she who never has her phone out of her face.

I thought she was naming a troll the way she said I’m going to mention this girls name and I swear I heard “Carly fleck” and then “ carleen fleck” and I’m think oh god what’s this girl dr t to her,
LMD should educate herself .... Caroline flack was hounded by the tabloid press ...
Such a big fan of Carly Fleck and can’t even get her name right. You couldn’t right it.
Is she bovvered tho?!! Not much 😂

• Haha

Dolittle

OMG that whole family are idiots. There’s screenshots for whoever has been reporting her to the police. That’s Victoria’s snap. Her dad and Charles in the pictures.. this girl needs outed to the public for her carry on

She made her business through social media I hope she loses it through social media. How are they getting away with house hopping.

Attachments

• Angry

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Och I can’t stick Hollie trying to be all ‘embracing my no makeup’ these days. It’s not no makeup when you have heavily tattooed eyebrows, full volume eyelash extensions and semi permanent eyeliner. And lighting makes all the difference too - photos days apart, her skin looks completely different? Not to mention how obvious her lip fillers are when she doesn’t have a full face of makeup on. Sorry but doesn’t qualify as ‘no makeup’ or natural look. Her page is currently on public too so can post but no doubt will be put back on private the instant she sees this. If you ‘don’t care‘ about the opinion of strangers then have the balls to leave it on public. Can’t name anyone with a following over 20k who leaves their page on private 😂
I love when she shows herself doin the silly new sticky up brows with the tin of soap and “best product ever” lmds face hairspray....she has about 6 eyebrow hairs and the rest is tattoo- there she is brushin like billio at these couple of hairs....uv no eyebrows!!quit tryin to do what everyone else is doin when u physically cant!🙈🙄

• Haha

Eyerolling

VIP Member
she doesn’t know if it’s lockdown or not but there is a wild amount of rumours going about that are about her .... she’s going to let them get on with it as she’s all about the POSITIVITY 😂
Rumours my a**e 😂
Saw her driving through Ballymena town centre on my lunch break today, face on her like a bulldog chewing a wasp - she is such a moody cow. Should not be working with people

• Haha

Ilovewine

She had lost soo much weight too
But I totally get how easy it is put on

Just James mua
He works for bperfect
I really wouldn't diss her for her weight. She's very attractive regardless of weight. She lost her personality when she lost the weight. She should learn how to dress to impress though. especially when in the public eye and for God sake wear shoes that she can actually walk in! Heels only enhance an outfit if you can actually walk in them lol otherwise you just look plain daft and people talk about you on tattle lou 🤣

Herefortea135

VIP Member
Nah paper straws lol 😂 now I don’t mean to sad evil but holy fuck louise’s face does not match her body. I’m sure she’ll be fuming seeing these

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
Nor would I but not because of where she lives, more because she's completely vacuous and probably doesn't know who John Hume is. She's not from Callabasas either but God forbid something happened to one of the Kardashians, you'd see a comment then.
I was just going to say the same she probably doesn’t even know who he is. She doesn’t comment or care about social issues or issues of injustice cause she’s too stupid to understand. Unless she can get a “Carling Fleck” reference in haha

Lmd123

I dont like to slag people and I love when people get their teeth done but if they get them in the absolutely perfect style...why dont they get the bottom set done too coz u see such a difference and makes the top looks extra fake 🙈

• Heart

Herefortea135

VIP Member
She’s now saying that it’s only started from she started using hand sanitizer 😒 so now she’s one of those who isn’t gonna use it.
swear as someone who works in healthcare and has eczema from head to toe.... please just use the fecking thing! We can’t be having another big spread of this virus.
does she not get that young ones and maybe older ones will see her saying this and follow her lead 🤬🤬

My sisters closet are in a different league !! They seem genuine and their competition is decent as opposed to an aul bag someone has had in their cupboard. Plus they actually want to give lots of money to charity.
Genuine however they really mark up their AliExpress clothes 🙈🙈

• Wow