Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
Hear her on tonight again saying her own name lmao I know it’s such a minor thing but it just screams narcissist to me hahah

Reactions: 6

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
Full on chav with a wee bit of cash.

do love island take contestants with children? If they do how long will it be until VMD tries to get on the show 😂
Not long I’d say, she already tried going for the Miss NI title. Didn’t make it past the heats though

• Haha
300 people signed up already?! At 20£ each!!!
🙄 makes me sick!!!! No wonder she’s laughin
But is it really 300 or 500 how do we know? Q a wee screen shot of the actual numbers when she sees this 🤣🤣🤣.

But seriously how can she not laugh with them teeth she can hardly close her mouth.
The content of most of the Instagramers keeps me well entertained although I spend most of my time literally cringing for them and thing why the f would u put that public. My mind boggles why they would want to share so much of their lives so publicly. Especially those with children 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

xo_caz_xo

Got blocked for messaging Louise and asking where her mask was 🤣 Callaghans replied and said that there were no guidelines for mask wearing in store when LMD pre recorded the videos yet she said they were pre recorded last month.

Columbo

VIP Member
Emma Kearney's stories 🙈 what the hell is going on? Is that The Grand Central? How did they allow that?

• Angry
  • Wow

Columbo

VIP Member
Well put this this way, if you google your own name do you have news reports about rape trials pop up? He isn’t specifically named anywhere but when you google his name those are results you get.

Columbo

VIP Member
They need boycotted along with all the companies she is shouting out and advertising for ... like VODUZ

Run 5k for charity ... nah love do yourself a favour and stay just stay in at home your own home with the person you live with.... yourself!!

She’s that many faces and personas she can surely keep herself company

She’s a big narcissist and her behaviour is disgraceful..

Online petition needed calling them all out

Be interesting to see who she gets her stupid garden furniture from .... hardly essential business either
Yeah and she drove to Ballymena to buy herself a bbq. Really essential.

I used to be a big supporter of LMD back in the day before the whole calendar stunt, think its great shes making something of herself ect but that photoshoot made me feel so bad for her.
Is brendan taking the piss or what?
Fatima and polly are on a whole different level from her, she was definitely sidelined

emoot86

Ursula Madden & LMD were besties back in the day, but they friendship seems to be long gone!

Ursula is an amazing hairdresser and her salon is one of the best for colours in NI I would say! Try getting an appointment as a new client in there - it’s impossible, they’ve a waiting list as long as your arm!

I did notice that LMD has started to stock the shampoo & conditioner sets that Ursula was selling over lockdown. She’s a money greedy bitch, obviously seen Ursula doing this and couldn’t miss an opportunity to line her own pockets a bit more. I think she’s do well to stick to her own lane. What does she know about hair really?
she started stocking the shampoos right after the hairdresser who rented a chair from her opened her own salon up (she was selling the full alfaparf range and I believe gave lmd some for free!!). it’s pretty greedy and money hungry and also shady to the hairdresser who got her own place. Would sell her granny for an extra pound!

Peppa20

I would love to have a family bbq with my family who i always seen nearly everyday...
Ooooh wait i cant because it is against government advice...
Why is this still being allowed? All for publicity and the likes for raising money for the NHS!

Wonderwall

She was definitely using that Nivea Men’s as a primer in her salon... might have been there a few years ago and had it put on my face 🙈

Omg. I remember this. Didn't know it came from the gospel of LMD though.

She said people are confused where all her jewellery is from (maybe stop posting so many different ads then Lou)

• Haha

Eyeswideopened

And your mouth is possibly sore from them great big teeth you have! My jaws feel sore even looking at them 😁 how come you talked about teeth this morning but totally missed talking apart the fact yours are fake?
I asked her on a live whem she had her teeth done and she says they arnt fake they are her own teeth just bonded?? 🙈🙈 na Lou defo horse teeth. Also victorias recent pic 🤢 she looks awful her teeth are too big for that skinny face. Cheap kartrashians

• Haha

LoveTheGossIre

Chatty Member
The dad is called Tiernan he seems a nice fella quite quiet

Genuine question to anyone who has been following Hollie Campbell a long time (cause I’ve been following about a week🤣) is she trans?
You have unintentionally WON the internet today 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s like one of those horse/ human hybrid things ... big horse head and teeth and mane

• Haha