Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

parmavioletx

Someone just asked her on her live is she still BA for Karen Daly and she just goes ‘no I’m not’ and changed the subject 🐸☕ Hope loads of her other brands drop her for her behaviour recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Nose__bag

Okay so I didn’t know who Maeve Madden was so had a look at her Instagram. Does she have her own tattle page? (If not she seriously need one - that accent) who is she? Where is she from?
The accent is a bit weird but she’s actually not bad, her workouts are great and she’s not full of ad’s and she does reviews where she will actually tell the truth a few times she has said products were complete shite and not too buy so she’s not afraid to tell the truth about brands

Ilovewine

If you are showcasing a shopping centre and going into multiple shops at least try and make sure the people you are shopping with are wearing a mask. Louise was cute enough not to show her face but it didn't sound like when she was speaking that she was wearing one either.
She hasn't followed the rules since day one! She's not gonna start now! Such an influential person, especially to young people and could set an excellent example but thinks she is above following the guidelines and restrictions! Like Brendan bperfect. I will never purchase anything from his line again. This pandemic brought the worst out in some people. As long as they have their influencers nights out and holidays they don't care. It must really annoy Lou that all the other bperfect pallets really shit on hers 😂

Shes late to the party with the glow cherie/ Charlotte tilbury comparison. Someone has commented that makeup by julie has already covered this, she must be raging 😂

• Haha

Wonderwall

She got a PR drop or whatever it's called from Charlotte Tilbury- don't even know how much it was worth as my make up bag can't stretch to CT but it was some amount of stuff. Yet she said recently that she didnt own any and had only heard of the Flawless Filter when she seen her sis had it. But yesterday said it was one of her favourite make up brands 🤔🤔

Mumwithbump

I done her online makeup course.absolute shambles.learnt feck all because shes that ignorant she deletes u off the group as soon as its finished.never even bothered 2 watch the last 2 tutorials
I'm doing 1 now with Laura b and shes fantastic and the groups are kept active so we can go and refresh what we learnt as its alot of information...
Cant even bare 2 watch lmd anymore I just flick on through.

Lovingthegossipgirl

Is it true she has teeth that could eat an apple threw a letter box? YES! Is it true she broke lockdown repeatedly because the rules didn't apply to her ? YES! where is the lies? Of course she had to bring up Caroline FLECK! If you give one fuck about that girl you would have the decency to get at least her name right!

The new man is still on the go, well was during lockdown as my friend spotted them in mcds together.

Rumour had it, Louise and neil were in trouble with money and a court case is looming...

• Wow

Wonderwall

Yesterday's deep and meaningful quote of the day- "why is it when you are on a diet you crave everything".

Jesus wept

Callaghans and Linda Stinson both saying how amazing she is on her latest post.

• Haha
  • Sick

Purplemania101

That Victoria one must never work either. Seems like she just lives off the back of Louise and has her daddy look after the wean. As much as I don’t like Louise at least she makes her own money, as well as Michaela and Melissa away doing their own thing and getting their degrees etc. Victoria seems to do fuck all and yet has all these luxe items to show for it...
Rumour has it that she’s on Only Fans. Don’t know if that’s true or not. What irritates me is that she puts her son in a nursery/crèche and runs the country drinking coffee and getting treatments done.

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Is she for real? Sister arrived at her house lyin on her back, which i hear shes used to, wrecked after a run. N there she is sittin up gettin her horrendous wig “curled” probably stinkin of sweat-same clothes, showered? Dirty dirty stinkin girls 🤢

• Haha

Columbo

VIP Member
There is nothing wrong with her body other size, she should just own it and not filter herself beyond recognition
Exactly. Nothing wrong with her as she is but she's clearly not happy with herself if she's photoshopping her pics. Most of us struggle with our weight at some stage in our lives, how much more relatable could she be if she talked about it but no it's all smoke and mirrors with LMD.

parmavioletx

I had to laugh at her saying she keeps getting these cold sore/blister things under her nose after what ppl had said about a certain habit on the other thread.
And the fact she’s ‘grinding her teeth’ yes Hun it’s because you read here and know there’s quite a few people can see right through you 🥳

• Heart

Missycoco

VIP Member
What a weirdo! 😂

I thought that too! I wouldn’t take them if I was given them for free. Her sense of style is so rare!

Those trainers 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wow , I always thought she was tall and slim , now not saying anything wrong with been a bit larger, would love to be slimmer and taller myself , . Why does she hide her shape size. All you really see is her Caked made up face and hair extensions on Insta. Embrace your shape/body stop trying to hide it. Everyone that knows her will know what her real size is , camera does not lie, . Then trainers are hideous, basically she just been materialistic, showing followers ‘oh look I can afford hideous £800 or whatever they cost trainers ,. No amount of high end items including the LV bags etc, will make you slimmer , taller . Bet she was furious at that photo .

• Haha

Louise208

Chatty Member
The absolute shape of them crowd of sheep last night, all up each others holes pretending to be all best friends then chatting shit behind each others backs, jac Osborne is a whole different breed to them crowd of girls not caked in make up and tan just a nice amount she had on

Last edited:

Runningblonde

So glad I found a thread on her. So I've just created an account to say that when I first stumbled on her account, I gotta admit I do adore her make up looks and I liked her because she had a nice normal curvy figure size 16. I absolutely love her style and I think all her clothes look amazing so was really pleased to see age has a depop account. I bought a dress from her and omg it came and it had a massive chunk of sequins missing. I messaged her to say and she totally ignored me. What a stupid cow. Think it's outrageous she's promoting teeth whitening strips.

• Wow