Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Playit90

Anyone else noticing how LMD popularity in her posts are slowly going down?
Emma Kearney is slowly taking over, which is great to see

Reactions: 5

Eyerolling

VIP Member
To be fair she has raised a lot of money for the NHS but the winner is someone she follows, always makes me sceptical about these things

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
To have over 100k followers and an average like total per photo of around 1500-2000 just shows how downhill she’s going. I wouldn’t trust a word that comes out of her mouth either. Greedy greedy

maggiedoot

Louise being all this morning like “going to my friends granny’s funeral 😢 but anyway this is how I do my eyebrows ✌🏼
that's the inability to show compassion for anyone else - classic Narc. she'll realise the inappropriateness of this when her own granny or granda die.

Gossqween

Hi guys, LMD got caught sniffy sniffing in Ramore before and had to pay money so that she wasnt for getting arrested or her name in the papers hahahahaha
Who exactly did she pay money too? So she wouldn’t have got arrested? The cops then? Bit far fetched to be fair 😂😂😂

• Haha

Stress Ball

Does anyone mind 4 or 5 years ago she did the email lesson? Think it was £15 and she emailed through a booklet. it looks exactly the same as her advert for this.

• Haha

Eyerolling

VIP Member
First time posting, however is there tension with her and ohsofemme? They never seem to acknowledge eachother. Also is there a thread on ohsofemme
I have never heard there is. I just think they don’t acknowledge each other as they wouldn’t have any reason to? I don’t think anything about LMD is Ohsofemme’s style. I like Ohsofemme. Always take the time to reply to DMs and actually works hard on her videos and stories. She makes them a bit different, and has creative flair. She studied fashion so I find her videos on outfits interesting even though I would/could never wear them. She’s also honest about her skin and teeth insecurities and shows herself often without makeup. There is no thread on Ohsofemme. You can search for threads using the spyglass in the top corner, and tick titles only

Where is Louise's fella? Normally shes never done showing off what they're eating and drinking
They were in mcds in Ballymena the other day... Still together

The amount of people and business lmd knows and she's s asking for recommendations for "screens".... We will just await the "gifted" post.

I cud be wrong but the recommendations usually follow up with a gifted item!

Google and buy from someone local like everyone else has!

Last edited:

Gossqween

Rumour has it that she’s on Only Fans. Don’t know if that’s true or not. What irritates me is that she puts her son in a nursery/crèche and runs the country drinking coffee and getting treatments done.
Have to jump in here but so what if she does have an OF account? So many girls making money these days off them why not cash in? And as for her little boy she doesn’t have to be home 24/7 with him to be a good mum, crèche is good for kids. Who’s to say she doesn’t have him with her when drinking coffee? This is an LMD thread, it can be shut down for talking about someone else whether it’s her sister or not

• Haha

Gossipqueen15

Anyone notice the sisters all promote different tan brands
All in it for the money

Rumour has it that she’s on Only Fans. Don’t know if that’s true or not. What irritates me is that she puts her son in a nursery/crèche and runs the country drinking coffee and getting treatments done.
Ohhh this would make sense, she probably does. How else does she afford it? Poor child's benefit money goes on her getting eyelashes done

Eyerolling

VIP Member
wonder did she just follow her to let her message her?
Could be, but if she did then she’d have been wiser tagging her than posting her email address 😂😂😂 She has no clue about GDPR.
I’m just sceptical because I know businesses that have run comps then always someone they know benefits (or even worse ask someone they know to pretend to win).

Bgr101

VIP Member
Thats actually a good point, where did it come from? She never discussed where it was produced or if she was ever actually involved? Who knows, everything to do with her business etc is all a bit sketchy
You can be sure brendan has a chinese supplier. Buys in bulk and sticks a label on it. You can tell from the marketing and the packaging they are cheap imports.

Ilovewine

So shocked at everyone’s stories last night from the BPerfect event! Why do they all think they can do what they want. Over 900 new cases in NI today and LMD and the Bperfect team swanning about not giving a fuck. At least have some respect for the rules that are in place for everyone’s protection.

Not surprised Emma deleted those stories, probably thought she was the dogs balls last night when the drinks in.

Wasn’t it Brendan who had a big party at the end of the last lockdown for his birthday? Last night was another example of how him and that crowd just don’t give a shit.
Yes he did. Lmd, emma and all the rest were there

Delurking as this has absolutely disgusted me. Seriously.... How self absorbed can you get? What was Victoria doing stuck in the middle of it all?

They are completely deluded
I'm guessing they all brought a plus 1. You would have thought lou would have preferred a night in a hotel with her man and not her sister 😉😉🤷‍♀️

• Haha