Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
Did yous hear her just then giving out saying masks should have been brought in a long time ago? Well most people who aren’t selfish assholes (like Louise) have been wearing one anyway. How’s she gonna sit there and say we should have been wearing them a long time ago when she wasn’t even wearing one in the shop. Rolled my eyes into oblivion there

Did yous hear her just then giving out saying masks should have been brought in a long time ago? Well most people who aren’t selfish assholes (like Louise) have been wearing one anyway. How’s she gonna sit there and say we should have been wearing them a long time ago when she wasn’t even wearing one in the shop. Rolled my eyes into oblivion there
Ps I would love to see wee Emma take over her, hope everything works out for that girl she is lovely And always puts a smile on my face

Reactions: 5

HesterPrynne

There must be some chatter going on between LMD, Hollie Campbell and Ingrid Graham - the holy trinity of stupidity.
They all lick each other's holes (well, the latter two more so), and they're on too much recently yapping on their stories about rumours this and trolls that. 🙄

We need a thread on Ingrid Graham because I really think she needs to cool it on the afternoon cocktail binging.
Good job her wee ones are only young because they'd be scundered having their ma publicly broadcasting herself steaming on insta everyday.

• Haha

CCY111

What a horrid person she is! Self live/adoration is so ugly! She deliberately posted these pics to wind some up. Playing song in the background ‘do you think I am beautiful ‘ or something similar. Beauty starts on the inside . Might look ok after ten ton of makeup and hair extensions, but get real live, you are no Maura Higgins, now that is one beautiful girl, fantastic figure, does not need make up to show it, You would never see her trying to wind followers upsilly person , Maura is so much more professional and younger .takes more than make up and designer bags to show class and beauty . It’s far from a classy bird you are.
As for these cheap designs , they look like Primark or market stall , mass produced in sweat shops
She’s loving thee old photoshop in all of these. Again, three sizes smaller than she actually is. Does she forget that people see her in the real world and know she’s nowhere near a size 10/12. She’s about an 18 even with her weight loss!

parmavioletx

It's like a shite calendar you would get free when you order something else. Is she charging for it?
Yeah is it not like £12 🤣🤣

Had to laugh at Bperfect Brendans quote yesterday ‘ask believe receive’ which is 100% from The Secret and not made up by Brendan ffs🤣

• Haha

parmavioletx

Who is Karen daly?
The girl who owns that dieting academy LMD used to share her discount code all the time. And Karen used to come to her house and cook for her!!

Does she seriously think her extensions are only looking like shit now? They’ve looked that way since she got them inserted you could always see where her natural hair ended and her extensions began 😂😂😂

Last edited:

Eyerolling

VIP Member
I don’t see what problem with her working is people know what they signing up for
Do they? I don’t think young, impressionable teenagers and early twenty somethings do know what they sign up for though.

If you read the comments, It’s not the fact she’s working, it’s the fact she puts absolutely no effort to these things when she does them. Her events before have been shit by all accounts, and people are complaining about this course that she can’t even turn up on time. She’s supposed to be in lockdown, how can’t you turn up on time?!!

• Heart

Derry_girl

VIP Member
I really don’t like to comment on anyone’s weight or appearance as I have my own insecurities. But people like her are those who make us self conscious, her photos are clearly photoshopped? I didn’t believe this was her when I seen this picture
Nothing wrong with her body but she needs to stop pretending to be someone she isn't, she should own those curves and be proud

Armagh556

Does Hollie wanna do another boomerang of her kitchen, kitchen table or lantern cos I don’t think I mind what it looks like! She needs to get herself a personality Cos her stories are like a video tape on repeat And it’s a boring tape at that

• Haha

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
"Our socially distanced queue has started to form" didn't take long for that to go out the window.
sickening how they posted those types of
Stories like the "socially distanced queue" and the sanitiser station to seem like they were doing something. Meanwhile they're all partying all over one another. Joke.

also did I hear Louise say she had appointments today? I wouldn't be going anywhere near her (not that I would usually hahaha"

PinkTassel

The ma apparently cheated on the da years ago and they all disowned her for it. Think Victoria would still bothers with her.
Someone asked her about the ma on q&a stories ages ago, her reply was something like 'someday I will go there'
Like wtf.. who do you think you are? Lol are you writing a book about it?!
I find it funny.. do you remember Ciaran that lmd was with for years. She cheated on him. Like mother like daughter eh.

• Haha