Llewelyn Davies / Rhys Davies &TTT official

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rhys Davies gf is just the bottom of the sludge bucket! On her feed today she going after someone who has been in the police and now a NHS worker who dared to tackle her on yet another pathetic post !
Oh my good god. I hope to hell that everyone keeps a VERY close eye on her when they return. Exactly the sort of idiot who becomes a superspreader out of sheer stupidity.

Reactions: 4
Rhys Davies gf is just the bottom of the sludge bucket! On her feed today she going after someone who has been in the police and now a NHS worker who dared to tackle her on yet another pathetic post !
She’s honestly as bad as Rhys Davies. Vile, both of them. I personally believe she’s fully complicit in his antics and activities from the way she always comes across on her social media. All she cares about is money and getting her own way, just like him.

Reactions: 7
Urgh she’s thick as tit

So Iv just seen that Dubai has been added to the list removed from the travel corridor meaning anyone returning after tonight must self isolate for 14 days. I hope that llewy and Georgia do the right thing on their return. Although why change the habits of a lifetime

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So Iv just seen that Dubai has been added to the list removed from the travel corridor meaning anyone returning after tonight must self isolate for 14 days. I hope that llewy and Georgia do the right thing on their return. Although why change the habits of a lifetime
Of course they won't and when they do return remember to write out llewelyn Davies in full for the SEO for the world to see.

And hopefully hmrc

• Heart
Reactions: 2
For me I hope they stay in the Maldives. They’re just pond life . You can’t polish a turd and that’s what Rhys Davies Lauren and Llewellyn Davies all are. They can wear all the designer gear ( turkey specials) stand by all the flash cars and display all the fake watches they like however their mentality is scumcity level. They lack finesse, sophistication, morals, class and taste. They aren’t used to the high life. If they were they’d not be as flash as they come across. They’re on a level with trump for comedy value. They’re that common family on holiday who scream and shout expletives all day, drink and eat like gluttons and have that child who’s so spoilt and precocious you want to just throw it in the pool. They fit into the Maldives like square pegs in round holes . And how crass to say how much you’ve spent on a holiday . 😂😂 if you’ve spent £35k on that holiday Rhys then you were robbed mate! The con man has been played 😂😂. Many People today believe money is the most important thing and flashing your wealth. Rhys has no respect for money what so ever and therefore he will never truly have any.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
For me I hope they stay in the Maldives. They’re just pond life . You can’t polish a turd and that’s what Rhys Davies Lauren and Llewellyn Davies all are. They can wear all the designer gear ( turkey specials) stand by all the flash cars and display all the fake watches they like however their mentality is scumcity level. They lack finesse, sophistication, morals, class and taste. They aren’t used to the high life. If they were they’d not be as flash as they come across. They’re on a level with trump for comedy value. They’re that common family on holiday who scream and shout expletives all day, drink and eat like gluttons and have that child who’s so spoilt and precocious you want to just throw it in the pool. They fit into the Maldives like square pegs in round holes . And how crass to say how much you’ve spent on a holiday . 😂😂 if you’ve spent £35k on that holiday Rhys then you were robbed mate! The con man has been played 😂😂. Many People today believe money is the most important thing and flashing your wealth. Rhys has no respect for money what so ever and therefore he will never truly have any.
It's all being spent with stolen money anyway. Rhys Davies Coach in NLP and Hypnosis is a criminal using the money he stole. Panic the Mother is watching her £50,000 be spent on vodka and face tattoos to massage the ego of a conman and fraudster.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's all being spent with stolen money anyway. Rhys Davies Coach in NLP and Hypnosis is a criminal using the money he stole. Panic the Mother is watching her £50,000 be spent on vodka and face tattoos to massage the ego of a conman and fraudster.
£50,000? Makes you question how many other people rhys Davies and llewelyn Davies might have taken from people.

What exactly did she pay 50k and what service did they provide? It's crazy

Reactions: 2
£50,000? Makes you question how many other people rhys Davies and llewelyn Davies might have taken from people.

What exactly did she pay 50k and what service did they provide? It's crazy
I think they were very cleverly targeting people who could get a bounceback loan if I remember correctly. I'm sure there were posts about that by someone.

Absolute bleeping snakes. Hopefully PTMs court case is going well.

Reactions: 1
Just a couple of images to support the above 😂😂

Llewellyn Davies & his wife looking like they fit right in, in Dubai. Pure class 🙄 And not sure if it’s just me, but that hotel doesn’t look all that impressive?!

And the holiday is costing Rhys Davies 35k, yet you’re drinking Smirnoff?! 😂😂 No Belvedere? Grey Goose? Ciroc? Pahahaha. Please take your BS elsewhere. And even if you had spent an obscene amount on a holiday, nobody cares, you’re still a twit and are paying for it with stolen money.

These goons are too much for me. I just cannot.

View attachment 386314View attachment 386315View attachment 386316

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Omg hahahahahah I came across this post purely by accident and I legit fell off my seat laughing 😂.

Right I have known these two clown since the age of 3. I have seen it all, from both brothers being bullied in school to trying to be bullies and getting battered themselves lol.

So during the time I have know them, they have failed at becoming footballers, failed boxers, laughed at others for taking roids but then started abusing them themselves, all while being ridiculed by everyone who has ever met them lol.

Background - they are from Coventry and are 37 years old. They lived in a crappy house their mum owns near Clay Lane in Coventry, googe map it and its a sh1thole area lol. During their young days they got bullied for being the same clowns they are now. They have never had any friends apart from each other. They have always been racist af, especially to Asians. Please note, the school they went to was full of Asians and they always hated the fact the Asian kids had money whilst these two were little tr@mps. After gassing at school they would both become footballers and failing, they joined the army and were off the scene for a while. They resurfaced and claimed to be boxers. They got chased out of at least 4 gyms in Coventry (red corner, future fitness, fitness factory, pro gym) out of which, Rhys Davies sexually abused the 16 year old son of one the owners and yes Rhys is gay. They tried being bullies at these gyms, usually starting trouble with white men who feared them. Let me be straight, they might look big and scary, but they are complete clowns. Anyone who has ever given it back to them, they cr@p themselves. This is how they have been from day one and honestly are complete jokers to the point where no one who knows them would ever be scared of them. So anyway after failing as boxers and constantly dissing steroid users in gyms, they started taking roids themselves lol. This led to them buying them off owners from some gym owners who always kicked these clowns out. Due to some of the gym owners being quite dangerous, they went off the scene again. They resurfaced as the terrible twins, now switching from bodybuilders to positivity coaches or whatever nonsense it was. They preached about bullying but everyone who knows them was like wtf lol. At this point Rhys Davies made a bigger joke out of himself after assaulting someone on a train and running away, for which he got caught lol. Then they left Coventry and no one heard about them. Bear in mind, they have no real friends, even though they claim to be David Hayes, Derek Chisora, Anthony Joshua's friends lol. They are hated by most black people, white people and Asians, purely because they are like leeches who try and mingle in every circle and then get exposed and move on. They have zero shame. The last I heard was that Llewellyn Davies found himself a rich girl, whose dad was minted. Then bang I see this article lol. All I can say is they are the biggest fakes going. By the sounds of it, apart from the money they robbed from others, they haven't got nothing of their own. They always used to buy fake clothes whilst training at pro gym in Coventry so that explains the clothes. Their strength is that they know how to talk the talk and people think because they are big, bl@ck and 'dangerous' they are useful. Nah... They are useless lol. I just pity the silly people who fell for these clowns nonsense, trust me you aren't going to get rich by following these 2 muppet as they aren't rich themselves. I doubt even after nearly 40 years they have paid their mums house off in a cr@p area in Coventry let alone buy manors LOL. all I'm saying is... Let them stick to drinking 35cl bottles of smirnoff in Dubai... Even this is above their level lol.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg hahahahahah I came across this post purely by accident and I legit fell off my seat laughing 😂.

Right I have known these two clown since the age of 3. I have seen it all, from both brothers being bullied in school to trying to be bullies and getting battered themselves lol.

So during the time I have know them, they have failed at becoming footballers, failed boxers, laughed at others for taking roids but then started abusing them themselves, all while being ridiculed by everyone who has ever met them lol.

Background - they are from Coventry and are 37 years old. They lived in a crappy house their mum owns near Clay Lane in Coventry, googe map it and its a sh1thole area lol. During their young days they got bullied for being the same clowns they are now. They have never had any friends apart from each other. They have always been racist af, especially to Asians. Please note, the school they went to was full of Asians and they always hated the fact the Asian kids had money whilst these two were little tr@mps. After gassing at school they would both become footballers and failing, they joined the army and were off the scene for a while. They resurfaced and claimed to be boxers. They got chased out of at least 4 gyms in Coventry (red corner, future fitness, fitness factory, pro gym) out of which, Rhys Davies sexually abused the 16 year old son of one the owners and yes Rhys is gay. They tried being bullies at these gyms, usually starting trouble with white men who feared them. Let me be straight, they might look big and scary, but they are complete clowns. Anyone who has ever given it back to them, they cr@p themselves. This is how they have been from day one and honestly are complete jokers to the point where no one who knows them would ever be scared of them. So anyway after failing as boxers and constantly dissing steroid users in gyms, they started taking roids themselves lol. This led to them buying them off owners from some gym owners who always kicked these clowns out. Due to some of the gym owners being quite dangerous, they went off the scene again. They resurfaced as the terrible twins, now switching from bodybuilders to positivity coaches or whatever nonsense it was. They preached about bullying but everyone who knows them was like wtf lol. At this point Rhys Davies made a bigger joke out of himself after assaulting someone on a train and running away, for which he got caught lol. Then they left Coventry and no one heard about them. Bear in mind, they have no real friends, even though they claim to be David Hayes, Derek Chisora, Anthony Joshua's friends lol. They are hated by most black people, white people and Asians, purely because they are like leeches who try and mingle in every circle and then get exposed and move on. They have zero shame. The last I heard was that Llewellyn Davies found himself a rich girl, whose dad was minted. Then bang I see this article lol. All I can say is they are the biggest fakes going. By the sounds of it, apart from the money they robbed from others, they haven't got nothing of their own. They always used to buy fake clothes whilst training at pro gym in Coventry so that explains the clothes. Their strength is that they know how to talk the talk and people think because they are big, bl@ck and 'dangerous' they are useful. Nah... They are useless lol. I just pity the silly people who fell for these clowns nonsense, trust me you aren't going to get rich by following these 2 muppet as they aren't rich themselves. I doubt even after nearly 40 years they have paid their mums house off in a cr@p area in Coventry let alone buy manors LOL. all I'm saying is... Let them stick to drinking 35cl bottles of smirnoff in Dubai... Even this is above their level lol.
Well that was a good read with my morning coffee!

Smirnoff and Fanta oozes class and sophistication.

• Haha
  • Heart
Wow 😮😮😮😮😮 fully outed!

And the house definitely isn't paid off as its still a council house when I did a land registry search a couple of months back. Rhys was stupid enough to reveal the house with its front door, then googling his name revealed the 2017 Court case and conviction for assault by battery and assaulting a police officer - which revealed the road name too.

£3 Land Registry search revealed that the house Rhys has lied so many times about buying for his mum is still owned by the same trust since 1915 😂😂😂

And you're bang on about Rhys' Mrs, her dad has quite a few companies in the financial services sector and from looking at his accounts, has done well. Plus her husband died, so I assume a life insurance payout too.

Thanks for your extra info - fantastic! Proves the value of these threads.

As you know them, maybe you can identify someone - if you go right back in Rhys IG, right to his first posts, there's a different fiance, with cropped blonde hair and a son too. Who's she and what happened there do you know? Hope she's OK!

They always say the truth will out! My god their time is limited! The attitude of these pair of prat’s to ‘normal’ hard working people is diabolical, I’ve met them both via various ‘connections’ and within minutes of listening to them it was clear they are sheep in wolves tacky & copied designer get ups!

Wow 😮😮😮😮😮 fully outed!

And the house definitely isn't paid off as its still a council house when I did a land registry search a couple of months back. Rhys was stupid enough to reveal the house with its front door, then googling his name revealed the 2017 Court case and conviction for assault by battery and assaulting a police officer - which revealed the road name too.

£3 Land Registry search revealed that the house Rhys has lied so many times about buying for his mum is still owned by the same trust since 1915 😂😂😂

And you're bang on about Rhys' Mrs, her dad has quite a few companies in the financial services sector and from looking at his accounts, has done well. Plus her husband died, so I assume a life insurance payout too.

Thanks for your extra info - fantastic! Proves the value of these threads.

As you know them, maybe you can identify someone - if you go right back in Rhys IG, right to his first posts, there's a different fiance, with cropped blonde hair and a son too. Who's she and what happened there do you know? Hope she's OK!
Lauren got no cash just furniture from her ex husbands estate. She had an affair with Rhys Davies whilst her husband was fighting cancer. I’m an associate of the ex husbands circle and believe me the man suffered, but that never stopped her walking out mid chemotherapy ! She moved into a rented flat with Rhys then onto a rented barn conversion, then onto another rented house and now onto another rented ex residential care home in Bromsgrove. The pair are perfect for each other, she was working for Camelot then the next thing is an experienced skincare specialist in a set up at dads converted garage. There are many gloats of working with cosmetic surgeons but nothing ever comes of it, several new business premises but they never happen. To read the sycophantic comments is blood curdling as many are being pulled into the bullshit!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She had an affair with Rhys Davies whilst her husband was fighting cancer. I’m an associate of the ex husbands circle and believe me the man suffered, but that never stopped her walking out mid chemotherapy !
😮😮😮😮 Oh my god!

Birds of a feather really do flock together.

Just when we thought she was a horrible piece of work with all her inflammatory anti mask posts, this bombshell drops.

Just as in the Sarah Akwisombe posts, that poor little girl growing up in that environment.

I think between the Davies twins and Akwisombe, we have just found the shittiest collection of scumbags all in one place.

• Heart

Thank you so much for sharing this!! You’re the first person who knew them from before & it’s such valuable info and helps fully support the fact that Rhys and Llewellyn Davies are both utterly fake conmen. I knew that Lauren wasn’t much better. What a disgusting woman 🤢

Neil had no life insurance
Thank you so much for sharing this!! You’re the first person who knew them from before & it’s such valuable info and helps fully support the fact that Rhys and Llewellyn Davies are both utterly fake conmen. I knew that Lauren wasn’t much better. What a disgusting woman 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Hilarious. Awaiting Rhys Davies and Llewelyn Davies Instagram story replies with anticipation!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.