Llewelyn Davies / Rhys Davies &TTT official

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember their “coaching NHS staff” for s day in London during pandemic? Another illusion and eg of exploiting the situation. Pics of them in an empty broom cupboard office..... being hero’s! 🤣

Reactions: 5
Let's make sure their names are written on every post rather than LD or RD because its a missed opportunity for someone to google them and find out what's really going on.

Reactions: 2
RD’s gf is just as bad, posting pictures of her new BMW that’s on order.... but never arrives, ‘watch this space’ new beauty premises coming soon, but never happen still working from her dads converted garage! Brag brag brag 😡

Something to pop on your CV !
Has something riled Llewy up to post that today do we think? Or is it a combination of jetlag and steroid withdrawal?!? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Ashamed to admit one of them used to FaceTime me many a moon ago.... wont go into details but yeah....He freaked me out and I decided to stop contact,
Remove him from my FB etc...can’t even remember why?! (It was so long ago)
Surpised they are still out there doing their stuff tbh. They genuinely scare me.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ashamed to admit one of them used to FaceTime me many a moon ago.... wont go into details but yeah....He freaked me out and I decided to stop contact,
Remove him from my FB etc...can’t even remember why?! (It was so long ago)
Surpised they are still out there doing their stuff tbh. They genuinely scare me.
This sounds awful, being in an romantic relationship with either Rhys Davies or Llewy Davies must be hell, they are terrifying.

Reactions: 3
First time I’ve seen Llewellyn Davies talk about this.

He’s obviously feeling cocky as he thinks he’s got away with everything and is living in up in Dubai right now...🙄

RD’s gf is just as bad, posting pictures of her new BMW that’s on order.... but never arrives, ‘watch this space’ new beauty premises coming soon, but never happen still working from her dads converted garage! Brag brag brag 😡

Something to pop on your CV !
The laughable thing is, does Llewellyn Davies honestly think that the potential for him to get glassed or stabbed and face prison again is impossible, being that he continues with his messed up, vile and illegal behaviour?

It’s so obvious that all his money doesn’t just come from his ‘coaching...’ As far as I’m aware, most clients wouldn’t be paying for his services with bags full of cash and his books don’t add up to the money he claims he makes... 🤔

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Is Georgia actually away with Llewellyn Davies ? Are there videos of them both there. To be honest I’d be shocked to find she’s gone. If she has then she’s a stupid gold digger ( I say stupid as she’s fallen for his lies as he will never be anything ) Llewys obviously bothered by tattle as I said in Sarah Akwisombes thread, they should use the “ the lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinion of the sheep “ shows neither lewy , Rhys or Sarah are lions ! They’re all sheep. Fancy being in paradise and storying on your business account 😂😂😂 . As for travelling from tier 4 shame on the lot of them. Disgusting selfish individuals. Maybe if they lose a family member it will hit home !

Is Georgia actually away with Llewellyn Davies ? Are there videos of them both there. To be honest I’d be shocked to find she’s gone. If she has then she’s a stupid gold digger ( I say stupid as she’s fallen for his lies as he will never be anything ) Llewys obviously bothered by tattle as I said in Sarah Akwisombes thread, they should use the “ the lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinion of the sheep “ shows neither lewy , Rhys or Sarah are lions ! They’re all sheep. Fancy being in paradise and storying on your business account 😂😂😂 . As for travelling from tier 4 shame on the lot of them. Disgusting selfish individuals. Maybe if they lose a family member it will hit home !
This would be interesting to know. Though this was a recent picture of them all, from a few days ago, so may be back to playing happy families and possible she has gone with him 🤷🏼‍♀️

If she has forgiven Llewellyn Davies (AGAIN - heard it isn’t the first time he’s cheated) then either she loves the money too much or he’s manipulated her so badly that she’s utterly dependent on him. We all know what a manipulative, abusive bastard he is, plus there are kids involved. Makes it even more complicated and messy. Either way, it’s a totally fucked up situation.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
This would be interesting to know. Though this was a recent picture of them all, from a few days ago, so may be back to playing happy families and possible she has gone with him 🤷🏼‍♀️

If she has forgiven Llewellyn Davies (AGAIN - heard it isn’t the first time he’s cheated) then either she loves the money too much or he’s manipulated her so badly that she’s utterly dependent on him. We all know what a manipulative, abusive bastard he is, plus there are kids involved. Makes it even more complicated and messy. Either way, it’s a totally fucked up situation.
That photo screams class doesn’t it! It’s so so hard when children are involved but I doubt he is an easy man to escape.

Reactions: 2
Rhys Davies latest post success leaves clues, more like scammers leave countless people seeking refunds

Anyone remember their “coaching NHS staff” for s day in London during pandemic? Another illusion and eg of exploiting the situation. Pics of them in an empty broom cupboard office..... being hero’s! 🤣
OMG!!! Yes, I did think about that just befor Crimbo.. but then forgot!

Thought to myself -wait a minute - how come:
1. Not one photo of them with NHS staff? (...funny that!)
2. Any conference materials, of any kind on show? (as they do this with anyone else!)

When I saw that particular post - I’ve got to admit I kinda of lost it!😡. Proves they have little -to-No scruples. Using the NHS as a way to try and win hearts and minds. Pair of disgusting...lying 🤥 toss pots - 🤬

The ‘Fakery‘ is real!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Be interesting to see how these two awful
Families who think the rules don’t apply to them find things when they return to a UK once again lockdown. Rhys’s dreadful gf is a covid denier and the rest of them do as they please anyway

Must be about time to see if the Land Registry has updated yet on Rhys' supposed purchase of his mum's council house for her!

• Heart
Must be about time to see if the Land Registry has updated yet on Rhys' supposed purchase of his mum's council house for her!
It’s actually laughable that Rhys Davies claimed he was buying his mum’s house when he doesn’t even own his. I mean, come onnn mate 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s actually laughable that Rhys Davies claimed he was buying his mum’s house when he doesn’t even own his. I mean, come onnn mate 🙄😂
Rhys Davies gf is just the bottom of the sludge bucket! On her feed today she going after someone who has been in the police and now a NHS worker who dared to tackle her on yet another pathetic post !

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.