Llewelyn Davies / Rhys Davies &TTT official

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rhys Davies latest post stating not to believe everything you see on social media. The irony 😂 😂 can't tell if that's an indirect jab at tattle or if he really is that deluded.

In any case, if you search Rhys Davies name and Llewelyn Davies this thread starts appearing on the first page of Google so I suppose you have to be careful what you wish for 😂 just need to make sure the terrible twins and champions of mind or any other names are connected to them for SEO purposes so that new targets can see what exactly they are in for

On another thought, didn't someone here say they found the actual owner of the house and their contact information?

The owner might want to know that Rhys Davies has installed a Cigar Room in the house when his rental listing specifically lists no smoking.... 😂 😂
We have to keep including their names! Get the fact they are conmen to the top of Google, so that the right people see this. Rhys Davies Coach NLP Masterclass and Llewy Davies Coach Hypnosis or Llellewyn Davies Coach are thieves.

Great idea contacting the rental owner. These men need to be exposed for the liars they are.

Reactions: 1
The listing for the house confirms that sure enough, as stated earlier by someone, there is no access to the garage or one of the lofts. I imagine that's why the rent is so relatively cheap for the property size/type.

Good point on the smoking room too.

Imagine if the letting agent or property owner were to see all this...

😂 Nothing but a pair of ‘dirty chavs’. They have a child’s mentality for ‘dress sense’ and what passes as what ‘rich people wear’ .. Yes Rhys Davies and Llewelyn Davies - we see you alirght ...for the Chavs you really are!!! Un-cool,Uncouth, 🤦🤭😂 .Stand out so Much how desperate you are to be taken seriously. EMBARESSING

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Back in 2014 they were known for selling dodgy steroids that put people in hospital; I think most gyms around Birmingham banned them. Anyway, here’s some early nonsense from them...

• Haha
Back in 2014 they were known for selling dodgy steroids that put people in hospital; I think most gyms around Birmingham banned them. Anyway, here’s some early nonsense from them...

video quote: ”We all have to take responsibility for how we promote ourselves..!” Yes you certainly do - as lack of taking ‘ownership’ of your conduct and actions certainly hasn’t been forthcoming!

Well it looks like Rhys Davies is feeling the heat 🤔

Every time he's under pressure and being unmasked, he does 3 things consistently:

- Post about "don't believe everything you read on the Internet"
- Post an old gym/crime/gangster style pic, alluding to criminal past. Always use words like "dogs", "War", "the ends", "stab vests" etc. Trying to instil a sense of fear of reprisal in anyone calling him out.
- Post about "taking a break from socials" and "going underground".

Every damn time. He's so predictable 😂

In other news, one of his "executive clients" Grant Robe has suddenly departed, there was a "go forth and thrive" goodbye message from Rhys recently, which is odd because he was properly in the inner circle. All Grant's social media has disappeared too. Something very strange there.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Rhys Davies instagram feed is shocking. What a load of old nonsense 😆 How anyone can think these men are serious businessmen is mind boggling.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I got 2 minutes in and had to stop. It’s a bloody NLP training video!

Reactions: 2
Rhys Davies instagram feed is shocking. What a load of old nonsense 😆 How anyone can think these men are serious businessmen is mind boggling.
They purported to have started out with good intention, it’s a good ‘story’. They are just a couple of over confident chumps honed in street level bullshit, I guess that people signing on think there is some authenticity in the narrative they are marketing. I used to work with someone like them who would talk a lot and either make a very simple point like focus, work harder or make no sense at all. People are parting with money for something very simple, whilst secretly hoping for a magic key to progression or growth. There is no magic key.

Reactions: 2
I got 2 minutes in and had to stop. It’s a bloody NLP training video!
I would say its more of a multilevel marketing recruitment video, the cheesy quotes, my favourite is when they talk about the man who invented the airplane 🤣 but can't remember his name let alone the fact there were two of them.

They look absolutely wired

Whats interesting is here is Rhys and Llewy Davies of Champions of Mind are such professional liars. They are talking about their successful careers as boxers flying around the world, bla bla bla, but now they talk about that period of time as them sleeping on mattresses unable to eat, I wonder if in five years time they will describe this period of their lives as failure in comparison. It's part of a weird comparative game they play.

• Heart

Every time he's under pressure and being unmasked, he does 3 things consistently:

- Post an old gym/crime/gangster style pic, alluding to criminal past. Always use words like "dogs", "War", "the ends", "stab vests" etc. Trying to instil a sense of fear of reprisal in anyone calling him out.

In other news, one of his "executive clients" Grant Robe has suddenly departed, there was a "go forth and thrive" goodbye message from Rhys recently, which is odd because he was properly in the inner circle. All Grant's social media has disappeared too. Something very strange there.
Grant Robe’s Instagram is still there - in his most recent post he’s using the word ‘procrastinate’ a favourite of the Davies bro’s, that no doubt they think makes them sound intellectual.

Grant Robe’s Instagram is still there - in his most recent post he’s using the word ‘procrastinate’ a favourite of the Davies bro’s, that no doubt they think makes them sound intellectual.
That's wierd, I can see his Outperform coaching IG but not the Grantrobeuk one.

But yeah, the procrastination thing is on the Outperform page - "don't stop and think critically procrastinate, give me your money now!"

That's wierd, I can see his Outperform coaching IG but not the Grantrobeuk one.

But yeah, the procrastination thing is on the Outperform page - "don't stop and think critically procrastinate, give me your money now!"
it's cos you're blocked! check with a different account. Their goons know what's been happening and are distancing because they are spies keeping tabs.

I’m guessing...He took all of Grants money - the well has run dry - and so he's now no use to Rhys Davies🏴‍☠️! ...so he’s been shown the door...👉🏻

I’ve noticed a few times when posting about money/investments both Rhys and Llewy Davies put gaps after the the first two numbers. Do you think this is because it is only £20 and if the tax man is watching? Or is there another reason?

Also noticed where he put about Tesla shares the other day he hadn’t actually completed the purchase. Such fraudulent scammers.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.