Llewelyn Davies / Rhys Davies &TTT official

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it's certainly been a revelation today about the twins and Lauren ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Horrible, horrible people.

This link goes back to the post with all info proving Rhys was lying about buying his mum's house for her (many times over the years no less):

Land registry doc here:

View attachment 387695

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well it's certainly been a revelation today about the twins and Lauren ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Horrible, horrible people.

This link goes back to the post with all info proving Rhys was lying about buying his mum's house for her (many times over the years no less):

Land registry doc here:

View attachment 387695
Who in their right mind thought he did anyway, can't afford to buy his own house. Everything they own is rented I feel sorry for Lauren she is actually a nice person who has been poisoned by Rhys Davies.

I see the little girl now has an Instagram account. Guess she is the next big thing #flofrosadventures

Reactions: 4
Omg hahahahahah I came across this post purely by accident and I legit fell off my seat laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Right I have known these two clown since the age of 3. I have seen it all, from both brothers being bullied in school to trying to be bullies and getting battered themselves lol.

So during the time I have know them, they have failed at becoming footballers, failed boxers, laughed at others for taking roids but then started abusing them themselves, all while being ridiculed by everyone who has ever met them lol.

Background - they are from Coventry and are 37 years old. They lived in a crappy house their mum owns near Clay Lane in Coventry, googe map it and its a sh1thole area lol. During their young days they got bullied for being the same clowns they are now. They have never had any friends apart from each other. They have always been racist af, especially to Asians. Please note, the school they went to was full of Asians and they always hated the fact the Asian kids had money whilst these two were little tr@mps. After gassing at school they would both become footballers and failing, they joined the army and were off the scene for a while. They resurfaced and claimed to be boxers. They got chased out of at least 4 gyms in Coventry (red corner, future fitness, fitness factory, pro gym) out of which, Rhys Davies sexually abused the 16 year old son of one the owners and yes Rhys is gay. They tried being bullies at these gyms, usually starting trouble with white men who feared them. Let me be straight, they might look big and scary, but they are complete clowns. Anyone who has ever given it back to them, they cr@p themselves. This is how they have been from day one and honestly are complete jokers to the point where no one who knows them would ever be scared of them. So anyway after failing as boxers and constantly dissing steroid users in gyms, they started taking roids themselves lol. This led to them buying them off owners from some gym owners who always kicked these clowns out. Due to some of the gym owners being quite dangerous, they went off the scene again. They resurfaced as the terrible twins, now switching from bodybuilders to positivity coaches or whatever nonsense it was. They preached about bullying but everyone who knows them was like wtf lol. At this point Rhys Davies made a bigger joke out of himself after assaulting someone on a train and running away, for which he got caught lol. Then they left Coventry and no one heard about them. Bear in mind, they have no real friends, even though they claim to be David Hayes, Derek Chisora, Anthony Joshua's friends lol. They are hated by most black people, white people and Asians, purely because they are like leeches who try and mingle in every circle and then get exposed and move on. They have zero shame. The last I heard was that Llewellyn Davies found himself a rich girl, whose dad was minted. Then bang I see this article lol. All I can say is they are the biggest fakes going. By the sounds of it, apart from the money they robbed from others, they haven't got nothing of their own. They always used to buy fake clothes whilst training at pro gym in Coventry so that explains the clothes. Their strength is that they know how to talk the talk and people think because they are big, bl@ck and 'dangerous' they are useful. Nah... They are useless lol. I just pity the silly people who fell for these clowns nonsense, trust me you aren't going to get rich by following these 2 muppet as they aren't rich themselves. I doubt even after nearly 40 years they have paid their mums house off in a cr@p area in Coventry let alone buy manors LOL. all I'm saying is... Let them stick to drinking 35cl bottles of smirnoff in Dubai... Even this is above their level lol.
Never knew them growing up but a friend of mine went to school with them - in fact same year. She confirms what you said, about them both being being scum and trying to bully people....then having the balls to put on a Anti-bullying. Campaign ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค”.16 years on - and she still hates them with unbridled passion. Loved reading your post and sharing it - welcome to the club.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

• Heart
Reactions: 8
To add to the lies, I just found Rhys Davies "apparently owned" home and.....

IT'S RENTED ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Surprise surprise.

Very easy to find if you actually Google his name and the town in which he lives. All first page results at the very top as well no less. What a joke. Apparently he's not even allowed to use his garage or his attic, still under the thumb of someone else as a grown ass man.

For a man who claims to have made 7 figure profits and spent 35k on a holiday, he sure has saved on his monthly rent. I really do wonder how he earns his money and what actual means he does to do it and what services he provides because I certainly wouldn't want to trust someone who lies.

Last edited:
To add to the lies, I just found Rhys Davies "apparently owned" home and.....

IT'S RENTED ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Surprise surprise.

Very easy to find if you actually Google his name and the town in which he lives. All first page results at the very top as well no less. What a joke. Apparently he's not even allowed to use his garage or his attic, still under the thumb of someone else as a grown ass man.

For a man who claims to have made 7 figure profits and spent 35k on a holiday, he sure has saved on his monthly rent. I really do wonder how he earns his money and what actual means he does to do it and what services he provides because I certainly wouldn't want to trust someone who lies.
Just had a look, and you're right. I could even see the blow up hot tub in the back garden ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Someone somewhere said they are really making the money through steroid sales up and down the country. Would certainly explain IG video in the summer when Rhys was handing Llewellyn a carrier bag full of cash, probably thousands of pounds. As if anyone paying for expensive "coaching" would do that with stacks of used notes ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

The other irony is that the owner of the property has a successful business training company among other business interests including helicopter hire and investment management.

So the fake business coach rents a house off a real business coach, but pretends it's his. You couldn't make that tit up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just had a look, and you're right. I could even see the blow up hot tub in the back garden ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Someone somewhere said they are really making the money through steroid sales up and down the country. Would certainly explain IG video in the summer when Rhys was handing Llewellyn a carrier bag full of cash, probably thousands of pounds. As if anyone paying for expensive "coaching" would do that with stacks of used notes ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

The other irony is that the owner of the property has a successful business training company among other business interests including helicopter hire and investment management.

So the fake business coach rents a house off a real business coach, but pretends it's his. You couldn't make that tit up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
What I really love to know is ....WHOM, owns the house being rented and what their businesses are!๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคญ

The friend I mentioned in a previous post - who went to school with Dumb and Dumber (Llewelyn and Rhys...you can argue amongst yourselves whoโ€™s who ๐Ÿ˜ ) said that Llewelyn in part was 11.5 stone in 2010 and jumped to this hulk of 15 stone in 18 months! Thats practically Impossible without a lot of help - needle ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿงช๐Ÿ’Š wouldnโ€™t surprise if it turned out they were selling too. would explain Hell of a lot

Reactions: 1
What I really love to know is ....WHOM, owns the house being rented and what their businesses are!๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคญ
Google the address and there is still one business registered there, look on Companies House and you'll see the director and other company directorships (some are offshore in Bermuda and California).

I've not done a Land Registry search on the house itself yet, but imagine it's probably him.

The friend I mentioned in a previous post - who went to school with Dumb and Dumber (Llewelyn and Rhys...you can argue amongst yourselves whoโ€™s who ๐Ÿ˜ ) said that Llewelyn in part was 11.5 stone in 2010 and jumped to this hulk of 15 stone in 18 months! Thats practically Impossible without a lot of help - needle ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿงช๐Ÿ’Š wouldnโ€™t surprise if it turned out they were selling too. would explain Hell of a lot
The steroid abuse explains their mad ramblings, pumped up egos and aggressive rants too

Will definitely be keeping a close eye on her she can't live without social media. Clearly knows people are on yo her after posting her body in a swimsuit any other time it's all negative comments about those who actually give a tit about people.

The dirty fake ass gucci on his feet i think they mean

• Heart
  • Haha
Will definitely be keeping a close eye on her she can't live without social media. Clearly knows people are on yo her after posting her body in a swimsuit any other time it's all negative comments about those who actually give a tit about people.

I can see it come crashing down real soon. I can't imagine a proper businessman like the owner of their house is going to be too happy about it being the base for a massive fraudulent coaching scam, potential steroid dealing, and money laundering. Especially when one of his companies is still registered there.... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Reactions: 5
Honestly these men are the pits .. donโ€™t even own their own houses but are splashing cash on holidays trying to appear they have this affluent covetable lifestyle . Nothing but a bunch of steroid infused drug dealers .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly these men are the pits .. donโ€™t even own their own houses but are splashing cash on holidays trying to appear they have this affluent covetable lifestyle . Nothing but a bunch of steroid infused drug dealers .
Whats that saying..theres only so much rope...

Reactions: 4
I can see it come crashing down real soon. I can't imagine a proper businessman like the owner of their house is going to be too happy about it being the base for a massive fraudulent coaching scam, potential steroid dealing, and money laundering. Especially when one of his companies is still registered there.... ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks to Boris the brothers get 10k per registered business via the covid fund so thanks to us tax payers for paying for their holiday.

Whats that saying..theres only so much rope...
Exactley

Thanks to Boris the brothers get 10k per registered business via the covid fund so thanks to us tax payers for paying for their holiday.
They also targeted those entitled to Bounce back loans, so this years income is made up pretty much from the tax payer. Imagine it paid for the crass drug dealer bentleys and gold tat they both wear too. I donโ€™t believe that anyone close to them cannot know they true extent of their scams and cons.

They also targeted those entitled to Bounce back loans, so this years income is made up pretty much from the tax payer. Imagine it paid for the crass drug dealer bentleys and gold tat they both wear too. I donโ€™t believe that anyone close to them cannot know they true extent of their scams and cons.
have you seen the latest investment? Pure eBay gold ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I mean just look at them? How can anyone be influenced by them. They are both just laughable

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
have you seen the latest investment
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

When made the post about buying a Banksy I was thinking "yeah OK, as if you could afford a real Banksy". A print maybe, but that's not art investment, that's just a nice picture for the living room.

• Haha
Rhys Davies latest post stating not to believe everything you see on social media. The irony ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ can't tell if that's an indirect jab at tattle or if he really is that deluded.

In any case, if you search Rhys Davies name and Llewelyn Davies this thread starts appearing on the first page of Google so I suppose you have to be careful what you wish for ๐Ÿ˜‚ just need to make sure the terrible twins and champions of mind or any other names are connected to them for SEO purposes so that new targets can see what exactly they are in for

On another thought, didn't someone here say they found the actual owner of the house and their contact information?

The owner might want to know that Rhys Davies has installed a Cigar Room in the house when his rental listing specifically lists no smoking.... ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.