Llewelyn Davies / Rhys Davies &TTT official

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if he was staying there as well, his clothes would be on the hangers behind him? Or I am missing the point...again 🤣
Nah I thought the exact same thing! Maybe all his fake designer clothes are in the wash or back at his budget hotel where he’s really staying 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Get the full look for just over £100 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well those private groups had better be online Rhys Davies, as if you weren’t aware, the country is in lockdown, you big headed toad 😂

And of coooourse you’ve been ‘inundated with emails’ 🙄🙄

7AE3507C-2B68-49FE-A6C0-0024AF97098E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
I remember a while ago when one of the chumps (can’t remember which one) said that their personal concierge books all of their holidays. Back when they used a chunk of the cash that an ‘executive client’ had wasted with them to then take said client on a trip to Singapore. I think it was Haitel Patel; poor bloke, didn’t have the persona to pull off the pyramid scheme like a lot who get sucked in.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Ladies and gentleman!! Llewellyn Davies has trumped his airhead twin, Rhys Davies on the latest bullshit blagging!!

So he’s been in Dubai for around a couple of weeks now. We’ve seen NOTHING of his hotel, apart from some pics in a lobby that has been massively underwhelming. Surely, we would have seen videos of every nook and cranny, had it been anything special...

Now, all of a sudden he’s posting videos of an underwater suite at the Atlantis Palm, making out he’s staying there 😂 Whether or not he’s going to try and make out like he’s changed hotels/rooms part way through his trip is yet to be seen 🙄 Either way, you don’t go from the basic/insta unworthy posting accommodation he was in to THIS 😂

He’s clearly just gone there and asked to view the room under the guise he is considering staying there, (which would be totally viable to do, they would allow this) and then filmed himself walking through it, taken his top off to make it look more believable, quickly put it back on before getting to the door and then cut off filming as he opened it. He then went as far as running the bath water (no bubbles, just plain water, as come on you can’t be running a full bubble bath if you’re just meant to be looking, can you?! 😂😂)

It will be very interesting to see if there’s any further footage there after this. If he’s actually staying there, there would have to be, couldn’t miss that Instagrammable opp, could you?

I just have no words. Literally, none.

View attachment 390399
View attachment 390402
View attachment 390408

I had a brief look before and thought it didn’t add up and then Rhys Davies’ bill made it add up even less 😂 Can’t see your link, how much did it say?

These knobheads must not know how google works and the fact the world can access it 🙄
Haha 😂

Would you be so careless with a genuine (?) material anchor......look at the state of that watch!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean, if anyone is gonna blag anything, it’s going to be that little liar Llewellyn Davies. He has zero shame & we all know his one talent is talking utter bollocks.

I still like to imagine him quickly taking that picture on a room tour. “Georgia man, hurry up and take the picture of me in front of these fish before anyone comes. I need to CATEGORICALLY show my fake followers I’m doing EXCEPTIONALLY well” 😂

I’ve just finished 3 seasons of ‘Sneaky Pete’ on Prime, which is about a conman, so I can literally believe anything is possible in the con world 😂
[/QUOTE]

Hahaha...I can well imagine him doing this in my minds eye... especially saying “Georgia man!” 😂😂 exactly!

I’m too a fan of sneaky Pete (half way through the final series!) and yes....once you watch that you know that ‘Fakery‘ of the Llewelyn and Rhys Davies is real...even though they are nowhere intelligent as Sneaky Pete!

• Haha
I’m sure with some photoshop, we can make it happen.

He has blatantly shown his or his brothers insta followers and blagged his way in.

In fairness, in Vegas I asked to be shown a suite, but that was for future dreams and not to stunt for the gram. I didn’t even take a pic.

The cost is about 4.5k for the suite for the night. That could be bartered down, potentially. So about 22 peoples’ monthly smashing it money should cover the cost.

Oh and funny how we only mentioned on here v recently about them not showing off their accommodation.
53 likes... do me a favour what an absolute chump

Well those private groups had better be online Rhys Davies, as if you weren’t aware, the country is in lockdown, you big headed toad 😂

And of coooourse you’ve been ‘inundated with emails’ 🙄🙄

View attachment 390812
there's no way he's been inundated. Such a liar. Rhys and Llewy Davies really remind me of this guy, notorious scam artist Samuel Leeds.

also... the neptune underwater suite is around £4999 a night, if there are staying there for one night I imagine they negotiated it down and believed there would be a return in investment on the lie of making him look rich for one night. Absolute bag of lying scum that Llewy Davies is.

Last edited:
there's no way he's been inundated. Such a liar. Rhys and Llewy Davies really remind me of this guy, notorious scam artist Samuel Leeds.

also...
I’ve watched ‘coffezilla ‘ (youtube channel) go after Samuel Leeds. Pretty hilarious. SooOOooo can’t wait till they approach Llewelyn and Rhys. That’s unless some underworld/someones husband/disgruntled client- doesn’t come after them first!

Reactions: 3
Get the full look for just over £100 😂😂😂

That chumpions of mind starter pack nearly finished me off there . 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So he went from not coaching to now offering coaching within less than 24hours. Why would anyone invest their money in someone like this. WITH NO CONTRACT.

So he went from not coaching to now offering coaching within less than 24hours. Why would anyone invest their money in someone like this. WITH NO CONTRACT.
Also proves that the ‘roid taking’ oaf has a the memory of a ‘Goldfish’. That he often forgets - what he’s just written!😂😂🤦

And when the worst happens....they say ‘don’t take out loans you can’t afford’.....when they smell blood at the start of the game these people say
‘Don’t procrastinate you’re investing in yourself (spend/take loans)’ at the end of the game they conveniently change tack. These people are dangerous all of the money extracting tactics have serious consequences whether they choose to acknowledge or accept it. They have BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS, their money is TARNISHED and beneath the VEIL of ostentatious displays of wealth is people enduring suffering. People that derive joy, laud or share these displays are indirectly supporting the victimisation. They need to wake up and ‘get it’. Ignorance is no excuse.

The hokey pokey of the amateur con man, in out in out shake it all about. That sentence didn’t need ‘WITH NO CONTRACT’ I’m sure a contract with them may as well be drawn up on rice paper.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
And when the worst happens....they say ‘don’t take out loans you can’t afford’.....when they smell blood at the start of the game these people say
‘Don’t procrastinate you’re investing in yourself (spend/take loans)’ at the end of the game they conveniently change tack. These people are dangerous all of the money extracting tactics have serious consequences whether they choose to acknowledge or accept it. They have BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS, their money is TARNISHED and beneath the VEIL of ostentatious displays of wealth is people enduring suffering. People that derive joy, laud or share these displays are indirectly supporting the victimisation. They need to wake up and ‘get it’. Ignorance is no excuse.

The hokey pokey of the amateur con man, in out in out shake it all about. That sentence didn’t need ‘WITH NO CONTRACT’ I’m sure a contract with them may as well be drawn up on rice paper.
Just read that news article, it says the course lasted from 9am - 11pm. Seem to remember that on the Mike Winnet contrepreneur videos he highlights this; they deliberately last so long that by the end of the day you are so tired, you end up signing up 😕

• Angry
This completely stupid graphic needs to be amended (I know this is invariably sourced from a third party). They need to duck off with their dependency on using the word procrastinate.

Grant Robe is the archetypal pray become predator. Taking advantage of autistic people is another low. I wonder if this will be third generation of trainee becomes trainer? Thus demonstrating this paid for ‘personal coaching’ is just a cyclical con. I wonder if Grant Robe set out with the deliberate intention of becoming a conman or he unwittingly believes he found his true calling whilst being brained washed by Chumpions of Mind. Personally I think it’s the latter in his videos he projects an air of resignation/desperation in his tone and body language despite intending to project the opposite....he seems like a bit of tragic character, I guess he used some form of inherited wealth to ‘propel’ himself.

Grant Robe is the archetypal pray become predator. Taking advantage of autistic people is another low. I wonder if this will be third generation of trainee becomes trainer? Thus demonstrating this paid for ‘personal coaching’ is just a cyclical con. I wonder if Grant Robe set out with the deliberate intention of becoming a conman or he unwittingly believes he found his true calling whilst being brained washed by Chumpions of Mind. Personally I think it’s the latter in his videos he projects an air of resignation/desperation in his tone and body language despite intending to project the opposite....he seems like a bit of tragic character, I guess he used some form of inherited wealth to ‘propel’ himself.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.