Llewelyn Davies / Rhys Davies &TTT official

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No more videos from Rhys just photos.....has someone left already and is bluffing they are still there?
Maybe, although Lorraine is still posting pics. I think she may of been told to pipe down on her social media page for being a bit of a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well, well welllll...

Llewellyn Davies is in fact BACK at his original hotel. And managed to find out which one 🕵🏼‍♀️

Bit of a price difference to the underwater room at Atlantis.

And he’s not staying in any kind of fancy lagoon room, as he’s heading up in the lift to the 5th floor.

This was all in his stories 2 hours ago.

This man is so pathetically embarrassing 🙈

C3A5B48E-B0FF-499E-B4B2-37718A49010A.jpeg
98354D61-9D68-4DE3-AC9F-DAA5CFBF9593.jpeg
DF5E0DEB-2787-44F3-BE89-CA5E4ADA21E5.jpeg
275029C7-D1D6-4EC0-8063-06C618F8B240.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Good sleuthing.

Well, well welllll...

Llewellyn Davies is in fact BACK at his original hotel. And managed to find out which one 🕵🏼‍♀️

And he’s not staying in any kind of fancy lagoon room, as he’s heading up in the lift to the 5th floor.

View attachment 391888View attachment 391898View attachment 391899View attachment 391900

• Heart
This completely stupid graphic needs to be amended (I know this is invariably sourced from a third party). They need to duck off with their dependency on using the word procrastinate.

Grant Robe is the archetypal pray become predator. Taking advantage of autistic people is another low. I wonder if this will be third generation of trainee becomes trainer? Thus demonstrating this paid for ‘personal coaching’ is just a cyclical con. I wonder if Grant Robe set out with the deliberate intention of becoming a conman or he unwittingly believes he found his true calling whilst being brained washed by Chumpions of Mind. Personally I think it’s the latter in his videos he projects an air of resignation/desperation in his tone and body language despite intending to project the opposite....he seems like a bit of tragic character, I guess he used some form of inherited wealth to ‘propel’ himself.

Grant Robe is the archetypal pray become predator. Taking advantage of autistic people is another low. I wonder if this will be third generation of trainee becomes trainer? Thus demonstrating this paid for ‘personal coaching’ is just a cyclical con. I wonder if Grant Robe set out with the deliberate intention of becoming a conman or he unwittingly believes he found his true calling whilst being brained washed by Chumpions of Mind. Personally I think it’s the latter in his videos he projects an air of resignation/desperation in his tone and body language despite intending to project the opposite....he seems like a bit of tragic character, I guess he used some form of inherited wealth to ‘propel’ himself.
Panic the mother is autistic too and that’s who Rhys Davies conned out of 50k 😡

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Well, well welllll...

View attachment 391888View attachment 391898View attachment 391899View attachment 391900

This is OUTSTANDING and REMARKABLE detective work!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well, well welllll...

How utterly embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 5
Well, well welllll...

Ha what a be11end

• Haha
Well, well welllll...

You absolute legend - MI6 need you 👏👏👏 ... Llewelyn is gonna have to try much harder 😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He stayed in a hotel suite for one night maybe to take pictures ? .... what try hard bellend .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.