Llewelyn Davies / Rhys Davies &TTT official

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 4
There must be an ex coaching client saying things on social media about him. His posts are definitely targeted for someone’s attention. Muggy man. Maybe PTM? Although haven’t seen her comment on it recently.
This is also hilarious. His answer to someone having no funds to start their business, is to PAY him to coach them 🤦🏼‍♀️ You couldn’t Make this idiocy up...

View attachment 388987

Claims to only want corporate clients now. How does he expect to get them with posts like the below...😂

View attachment 389008
View attachment 389009

And then bleating on about his ‘going undercover’ BS again...
View attachment 389019

And once again indirectly encouraging the BBS loans that he can potentially take advantage of...

View attachment 389026

And just so everyone knows what his next plans are...

View attachment 389031

There are sharks in the Maldives, aren’t there...😈🤞🏼
When he says 'wantrepreneurs', I presume he means the people who have turned their savings over to him in return for business coaching, but want their money back when they realise he just says 'ladies and gentlemen' 'understand this' and 'material anchors' a lot, without having offering anything of substance?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She's so thick as tit. The story of primates with covid has been all over the news this last week, not covered up 😂😂😂

But don't let that get in the way of a good conspiracy theory eh?

Oh lord above give me strength...... they are only mingling with ...... wait for it ...... JOURNALISTS 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So, the big guns are mixing with scientists now 🤦🏽‍♀️ God help us all 🤦🏽‍♀️
If any of these bluffers told you that the sky is blue and the grass is green, you would go to your nearest window and check for yourself. These are a set of lying, deceiving, cheating con-artists of the highest order who under no circumstance should ever be regarded as telling a grain of truth. Rhys Davies and Llewellyn Davies have lied their whole lives.

Reactions: 3
How the hell would they make a coronavirus out of ‘playing with’ the flu virus? . Completely different types of virus completely . Stop talking Pish Lauren , any virologist worth their salt wouldn’t be on holiday practically touching faces with strangers .How are the media trying to cover up the virus transmitting to animals , they have as much admitted it’s a zoonotic virus 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Has it occurred to her that the people they are talking to are bullshitters just like them?

So Rhys tells some random that he's a 7 figure earner (give me strength), random 1 says he's an epidemiologist, random 2 says she's a FT journalist being gagged by the government as part of the new world order..... 😂😂😂

The actual truth is there's just a load of baggers on an island 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah right a scientist who doesn’t want his name mentioned clearly. Wonder if he gained all expertise by reading information from ‘credible’ websites. Unreal conversations are usual precisely that NOT REAL. I’ve had many people bullshitting to me in the past, they probably believed they were having an unreal conversation with all their outlandish claims, meanwhile I’m thinking ‘this person is complete dipshit and how quickly can I get out of here’.

Oh lord above give me strength...... they are only mingling with ...... wait for it ...... JOURNALISTS 🤦🏽‍♀️
They couldn’t hold a conversation with credible journalists and scientists without being rapidly exposed. Neither of whom would be on holiday during a pandemic. If the ‘scientist’ (retired or not) or ‘journalist’ had sufficient knowledge or skills at this time they would be in demand and not roping up their tans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Seriously I hope we don't let these thick people back into the U.k let the Maldives keep them they deserve their own island.

She wants to spend less time dumping her child on sitters and anyone else who will have her and more time actually being a mother. Or maybe just less time mothering Rhys

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wonder if the landlord is aware..as someone else mentioned of the dodgy dealings..from his bromsgrove mansion/old folks home...with his fleet of rental cars protection dogs..and chickens..its almost laughable you cant make this tit up...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
I wonder if the landlord is aware..as someone else mentioned of the dodgy dealings..from his bromsgrove mansion/old folks home...with his fleet of rental cars protection dogs..and chickens..its almost laughable you cant make this tit up...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have reported

It is comical no offence to anyone from that area but a true baller would not live in Bromsgrove, if he has seven figures why is he living in a house that’s probably 500-600k max, my house is worth more than that and I’m not earning 6 figures let alone 7. ‘tit doesn’t add up’ true ballers live or own a mansion in Hertfordshire/Buckinghamshire/Berkshire/Oxfordshire/Surrey. If he suddenly posts he’s bought a mansion in any of these places - Virginia Water for example I might be inclined to believe. It’s easy to pretend you’re a big fish in a small pond. Amazing that people can’t see through it. The hire/second hand cars just don’t match the house....screams dodgy as duck.

How did u find who owns this house...mind you the ammount of bragging going on dont take a genius any way im off to smoke my big cuban cigar...and my magnum of champagne...😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
How did u find who owns this house...mind you the ammount of bragging going on dont take a genius any way im off to smoke my big cuban cigar...and my magnum of champagne...😂😂😂😂😂
P.s where's the new cartier bracelet which was out of stock so had to order online...via alibaba

P.s where's the new cartier bracelet which was out of stock so had to order online...via aliexpress

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It is comical no offence to anyone from that area but a true baller would not live in Bromsgrove, if he has seven figures why is he living in a house that’s probably 500-600k max, my house is worth more than that and I’m not earning 6 figures let alone 7. ‘tit doesn’t add up’ true ballers live or own a mansion in Hertfordshire/Buckinghamshire/Berkshire/Oxfordshire/Surrey. If he suddenly posts he’s bought a mansion in any of these places - Virginia Water for example I might be inclined to believe. It’s easy to pretend you’re a big fish in a small pond. Amazing that people can’t see through it. The hire/second hand cars just don’t match the house....screams dodgy as duck.
Do you think that’s not a bit rude? A true baller will live where they want to live. I’m not from Bromsgrove but you don’t have to aspire to live in those places you listed. I certainly don’t.

I say people who are actually successful and wealthy don’t need to prove anything to anyone , some of the richest people I know wear basic clothes and drive old bangers . They do t need symbols of wealth to prove themselves .

Reactions: 10
I say people who are actually successful and wealthy don’t need to prove anything to anyone , some of the richest people I know wear basic clothes and drive old bangers . They do t need symbols of wealth to prove themselves .
Especially if the symbols are 15 year old cars with private plates to hide their age, or fake designer clothes from the market 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think that’s not a bit rude? A true baller will live where they want to live. I’m not from Bromsgrove but you don’t have to aspire to live in those places you listed. I certainly don’t.
I just read that as he’s not ‘living the life’ he is trying to portray. Rhys Davies is very much about the ‘cliche rich life’ and owning and doing the ‘stereotypical’ things he BELIEVES rich people do (the Rolexes, Gucci, LV, Lamborghinis and expensive showy holidays) so on that basis, if he actually HAD the means, he probably would live somewhere like that. The fact he isn’t, just supports he’s a blagger. It’s way easier to buy a bit of designer (possibly fake) and rent some cars or watches, but much harder to get yourself a house in those areas without the funds.

That’s how I think it was meant and how I took it.

Just another example of his blatant blagging/BS/Inconsistencies. He claims he’s been on ‘27 holidays’ in the past 2 years, documents EVERYTHING on insta, but yet I can count 3 different destinations he’s been to on his grid 🙄 As if he wouldn’t post them all and shout about it.

I mean, there is the high possibility that he just can’t count 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

And I guess he didn’t fancy the watch shopping in Dubai, after all.

And what happened to his social media break? He’s spent more time of Instagram than he has on his actual holiday 😂

864CCEAB-9503-480F-A0E8-769CBD996E70.jpeg

Also, the math doesn’t add up here in the below post. So is he trying to say it cost him 6 figures to take his and another family away on holiday? So he emptied his back account to do it, but not long after he was BACK UP TO 6 figures?! Pahahaha. Are we sure he’s actually going anywhere and not photoshopping himself in, as he doesn’t appear to know the actual cost of going away 😂

And what is he actually on about saying ‘zero talk about financial freedom instead physically showing it?’ That is literally just all talk. It’s a holiday picture with a load of claims underneath. Is he actually alright?

1F1D6682-201F-41B3-B7DF-5B22220EA70C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think you misunderstand I don’t regard a baller a positive thing, I’m sure the Davies bros regard themselves as such and therefore should be aspiring to live in these places, they don’t because they can’t. If you aspire to be a baller and can’t afford to live in one of those counties, I guess you could see it as rude. But you’ve said you don’t aspire to live in one of those places, I guess you don’t aspire to be a ‘baller’ either. So why are you offended?

I just read that as he’s not ‘living the life’ he is trying to portray. Rhys Davies is very much about the ‘cliche rich life’ and owning and doing the ‘stereotypical’ things he BELIEVES rich people do (the Rolexes, Gucci, LV, Lamborghinis and expensive showy holidays) so on that basis, if he actually HAD the means, he probably would live somewhere like that. The fact he isn’t, just supports he’s a blagger. It’s way easier to buy a bit of designer (possibly fake) and rent some cars or watches, but much harder to get yourself a house in those areas without the funds.

That’s how I think it was meant and how I took it.

Just another example of his blatant blagging/BS/Inconsistencies. He claims he’s been on ‘27 holidays’ in the past 2 years, documents EVERYTHING on insta, but yet I can count 3 different destinations he’s been to on his grid 🙄 As if he wouldn’t post them all and shout about it.

I mean, there is the high possibility that he just can’t count 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

And I guess he didn’t fancy the watch shopping in Dubai, after all.

And what happened to his social media break? He’s spent more time of Instagram than he has on his actual holiday 😂

View attachment 390128

Also, the math doesn’t add up here in the below post. So is he trying to say it cost him 6 figures to take his and another family away on holiday? So he emptied his back account to do it, but not long after he was BACK UP TO 6 figures?! Pahahaha. Are we sure he’s actually going anywhere and not photoshopping himself in, as he doesn’t appear to know the actual cost of going away 😂

And what is he actually on about saying ‘zero talk about financial freedom instead physically showing it?’ That is literally just all talk. It’s a holiday picture with a load of claims underneath. Is he actually alright?

View attachment 390134
That’s exactly how I meant it, I thought it was obvious in the context. For the record I don’t live near any of those counties.

I’m sure people with actual wealth wouldn’t be seen dead in Dubai and the Maldives with all the towie crew .
Spot on 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.