Llewelyn Davies / Rhys Davies &TTT official

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the Maldives isn’t cheap, I do think he has done it on the cheap. If he had a suite, water villa etc he would definitely be showing it off more.

Reactions: 3
I know the Maldives isn’t cheap, I do think he has done it on the cheap. If he had a suite, water villa etc he would definitely be showing it off more.
It isn’t cheap but the 35k was an exaggeration. That first receipt he posted of his his bill was 2,831 USD which is just over 2k. Even if he then booked to stay on for another 2 weeks and flew first class, that still wouldn’t add up. Plus it’s Covid times, so I’m sure there are deals to be had as they’re encouraging travel to their countries and not everybody is travelling like they usually are.

He doesn’t have a water villa, as I’ve seen pics of him on a room porch on the beach. Plus, as you say, if he had we’d defo know about it 🙄 So already, that would cost less.

He acts like other people haven’t travelled and have no idea of the cost of anything 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5

this is where they are staying and the maths doesn't add up.

Reactions: 1
Ladies and gentleman!! Llewellyn Davies has trumped his airhead twin, Rhys Davies on the latest bullshit blagging!!

So he’s been in Dubai for around a couple of weeks now. We’ve seen NOTHING of his hotel, apart from some pics in a lobby that has been massively underwhelming. Surely, we would have seen videos of every nook and cranny, had it been anything special...

Now, all of a sudden he’s posting videos of an underwater suite at the Atlantis Palm, making out he’s staying there 😂 Whether or not he’s going to try and make out like he’s changed hotels/rooms part way through his trip is yet to be seen 🙄 Either way, you don’t go from the basic/insta unworthy posting accommodation he was in to THIS 😂

He’s clearly just gone there and asked to view the room under the guise he is considering staying there, (which would be totally viable to do, they would allow this) and then filmed himself walking through it, taken his top off to make it look more believable, quickly put it back on before getting to the door and then cut off filming as he opened it. He then went as far as running the bath water (no bubbles, just plain water, as come on you can’t be running a full bubble bath if you’re just meant to be looking, can you?! 😂😂)

It will be very interesting to see if there’s any further footage there after this. If he’s actually staying there, there would have to be, couldn’t miss that Instagrammable opp, could you?

I just have no words. Literally, none.

A5A9B1CD-D3E3-4B45-94FE-AA70540F3739.jpeg

this is where they are staying and the maths doesn't add up.
I had a brief look before and thought it didn’t add up and then Rhys Davies’ bill made it add up even less 😂 Can’t see your link, how much did it say?

These knobheads must not know how google works and the fact the world can access it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It isn’t cheap but the 35k was an exaggeration. That first receipt he posted of his his bill was 2,831 USD which is just over 2k. Even if he then booked to stay on for another 2 weeks and flew first class, that still wouldn’t add up. Plus it’s Covid times, so I’m sure there are deals to be had as they’re encouraging travel to their countries and not everybody is travelling like they usually are.

He doesn’t have a water villa, as I’ve seen pics of him on a room porch on the beach. Plus, as you say, if he had we’d defo know about it 🙄 So already, that would cost less.

He acts like other people haven’t travelled and have no idea of the cost of anything 🙄
so true, especially the part about people who he thinks have not travelled. We could make his eyes water with the cost of our holidays, Difference here is we don't need to brag and brag about it. Self respect goes a long way.

Either Llewellyn Davies has gone as far as to quickly whip on a bathrobe and lay a towel down (I can actually imagine this, which is hilarious to visualise) or he’s conned his way into use of the room. IF he is saying there (and at this stage, it’s still a big IF where he’s concerned) it will due to him staying at a budget hotel for the past 2 weeks for one night here for the gram, which would have cost him more than his entire trip.

Be interesting to see how this unfolds...😂

Truly like a Netflix drama 😂

4A1E672A-CE04-4087-91C7-C204ECF80F79.png
57483025-064C-465F-8DE3-AD5B589A34B0.png

• Haha
  • Heart
I bet the Davies twins aren't happy at Sarah Akwisombe - if she hadn't been such a dick to her customers, all these Tattle threads wouldn't be running, all the media articles wouldn't have happened, and they'd still be flying under the radar. Instead, she tried to hold onto the money and brought all this down on all of them.

Thoroughly deserved, but completely avoidable.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think you misunderstand I don’t regard a baller a positive thing, I’m sure the Davies bros regard themselves as such and therefore should be aspiring to live in these places, they don’t because they can’t. If you aspire to be a baller and can’t afford to live in one of those counties, I guess you could see it as rude. But you’ve said you don’t aspire to live in one of those places, I guess you don’t aspire to be a ‘baller’ either. So why are you offended?

That’s exactly how I meant it, I thought it was obvious in the context. For the record I don’t live near any of those counties.

Spot on 😂😂
I apologise, I’ve obviously taken it completely the wrong way. Thank you for replying!

Reactions: 5
Either Llewellyn Davies has gone as far as to quickly whip on a bathrobe and lay a towel down (I can actually imagine this, which is hilarious to visualise) or he’s conned his way into use of the room. IF he is saying there (and at this stage, it’s still a big IF where he’s concerned) it will due to him staying at a budget hotel for the past 2 weeks for one night here for the gram, which would have cost him more than his entire trip.

View attachment 390448View attachment 390451
what is the name of the hotel he is lying about staying at?

Reactions: 1

View attachment 390448View attachment 390451
Probably just asked to see it to ‘decide’ if he wants to upgrade or book ‘next time’ then had his photo taken by the key feature. To convince continuous photos over the course of the next few days would be needed. I know a few people that blag big room upgrades by claiming they just got married etc....sometimes it works.

what is the name of the hotel he is lying about staying at?
Atlantis by the look of it. But the presidential suite doesn’t have that bathroom https://www.atlantis.com/dubai/rooms-and-suites/signature-suites/presidential-suite

Underwater suites do....busted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Probably just asked to see it to ‘decide’ if he wants to upgrade or book ‘next time’ then had his photo taken by the key feature. To convince continuous photos over the course of the next few days would be needed. I know a few people that blag big room upgrades by claiming they just got married etc....sometimes it works.

Atlantis by the look of it. But the presidential suite doesn’t have that bathroom https://www.atlantis.com/dubai/rooms-and-suites/signature-suites/presidential-suite

Underwater suites do....busted.
Yup, Atlantis Palm. Yeah defo not the presidential, it’s an underwater suite. Rhys Davies is probs just calling it that in line with his general embellishing crap.

I mean, if anyone is gonna blag anything, it’s going to be that little liar Llewellyn Davies. He has zero shame & we all know his one talent is talking utter bollocks.

I still like to imagine him quickly taking that picture on a room tour. “Georgia man, hurry up and take the picture of me in front of these fish before anyone comes. I need to CATEGORICALLY show my fake followers I’m doing EXCEPTIONALLY well” 😂

I’ve just finished 3 seasons of ‘Sneaky Pete’ on Prime, which is about a conman, so I can literally believe anything is possible in the con world 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yup, Atlantis Palm. Yeah defo not the presidential, it’s an underwater suite. Rhys Davies is probs just calling it that in line with his general embellishing crap.

I mean, if anyone is gonna blag anything, it’s going to be that little liar Llewellyn Davies. He has zero shame & we all know his one talent is talking utter bollocks.

I still like to imagine him quickly taking that picture on a room tour. “Georgia man, hurry up and take the picture of me in front of these fish before anyone comes. I need to CATEGORICALLY show my fake followers I’m doing EXCEPTIONALLY well” 😂

I’ve just finished 3 seasons of ‘Sneaky Pete’ on Prime, which is about a conman, so I can literally believe anything is possible in the con world 😂
'Exceptionally' well 😂Write this down...😂 I am laughing so much at this conman oh my god

• Haha
Surely if he was staying there as well, his clothes would be on the hangers behind him? Or I am missing the point...again 🤣

• Haha
Llewellyn Davies talks a load of BS at the best of times. There is no way he is staying there but again it is all part of the “game” these two pr1cks like to play. They know they have a percentage of their followers who they could tell them they are sitting in Buckingham Palace having a cup of tea with the queen, they would believe them. They are both senseless and shameless too. These two are all talk and all faux. They are that stupid that they believe the rest of us are just as stupid as them.

Only if we are flying first class from terminal tier4
I’m sure with some photoshop, we can make it happen.

He has blatantly shown his or his brothers insta followers and blagged his way in.

In fairness, in Vegas I asked to be shown a suite, but that was for future dreams and not to stunt for the gram. I didn’t even take a pic.

The cost is about 4.5k for the suite for the night. That could be bartered down, potentially. So about 22 peoples’ monthly smashing it money should cover the cost.

Oh and funny how we only mentioned on here v recently about them not showing off their accommodation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.