Llewelyn Davies / Rhys Davies &TTT official

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even worse if he sneaked in in a bathrobe .
Nicked it out of the room while "viewing". Guaranteed to be worn in some future videos and referred back to as "I got this from the hotel in dubai when I stayed there". Complete with sleeve pulled up to reveal fake £22 Rolex from Wish.com 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, well welllll...

Llewellyn Davies is in fact BACK at his original hotel. And managed to find out which one 🕵🏼‍♀️

Bit of a price difference to the underwater room at Atlantis.

And he’s not staying in any kind of fancy lagoon room, as he’s heading up in the lift to the 5th floor.

This was all in his stories 2 hours ago.

This man is so pathetically embarrassing 🙈
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Good work!

Reactions: 2
How can someone chatting tit cost so much...please fill me in on this....50k...😮😮😮😮😮
It’s all very hard to explain really, as looking at it on the outside, it seems insanity, but both Llewellyn and Rhys Davies both use a combination of NLP tactics. They reel you in and make you go against your own judgment and manipulate you into looking at everything pretty much upside down so much so your own common sense goes right out of the window.

There’s a lot of pressure selling with them too, which also removes the space for you to think straight or sensibly.

Before recently they were also posting a lot more other people they were coaching who were ‘validating’ them. Now it feels like it’s just pure hot air (even more than before). It looks like they may have lost the coaching pool of clients they had a few months back, as they all realised they were full of tit and ran a mile. Now they’re on the hunt for more.

They also catch people at their most vulnerable and tailor their manipulation to the individual.

Until recently, there was nothing negative coming up on google regarding them either.

Everything hit the scamming peak once Llewellyn Davies started working with Sarah and was able to infiltrate her community, which then quickly unravelled with all the fall out we’re witnessing now.

The more they’re getting exposed, the more desperate and elaborate the posts/stories of their ‘wealth and success’ are getting.

Llewy got greedy and took on too many people, wasn’t delivering on his promises and everything started unravelling, which coincided with the Sarah situation. Whereas before I don’t think his previous clients who got done over spoke up, this time it wasn’t the case.

There were too many, some with a common link and also the kinds of people they conned weren’t the type to not speak up - probably partly coz they weren’t so ‘alone’ in it. Previous people were probably tooashamed/embarrassed/scared to out them.

They charge what they can get away with. I heard Rhys is the worst with his prices.

Personally for me, Rhys always came across as more of a twit than Llewy (though he is still a number 1 tool) so he must have got really lucky being able to get away with charging what he did.

Basically, it’s a head bleeping, insane madness!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

This is why these threads are SO important, to warn others and try and prevent anyone else getting taken in by them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Thats shocking but not suprising..and now rhys davis is going in to hypnosis...holy duck....how can this happen my sides split..when he posted this tit...awww even got a little certificate to prove hes a practitioner.....buyer beware...😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thats shocking but not suprising..and now rhys davis is going in to hypnosis...holy duck....how can this happen my sides split..when he posted this tit...awww even got a little certificate to prove hes a practitioner.....buyer beware...😂😂😂😂😂
Honestly they are upping the manipulation tactics to another level now! These 2 goons, Llewellyn and Rhys Davies are always on the look out for the next scam and how to con money out of people! They’re sickeningly relentless 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Everything hit the scamming peak once Llewellyn Davies started working with Sarah and was able to infiltrate her community, which then quickly unravelled with all the fall out we’re witnessing now.
100% this. They were pretty much under the radar before the Sarah Akwisombe situation. Her and Llewy's affair and "fake milli" scam together, plus all the hype and resultant fallout blew their cover. I expect that's why Rhys and Lauren were blackmailing Sarah and Jason, because they knew it could unravel everything.

Crazy thing is that Sarah could have exposed them as she did anyway, then refunded her clients, and kept up the "I was manipulated" narrative. Instead, she tried to play hardball and play the situation to her advantage and keep the money, hence all the negative coverage, news articles and legal actions she is now facing, plus potentially these two carrying a grudge for her blowing the story up.

Like those lifelong career criminals who get greedy on one last job, the Davies twins tok too big a risk when Llewy got in bed (literally and figuratively) with Sarah Akwisombe, and she played the wrong hand too as she's now facing ruin for her part in it all.

I hope the 3 of them all get their just desserts and harsh punishment, whatever form that comes in.

• Angry
  • Heart
Were there any more pics/vids after his tour? Of them actually residing in the room?
No, apparently not 😂. No videos from Rhys for two days so he’s probably using a bank of images he took on previous days. He could have done the same with videos but maybe he’s used all the storage space on his phone. I imagine the media on his phone is full of rubbish like your local tip.

They charge what they can get away with. I heard Rhys is the worst with his prices.

Personally for me, Rhys always came across as more of a twit than Llewy (though he is still a number 1 tool) so he must have got really lucky being able to get away with charging what he did

Basically, it’s a head bleeping, insane madness!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

This is why these threads are SO important, to warn others and try and prevent anyone else getting taken in by them.
Rhys definitely appears more brash and I suspect spends a lot more on his ‘lavish’ lifestyle, kidding himself and his followers that he is investing. Llewelyn seems harder to judge but I suspect he is more likely to have a stash of cash hidden away somewhere. Will be interesting to see if they are declaring themselves bankrupt in the next few years. I suspect it’s just a matter of time.

100% this. They were pretty much under the radar before the Sarah Akwisombe situation. Her and Llewy's affair and "fake milli" scam together, plus all the hype and resultant fallout blew their cover. I expect that's why Rhys and Lauren were blackmailing Sarah and Jason, because they knew it could unravel everything.

Crazy thing is that Sarah could have exposed them as she did anyway, then refunded her clients, and kept up the "I was manipulated" narrative. Instead, she tried to play hardball and play the situation to her advantage and keep the money, hence all the negative coverage, news articles and legal actions she is now facing, plus potentially these two carrying a grudge for her blowing the story up.

Like those lifelong career criminals who get greedy on one last job, the Davies twins tok too big a risk when Llewy got in bed (literally and figuratively) with Sarah Akwisombe, and she played the wrong hand too as she's now facing ruin for her part in it all.

I hope the 3 of them all get their just desserts and harsh punishment, whatever form that comes in.
the Davies bros did her followers a favour in a way exposing the truth of her motivation or accelerating her progress to fully fledged con woman, maybe sparing others from be ensnared in the deceit.

Last edited:
the Davies bros did her followers a favour in a way exposing the truth of her motivation or accelerating her progress to fully fledged con woman, maybe sparing others from be ensnared in the deceit.
100% 👍👍

They all exposed each other and one of them had the intelligence to keep it low key - shows just how stupid the whole group are, and blinded by greed and the desire to get hold of money at any cost.

Reactions: 3
100% 👍👍

They all exposed each other and one of them had the intelligence to keep it low key - shows just how stupid the whole group are, and blinded by greed and the desire to get hold of money at any cost.
arghh I hate these people. I used to work with an absolute prick of this ilk who claims to have been mentored by Dr. Richard Bandler no less!! This person engages in these free event scams that no doubt quickly become high pressure pitches for paid mentoring and courses, all the while blagging director roles at very small companies. No doubt to lend credibility to his acumen. Some of the companies were self established and roles self appointed (chief executive of paper clips!!!!)

The character parallels of these parasites are always stark - he was a completely vacuous bullshitter who I would love to expose, but a few mutual few friends don’t even seem to understand (what they are endorsing) which is odd given the nature of our former employment. There is a massive network of these cretins, we all probably have a friend of friend that is one or knows one.

The inspiration he cites on his website are three well known frauds and one the pre-eminent peddler of NLP pseudo science Bandler. He’s a bleeping muppet who used to be involved in law enforcement. The nerve!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Choose your influences wisely! The references to miraculous changes in people (obviously by using stooges/plants) is telling and akin to evangelical Christian minsters curing people. Insane that coaches cite so openly very dubious people as influences. Don’t part with cash quickly do your research! Stop, think and if all else fails CAB it https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/

Has anyone contacted [email protected]
To prevent minds being poisoned in India? Funny that he isn’t able to make such associations in the UK!!

Last edited:
What exactly happened with Rhys Davies and Llewellyn Davies and Sarah please?

Affair between Llewellyn and Sarah, after they got mixed up in joint Chumpions of Mind scam. I think one of the Davies brothers then blackmailed her to keep quiet (on the scam or they would expose the affair) when it unravelled. Probably missing some detail.

Affair between Llewellyn and Sarah, after they got mixed up in joint Chumpions of Mind scam. I think one of the Davies brothers then blackmailed her to keep quiet (on the scam or they would expose the affair) when it unravelled. Probably missing some detail.
Rhys and Lauren were threatening her.

Sarah set up courses with Llewelyn Davies and set about trying to make a ‘Milli’ very publically and talked of rinsing customers allegedly made the million while unsuspecting people thought they were getting business coaching , then shagged Llewy and quite the coaching and didn’t pay the majority people back for undelivered content . Llewy Rhys and his wife / girlfriend tried to also control Sarah using this info . Sarah not a victim though , she pissed off with all her clients money and is still maintaining content she delivered was ok .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Sarah Akwisombe partnered with Llewy Davies to run a scam group coaching course series, all really aimed to make a million for her.

It was really badly run, so lots of people were unhappy. Turns out Llewy and Sarah were having an affair at the same time. Llewy's wife found messages, it all blew up.

Sarah then went on video claiming she was a victim of Llewy, but refused to refund people and as a result, it all escalated from there onto here and got picked up by the media, at which point Llewy and Rhys started getting looked at too.

Loads of info here:

• Heart
It was really badly run, so lots of people were unhappy. Turns out Llewy and Sarah were having an affair at the same time. Llewy's wife found messages, it all blew up.

Loads of info here:

Quelle surprise. As a general rule I think people should only consider signing up to courses if the company is marketed as a bigger brand than the person and more importantly that the course and company is properly accredited and NOT someone off instagram. Heed the red flags of NLP, hypnotism, motivational coach - an idiot/s will usually be the foreground making outlandish, unqualified and frankly mostly unachievable claims about transforming your life over the ‘course’ of a few weeks. In reality most worthwhile and sustainable changes can occur without the need to pay a coach and realistically through a slow adaptation of behaviour.

God help us if the growth of these personality/coaching cults becomes exponential....it’s an exercise in bleep cloning. I’m pointing the finger at Instagram, a few have said the coaching needs regulation but instagram and Facebook have been instrumental in acquiescing to criminals and not removing them from the platform (if you complain they aren’t removed, you just can’t see them from the account from which you complained). There should be much more scrutiny over accounts promoting business. If they can block nudes and nipples, they can block con artists.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
it’s an exercise in bleep cloning. I’m pointing the finger at Instagram, a few have said the coaching needs regulation but instagram and Facebook have been instrumental in providing criminals like this and not removing them from the platform (if you complain they aren’t removed, you just can’t see them from the account from which you complained). There should be much more scrutiny over accounts promoting business. If they can block nudes and nipples, they can block con artists.
"bleep cloning" - brilliant!!!! 😂😂😂😂

You're so right about IG providing the platform for these kind of con artists, and that was something the WOTPOD articles (especially part 1) covered really well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.