Llewelyn Davies / Rhys Davies &TTT official

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They call themselves positively deluded. They are positively deranged. It's beyond delusion, its pure fantasy.

here is a video of Rhys calling himself the UK GODFATHER of Business Development.
A video of him saying he made a million in profit in 2019. He didnt. Another lie

Calling themselves social media innovators, leaders and experts. None of their videos or tweets have any likes. Every now and then there's one random like. Influencers, god fathers and industry leaders usually have more than 1 like on their posts. ITS ALL BULLSHIT. What they've done to PTM is criminal and I hope she gets her money back.

Hahaha ski-ing now that’s somewhere they don’t fit in, unless it’s some nasty cheap resort in Bulgaria for example. Fish out of water.

Is this the Chumpions of Mind theme tune?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice that whenever either of these two clowns post that they are going to have a x number of days social media “detox” they’re back positing within a couple of hours! Ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice that whenever either of these two clowns post that they are going to have a x number of days social media “detox” they’re back positing within a couple of hours! Ha.
It’s all part of the joke; they prattle on about the importance of consistency, congruency, documenting the journey etc, yet don’t see anything through. I stumbled upon these clowns after seeing Llewy Davies in my gym ‘coaching’ people three or four years ago, and haven’t yet been able to look away from the ongoing car crash. On the list of ‘big plans’ that never amount to anything there’s been working with bluechip companies (turned down £10m to work with one, apparently), supplement companies (they got to the point of final approval for their fantastic products), some crap thing about helping troubled kids (Chumps of Young Minds), the podcast died a death despite them saying podcasts were the new big thing in monetising media, the annual ‘next year I will be in the best shape ever’ post, the list goes on. Can’t wait to see him forget about ‘winning a bodybuilding show’ in April.
These guys are like watching Tiger King- everything is wrong, but you can’t switch off once you start watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s all part of the joke; they prattle on about the importance of consistency, congruency, documenting the journey etc, yet don’t see anything through. I stumbled upon these clowns after seeing Llewy Davies in my gym ‘coaching’ people three or four years ago, and haven’t yet been able to look away from the ongoing car crash. On the list of ‘big plans’ that never amount to anything there’s been working with bluechip companies (turned down £10m to work with one, apparently), supplement companies (they got to the point of final approval for their fantastic products), some crap thing about helping troubled kids (Chumps of Young Minds), the podcast died a death despite them saying podcasts were the new big thing in monetising media, the annual ‘next year I will be in the best shape ever’ post, the list goes on. Can’t wait to see him forget about ‘winning a bodybuilding show’ in April.
These guys are like watching Tiger King- everything is wrong, but you can’t switch off once you start watching.
No question about that. It’s all always just superficial short term bravado. They won’t compete because neither of them are true to bodybuilding. They think it’s just using a load of gear and walking into the gym and screaming it down like they’ve seen CT Fletcher do on his videos and think they’re going to achieve greatness.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
No question about that. It’s all always just superficial short term bravado. They won’t compete because neither of them are true to bodybuilding. They think it’s just using a load of gear and walking into the gym and screaming it down like they’ve seen CT Fletcher do on his videos and think they’re going to achieve greatness.
Yeah way too fat for competitions .

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hallmarks of being scatter-brain or perhaps ADHD. They should take some Ritalin instead of Roids. I genuinely think they have ADHD as well as being sociopaths, they probably have endured some abuse in a domestic setting too...not excusing their behaviour but there is obviously some pretty acute underlying reasons for it.

Some one is TRIGGERED.

Everyone has a right to judge everyone, however some opinions are less valid than others (i.e Davies brothers opinions are less valid than any law abiding persons), it’s called freedom of speech. Especially if said target is a criminal and cretin.
Rhys Davies is such an imbecile. If you want to put yourself and your life out there on social media you should EXPECT to be judged. It’s human nature. As a ‘mind coach’ shouldn’t you be aware of that? If you’re legit, you just wouldn’t be so triggered and defensive about it & it would be easier to ignore.

If you want to lie and talk tit, don’t be surprised if you’re called out for it. He seems to forget that other people aren’t as thick as him. Don’t try and insult peoples’ intelligence and then get annoyed when they out you 🙄🖕🏼

Reactions: 5
The rope seems to be tightening....
Sure does! They put enough information on social media to be able to see Nd find out absolutely anything and everything about them. Even all the rentals they have. I mean how dumb is that.

Rhys Davies is such an imbecile. If you want to put yourself and your life out there on social media you should EXPECT to be judged. It’s human nature. As a ‘mind coach’ shouldn’t you be aware of that? If you’re legit, you just wouldn’t be so triggered and defensive about it & it would be easier to ignore.

If you want to lie and talk tit, don’t be surprised if you’re called out for it. He seems to forget that other people aren’t as thick as him. Don’t try and insult peoples’ intelligence and then get annoyed when they out you 🙄🖕🏼
These people are predictable as hell, mainly because they are very intellectually limited beneath the veneer of regurgitated verbose (stolen verbatim from their pseudo-intellectual NLP manuals).

If you set out to trigger people - note to Davies Bros truly successful people don’t engage in such behaviour (just criminals and braggarts), don’t start whining when people call you out for what you are. LIVE BY THE SWORD, DIE BY THE SWORD.

Reactions: 6
Rhys Davies is literally the biggest pathetic bell end I’ve ever seen 🙄😂

Seriously, WHO on EARTH would want this MAN CHILD trying to coach or try and ‘teach’ them anything?! The only thing he’s qualified in, is being a massive childish twit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is also hilarious. His answer to someone having no funds to start their business, is to PAY him to coach them 🤦🏼‍♀️ You couldn’t Make this idiocy up...

048CE0A5-38DE-4B08-8822-38FE935CB0C1.png

Claims to only want corporate clients now. How does he expect to get them with posts like the below...😂

80EFB5FA-94D3-48F1-96F6-1563633FB78B.png

AA9ED7AD-4B0D-4E2D-A9C4-4BE6A0B75B20.png

And then bleating on about his ‘going undercover’ BS again...
5D0F20AB-1CA8-4461-B8E9-BADDB9272AF1.png

And once again indirectly encouraging the BBS loans that he can potentially take advantage of...

660DDCC5-7047-447A-8F35-FDE831023885.png

And just so everyone knows what his next plans are...

9FDD82E2-4BA5-4B8E-A9AA-38AD5E0434AC.png

There are sharks in the Maldives, aren’t there...😈🤞🏼

Reactions: 3
‘ procrastinating cunts’ charming . I know of two other meat heads who are procrastinating cunts funnily enough .

😂😂😂 ‘I’m not coaching anymore’ ‘Going underground until 2022’ - yet available to coach the ‘MARKS’ who have ‘no funds’ i.e vulnerable and desperate, as the corporates and multi millionaires only exist in his meathead 🤦‍♂️. And as an ‘expert’ who has only re....listened to audio books and bluffed his entire life. I’ve known people with PHDs in their field who would baulk at being referred to as ‘experts’ in their field.

James Degale has clearly been taken in. Too many blows to the head.

Reactions: 3
There must be an ex coaching client saying things on social media about him. His posts are definitely targeted for someone’s attention. Muggy man. Maybe PTM? Although haven’t seen her comment on it recently.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.