Llewelyn Davies / Rhys Davies &TTT official

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed a few times when posting about money/investments both Rhys and Llewy Davies put gaps after the the first two numbers. Do you think this is because it is only £20 and if the tax man is watching? Or is there another reason?

Also noticed where he put about Tesla shares the other day he hadn’t actually completed the purchase. Such fraudulent scammers.
The whole thing is fakery to skew people’s perceptions....but that is the undercurrent of instagram/social media you are seeing a portrayal, it’s only ever what you want people to see or believe, so many get swept up thinking it’s an authentic representation. I don’t.

Incidentally I know someone who stayed at the resort in the Maldives for free. Did he say he paid £35k more likely £5-6k flights included. James Degale and Jason Flemyng (his idol 😂) unwittingly associating with a crook in his photos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed a few times when posting about money/investments both Rhys and Llewy Davies put gaps after the the first two numbers. Do you think this is because it is only £20 and if the tax man is watching? Or is there another reason?

Also noticed where he put about Tesla shares the other day he hadn’t actually completed the purchase. Such fraudulent scammers.
the joke in all of this is that, until recently, they mocked people who had money tied up in investments; they were obsessed with having cash and ‘material anchors’, but suddenly want to appear as investment experts. I saw one of their disciples the other week posting a screenshot of their portfolio/ a screenshot of their eToro where they had invested circa 2k and had made about £30 back under the auspices of ‘make your money work for you’. Considering they preach about consistency and congruency, they change in approach is remarkable.
One of them (think it was Rhys) was asking people to pitch him investment ideas the other day- sounds like he has some more dodgy cash to clean.

Reactions: 4
the joke in all of this is that, until recently, they mocked people who had money tied up in investments; they were obsessed with having cash and ‘material anchors’, but suddenly want to appear as investment experts. I saw one of their disciples the other week posting a screenshot of their portfolio/ a screenshot of their eToro where they had invested circa 2k and had made about £30 back under the auspices of ‘make your money work for you’. Considering they preach about consistency and congruency, they change in approach is remarkable.
One of them (think it was Rhys) was asking people to pitch him investment ideas the other day- sounds like he has some more dodgy cash to clean.
In the same way Rhys Davies claimed he started his business Champions of Mind without a laptop. Some weird flex..... He used to make such a big deal about this.

And now there's a laptop on his desk 😂 😂 not just any laptop, some bottom of the range old model macbook air.

So two conclusions,

He really did start his business without a laptop, making his life much harder. This makes him an idiot. It's like entering a 100m race with a weight vest. Why hold yourself back. Not only that it must mean he bought his old generation macbook air second hand recently, such a millionaire move.

Or he did have a laptop and he lied because he thinks it's impressive. Some weird flex. This too makes him an idiot.

Scrap that, just one conclusion, he's an idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Nice 👍🏻 Sure the school were most probably getting in touch to check in the little one !!!
Haha playing with a kid in the beach who speaks a different language replaces weeks of school 🤦‍♀️ Well done Lauren she will maybe end up as intelligent as you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If they launder/clean their money into assets it will still be found, they need to consider that production company investments scam that all the footballers were involved in....can’t remember the name now, but that would mark them as ‘legitimate’ crooks. HMRC apparently still investigating but not making rapid progress 😂

Here it is....

look forward to seeing them join illustrious company soon 😂🤣, including Guy Ritchie - friend of Rhys new buddy Jason Flemyng.

Haha playing with a kid in the beach who speaks a different language replaces weeks of school 🤦‍♀️ Well done Lauren she will maybe end up as intelligent as you 😂
Their dad already speaks another language, that is self evident....he’s fluent in bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
If they launder/clean their money into assets it will still be found, they need to consider that production company investments scam that all the footballers were involved in....can’t remember the name now, but that would mark them as ‘legitimate’ crooks. HMRC apparently still investigating but not making rapid progress 😂

Here it is....

look forward to seeing them join illustrious company soon 😂🤣, including Guy Ritchie - friend of Rhys new buddy Jason Flemyng.

Their dad already speaks another language, that is self evident....he’s fluent in bullshit.
Rhys is NOT her dad!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Apologies! yes, I can not stand either of them.
Understandable, however I’m must sure hatred is like water from a ducks back to them.

If I were to adopt their vernacular I’d say something along the lines of shift those destructive/negative thoughts focus on your own growth....bleeping dipshits.

The whole thing is fakery to skew people’s perceptions....but that is the undercurrent of instagram/social media you are seeing a portrayal, it’s only ever what you want people to see or believe, so many get swept up thinking it’s an authentic representation. I don’t.

Incidentally I know someone who stayed at the resort in the Maldives for free. Did he say he paid £35k more likely £5-6k flights included. James Degale and Jason Flemyng (his idol 😂) unwittingly associating with a crook in his photos.
They read these threads 🤣. 👋 Hi pseudo-intellectual twins.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

I know, I saw both of those posts!

The last one was Rhys Davies sitting on the next table the poor, unaware guy at lunch and then trying to use it as an opportunity. He makes me cringe. “Lunching with people who get it?!” Get what?? That you’re a sad little leach?! 🤢

Maybe a link to all the info needs to be forwarded to them 👀

ECC78E78-5BD1-4591-AA41-B75B41D64328.jpeg

I know, I saw both of those posts!

The last one was Rhys Davies sitting on the next table the poor, unaware guy at lunch and then trying to use it as an opportunity. He makes me cringe. “Lunching with people who get it?!” Get what?? That you’re a sad little leach?! 🤢

Maybe a link to all the info needs to be forwarded to them 👀

View attachment 385344
To be honest I think they do need to be made aware. I guess both James Degale and Jason Flemyng are completely unwittingly, atleast if they are aware they can make an informed decision about future association. I know someone who made a rather regrettable decision to associate with a high profile individual and their behaviour subsequently came to light. It can be quite damaging. I’m sure RD will brush it off a malicious lies or people hating on his ‘success’ and who knows if they are daft they might just buy it. Here’s hoping they both have some semblance of intelligence.

Looks like Rhys Davies of Champions of mind couldn't stay off social media for the full 3 days!

• Haha
does anyone know if the other lemon is back from his bragging and marriage mending trip to Dubai? ( heard the infection rate in Dubai is rife)

Reactions: 2
does anyone know if the other lemon is back from his bragging and marriage mending trip to Dubai? ( heard the infection rate in Dubai is rife)
No idea about llewelyn Davies aka TTT or Theterribletwins. If they have returned I hope they obey isolation

Reactions: 1
The mouldy lemon head Llewellyn Davies is still there chatting his same old tit. I’d upload his latest story but it’s too long and time consuming to try and compress.

He’s basically talking waffle about how ‘people are gonna try and do things to you and your business to try and keep you still’ Blah blah blahhhh, then talking more of his usual ‘bad man’ tit 🙄

Then goes on about how he has to wait until April to get certified in hypnosis coz of covid (oh what a shame) and what his plans are for it. Looks like it will be online and in person.

Then posted some other BS...

C0CABEBF-8D3D-4607-B549-3AFA780DC2B7.jpeg
65825EE5-9E25-437A-9764-6E45395B45E0.jpeg

Then some more ridiculous tit from Rhys Davies...

7B9D1B68-0CCE-4DAD-9901-A86096A8E417.jpeg
7B9D1B68-0CCE-4DAD-9901-A86096A8E417.jpeg
4FE7F137-139D-4B45-BE01-81CAED14CA9D.jpeg

Attachments

Money is so important that he spunks it up the wall on shite instead of owning a house or anything tangible .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Believe what you see on social media, or don’t believe it as it’s all bullshit?! So what you’re showing people isn’t real then? Which is it, Rhys Davies? Do you even know how to spell your name? 🙄😂

8E76ECCC-2DEC-4AD0-8B12-5B623D582FBE.jpeg

And as for your below comments on the fact that there are people who have ‘been a coach for 2 minutes & they’re broke,’ perhaps that’s because they’re not scamming people out of money, you absolute tool & over charging for non services.

And please, I hope people DO, do their research...

FB8F2CA3-0B8A-4EAD-A711-C8D00EA9993C.png

E5A0066B-69D8-43AE-8CAB-5F7B06CE0FAD.png

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.