Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course. He was telling someone he was a qualified mental health therapist too, I’m sure.
Such dangerous practice. As a mental health professional it makes me angry that he is willing to put peoples lives in danger

LD seems to be competing today?? Carly introduced him as an athlete professional boxer blah blah now taking over the world of bodybuilding again?? I wonder what show and what category over 35’s with just 2 competitors?? He has met his match with Miss Thornton she too never connects her mouth and brain so talks absolute tit but with purpose!! 😂😂
And happy to push her substandard bull tit on ppl. Then when challenged threayens them with her non existant lawyers. Hope carly lewey and rhys are loving thus thread as much as i am

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Such dangerous practice. As a mental health professional it makes me angry that he is willing to put peoples lives in danger

And happy to push her substandard bull tit on ppl. Then when challenged threayens them with her non existant lawyers. Hope carly lewey and rhys are loving thus thread as much as i am
Carly Thornton does seem to be as corrupt as the tinpot twins, her reputation must be worth risking! Silly woman!!

Reactions: 2
Today’s bullshit brought to you by the lemon, Llewellyn Davies where he’s on the way to buying a gym. Maybe after ten years, Twins Gym will get its opening? I’m sure reality will descend and it will join the long list which includes the yacht and the helicopter.

“Levelling up”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Today’s bullshit brought to you by the lemon, Llewellyn Davies where he’s on the way to buying a gym. Maybe after ten years, Twins Gym will get its opening? I’m sure reality will descend and it will join the long list which includes the yacht and the helicopter.

“Levelling up”
Are we also going to see how he went from renting his manor to moving in with the girlfriend I wonder….nah!
Can’t wait to see the new Twins Gym 😂😂😂
No doubt the sponsor ship is with Gluteywear 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3

“Levelling up”
But he didn’t own the manor he rented it. But ain’t he moved out now and living in a semi detached house in dumbow which he is renting aswell

• Haha
A gym he used to train at?
They've trained in (and been kicked out of) dozens of gyms over the years.
It's probably someone's garage, in a rented house..... opposite a crack den....in Coventry
The entertainment value from these two absolute melts is legendary
Keep it up Dimpots

• Haha
1653980378074.png

COurse you have Rhys you absolute Helmet, I have a question, I am a grown man and maybe its just me but do people not use messaging anymore or whattsapp? these cunts appear to do everything on Facebook,Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i know why, so people can believe your bullshit, Well guess what you wankers, no one does, not even your fuckin mum and Aunt, id say even they think you're a pair of wankers

• Heart
  • Haha
View attachment 1307122
COurse you have Rhys you absolute Helmet, I have a question, I am a grown man and maybe its just me but do people not use messaging anymore or whattsapp? these cunts appear to do everything on Facebook,Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i know why, so people can believe your bullshit, Well guess what you wankers, no one does, not even your fuckin mum and Aunt, id say even they think you're a pair of wankers
Making a call about a place means sweet FA! I could make a call about the £3M mansion I just saw on Rightmove, doesn't mean I could buy it. Honestly, these pair are so deluded, or stupid, or both.

• Haha
Meanwhile, back in the real world, away from starting a chain of gyms and launching a fitness video enterprise to challenge Les Mills...

The TInpot Twins "company" Champions Of Mind Coaching Academy Ltd is to be struck off. Remarkably, they seem unable to afford an accountant these days and haven't filed accounts (due end of February).

Just a public service announcement in case you're new here and think that these two MIGHT actually be buying a gym, or clinching "sponsorship deals" that mean anything in the real world.. They're not.

Of course, the Coaching Academy is only one of several "companies" these two have registered. For supposed seven figure earners, none of them - from The Mind Paradigm to The Keynote Master to, er, Champions of Media - show anything much in the way of assets or reserves. Almost like they're not actually terribly successful in business..

Screenshot 2022-05-31 at 08.49.51.png

Screenshot 2022-05-31 at 08.50.12.png

I’ve posted this so many times on this forum across the threads, but if either one of the tinpot twins told me the sky is blue and the grass is green, I’d go to my nearest window and check.

The lemon Llewellyn Davies has been all over Harrison Cole the continuous love bombing it replicant to that of the three musketeers last year (Alec Witts who is now a PT, Matt Hall who is quitting coaching, and Pretesh Parmar who has shamefully taken himself off Facebook and just takes selfies of himself on Instagram standing in front of a whiteboard). They were supposed to be the figureheads of the entire UK just a year ago.

I suppose Harrison Cole will learn the hard way when he’s well out of pocket and can no longer afford Llewellyn Davies’ rent money then he will get threatened, blocked and deleted and will be never posted about again.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I see Harrison Cole “Superstar student”(victim) is being push into bodybuilding shows just like the “3 Amigos” (victims) last year 😱😱😱
Harrison Cole is an interesting one- he actually has a a different bodybuilding coach, so Llewy is just trying to take credit for someone else’s success.

• Wow
Has anyone seen rhy post on the tin pot page stating loads of things that he has achieved. But one statement caught my eye stating that he’s a YouTube sensation

• Haha
The Amazon documentary will be some spectacular viewing won’t it? From yachts and helicopters to owning gyms and smashing world records on YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think Llewy And Carly Thornton Gluteywear are getting irked with the haters! Oh dear oh dear. Quite simple, stop ripping people off! Apparently no one needs money anyway so why do these dumbbells need it 🤭😂

RD begging for clients on the tinpot page this afternoon stating that he will work with people from all financial backgrounds. But I can remember a few years back he said he will only work with successful people. This guy couldn’t get any more desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.