Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Llewy has now broken his foot and is making out like it’s a great thing - it’s going to show us what a real champion does on a broken foot - ‘you don’t need a foot to train - just legs’. Erm… your foot is quite vital! He put a photo of his thin, mangled up trotters and it make me want to puke. Poor Carly now has to listen about that allllll day long. I bet he’s fuming and taking it out on her…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Llewy has now broken his foot and is making out like it’s a great thing - it’s going to show us what a real champion does on a broken foot - ‘you don’t need a foot to train - just legs’. Erm… your foot is quite vital! He put a photo of his thin, mangled up trotters and it make me want to puke. Poor Carly now has to listen about that allllll day long. I bet he’s fuming and taking it out on her…
and he's using it to sell his hypnosis claiming he's trained his mind to ignore the pain (whilst limping around on crutches)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
@bigup12345 you can request a new thread from the moderator on this link https://tattle.life/threads/new-members-cant-create-a-new-thread.2912/page-3
you need to provide an introduction to Carly THORNTON Gluteywear which I am sure you won’t find difficult. I’m sure there’ll be plenty of followers of the thread once you put a link in this one to it…ready steady….GO 👏
Is there anyone on here that has work or no Carly which are more qualified to do this

Look like the terrible twin brought another 1000 followers 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Not nice to laugh at one getting injured but these two really are stupid on another level. It was about 6 years ago the big bullshitter dropped a 20kg weight and broke his toe at Pure Gym in Coventry and now the lemon Llewellyn Davies does. If you’ve seen them first hand in a gym it won’t be much surprise as their gym etiquette is terrible (much like their form in training) in the way they just chuck weights and dumbbells around.

• Haha
Did anyone see the deadlift video they put up a few weeks ago?. I nearly ended up in a wheelchair just watching it.
I've seen them training in person. It's brutal

Reactions: 4
Look like bullshit LD clearly haven’t broken he foot. Reminding me of when RD claimed someone broke in he’s house

Did they steal his nutcracker statue, or his Escobar picture?
He claimed he knew who did it.
I think he stopped talking about it when he realised that he needed to buy contents insurance before he tried to commit insurance fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aaaaaand they've got themselves another videographer.
Anyone taking bets on how long this one will last, before he realises that he's not going be filming his first Oscar movie....for free?

• Haha
Lewellyn Davies limping over and kissing the machine that is 'responsible' for breaking his foot is comedy gold.

We just need another ranting facebook live video from blinking Rhys Davies where he strokes his beard as he waits for his 3 real followers to join, followed by a beg for clients at 50% discount, and our daily dose of laughs will be complete.

Seems Steve 'action taking results driven' Burgess and Pretesh 'leg day' Parmar are the only 2 Tinpot alumni fake scam coaches left from the champions of mind muppet factory. Everyone else has woken up and moved on. I just hope no one is daft enough to sign up with these planks and get taken for a ride.

I see Pretesh has just launched his NEW COACHING PACKAGE on instagram. I wonder if he'll teach you how to stand in front of a whiteboard in his mums spare room and pretend you're speaking to an audience?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lewellyn Davies limping over and kissing the machine that is 'responsible' for breaking his foot is comedy gold.

We just need another ranting facebook live video from blinking Rhys Davies where he strokes his beard as he waits for his 3 real followers to join, followed by a beg for clients at 50% discount, and our daily dose of laughs will be complete.

Seems Steve 'action taking results driven' Burgess and Pretesh 'leg day' Parmar are the only 2 Tinpot alumni fake scam coaches left from the champions of mind muppet factory. Everyone else has woken up and moved on. I just hope no one is daft enough to sign up with these planks and get taken for a ride.

I see Pretesh has just launched his NEW COACHING PACKAGE on instagram. I wonder if he'll teach you how to stand in front of a whiteboard in his mums spare room and pretend you're speaking to an audience?
Sorry have I missed something what happened to Matt hall he’s still coaching

Reactions: 2
Llewelyn Davies Mindset spinning the devoted father line, he does everything for his daughter!
Best laugh today has got to be his alleged call to the bank to check his 7 figures, he’s used this before…all lies as I’m sure HMRC would be interested, and banks are quick to spot money laundering! What a knob 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Llewelyn Davies Mindset spinning the devoted father line, he does everything for his daughter!
Best laugh today has got to be his alleged call to the bank to check his 7 figures, he’s used this before…all lies as I’m sure HMRC would be interested, and banks are quick to spot money laundering! What a knob 👀
Well given the accounts for all his companies show he made sweet FA, there's only a couple of conclusions:

- He's lying and there's no 7 figure sum (most likely)
- He's back selling dodgy steroids like has been well reported previously by people him and Rhys' steroids harmed
- He's involved in money laundering or some other scam

So either complete bullshit that's easy to be caught out on, or criminal activity. What absolute bellend stitches themselves up like this?!? 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤡💩

Reactions: 2
Well given the accounts for all his companies show he made sweet FA, there's only a couple of conclusions:

- He's lying and there's no 7 figure sum (most likely)
- He's back selling dodgy steroids like has been well reported previously by people him and Rhys' steroids harmed
- He's involved in money laundering or some other scam

So either complete bullshit that's easy to be caught out on, or criminal activity. What absolute bellend stitches themselves up like this?!? 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤡💩
I’d go for the first option…absolute bull 💩

Meanwhile the clock is ticking for Rhys to move into his next house purchase….cue videos from his car from the 10th 👀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.