Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure this weekend Rhys Davies, the 7 figure earner, chocolate Demi-god, former professional football, former professional boxing champion, former actor, former WWE wrestler and entrepreneur, social media pioneer and property investor, will be taking Shan Molloy, Logon Molloy, his three dogs and the Pablo painting he’s now stuck with on a ride in his helicopter to Monte Carlo where they will then transfer to a sail around the Mediterranean in his yacht.
You forgot NLP Trainer (almost.)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
LD seems to be competing today?? Carly introduced him as an athlete professional boxer blah blah now taking over the world of bodybuilding again?? I wonder what show and what category over 35’s with just 2 competitors?? He has met his match with Miss Thornton she too never connects her mouth and brain so talks absolute tit but with purpose!! 😂😂

• Haha
LD seems to be competing today?? Carly introduced him as an athlete professional boxer blah blah now taking over the world of bodybuilding again?? I wonder what show and what category over 35’s with just 2 competitors?? He has met his match with Miss Thornton she too never connects her mouth and brain so talks absolute tit but with purpose!! 😂😂
Apparently he's just won his.class and came third in the open. What for his discounted world championship winner packages to spam your socials....coming soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder how many were in his class? Professional boxer, professional footballer, professional bodybuilder the list of exaggeration stretches on and on ….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn’t the masters category over 40? Coming 3rd in Classic class c ain’t really smashing it!! Not undermining the older competitors but he’s not really heading for bodybuilding stardom!! Like most things bodybuilding has a shelf life and his is limited by his age. If he had started competing seriously 15 years ago he may have been able to build and maintain a good competitive body into his late 30’s. All the steroids, hgh etc aren’t going to give him an edge over a younger competitor doing the same!! This guy has really got up my nose today rant over 😂

• Haha
I wonder how many were in his class? Professional boxer, professional footballer, professional bodybuilder the list of exaggeration stretches on and on ….
No mention of class size, so likely 2/3 people.
No chance of him winning a pro card any time soon, he’s miles away from the standard required.

No mention of class size, so likely 2/3 people.
No chance of him winning a pro card any time soon, he’s miles away from the standard required.
What do you mean? An anonymous hotel worker recognised him apparently because TTT are so big in the bodybuilding game!! Game changers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Big news tomorrow apparently, from the 'bigger better looking twin' .... arguably
"Casting" hes spent 2 days getting his body into a specific frame so I'm guessing he's going to be starring next to Morgan Freeman .. possibly as his body guard sitting 15 rows back on a plane (again)

• Haha
Strange how Rhys Davies has been quiet about Llewy’s “success”…have they fallen out again I wonder!.?

Strange how Rhys Davies has been quiet about Llewy’s “success”…have they fallen out again I wonder!.?
Yeah, very quiet. Last I heard, they were going head to head, in the bodybuilding show.
Although how they'd manage that in different weight categories is only known to those two.
Although, when you wield that much power and influence, I suppose anything is possible.
Well, that's if you actually entered the show.
Oops

• Haha
In the meantime, ex side kick Matt Hall has just made a big announcement. He is stopping 121 coaching as he cannot dedicate the right amount to time and attention his clients require. Whilst, wait for it, saying he can take on some new clients for 1 month only. 🤣🤣. Way to go Matt, you are the "ethical one" after all 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.