Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not all of them- don’t forget poor Bellatrix, who was returned when (I presume) he couldn’t pay for her.
Yes Bellatrix went back when Lauren left, then when Shan came along he got King…hes got to find a rental that will allow 3 massive dogs! Not easy, cannot wait to see this play out with full transparency 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Moving day must be looming, posting about what he’s achieved…I think he means lost!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t understand I really don’t how one makes so many announcements of what they will do but never actually do any of it yet they claim they have achieved it ! This was a mouthful to write it

yesterday Rhys Davies said

“about to deploy some old school hypnotic visualisation techniques that I cover in some of my work. DONE IT FOR OVER 20 years ! “

So they are 37 or 38 minus 20 years that’s 17 or 18 YET 5-6 years ago you were sleeping opposite a crack then but that timeframe is already off as it’s more like 7-8 years and if you have done all this super work why the hell you were sleeping on a mattress ?

I mean I’m just as confused as a dog trying to be a cat ?
PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU SOMEONE EXPLAIN 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ll just leave all these here…

RHYS DAVIES CONMAN posted these 24th May 2021.

We must be the VANILLA CUNTS, despite none of us not lasting a year in a rental that we blagged was a dream house that we purchased in less than a week… 😂

And now he’s posting about making moves behind the scenes… because he’s told us in the past he’s a Visionary 😂 🤔 🙄

Everything is cyclical… so RHYS DAVIES will be back on the mattress in the crack den, as that’s where he began before the years of scamming.

But he’s back making those career defining moves… 😂

And don’t get me started on the bollocks that is continually spewing from LLEWELLYN DAVIES mouth, I don’t have the energy to even post about his bullshit 💩

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
RD literally looks on the verge of a breakdown

The other king narcicisst wheres the blue tick on instagram ? posted a pic earlier not even one like loooooooool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

We must be the VANILLA CUNTS, despite none of us not lasting a year in a rental that we blagged was a dream house that we purchased in less than a week… 😂

And now he’s posting about making moves behind the scenes… because he’s told us in the past he’s a Visionary 😂 🤔 🙄

Everything is cyclical… so RHYS DAVIES will be back on the mattress in the crack den, as that’s where he began before the years of scamming.

And don’t get me started on the bollocks that is continually spewing from LLEWELLYN DAVIES mouth, I don’t have the energy to even post about his bullshit 💩
He sounds rattled lol

• Heart

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL what an absolute bleep you are Rhys, Everyone knows it, Even the people you think dont, soon there will be no one left to blag and then you are fucked and it couldnt of happened to a nicer wanker.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

I'm surprised he's managed to have the time for all these moves in the past few weeks as he's getting ready for his bodybuilding comeback. Oh, wait...

That's been abandoned aswell as he couldn't afford a prep coach.

Rhys gets better by the day- cannot wait to see him explain why he is now happy in a house with a number.

• Haha
Imagine posting this when you know you're only renting the place and can't afford to buy it..

Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 15.15.04.png

Imagine having to do that because you have nothing to convince people you're successful - no clients, no long-term successful business, no record of making money on your own without the likes of James Burtt and Sarah Akwisombe - and without SOMETHING to show you're successful, you can't convince people to spend money on your "coaching services".

Imagine talking about a yacht and a helicopter in "the next chaper" when the next chapter has (predictably) seen the leased Lamborghini be returned, the rented houses prove too expensive, the online engagement remain tragically low, the videographer f**k off and the "art collection" needing to be sold off.

It's not "visionary". It's not "positively delusional". It's tragically dishonest, easily disproved and the sign of people that can't bear to face the reality of their situation because if they did, their world falls apart. None of which would matter if they weren't, still, trying to part people from their hard-earned £££ on the basis of being something they are not - and never have been.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I got it !

I know why they not getting any likes !
Because he’s constantly address INSTAGRAM instead of his followers and Instagram couldn’t give a toss 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

jokes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As if these two are still trying to be relevant. Pair of scamming, delusional clowns.
The only way they will ever make it onto a prime or Netflix documentary would be about they’re conning lifestyle

• Haha
  • Heart
As if these two are still trying to be relevant. Pair of scamming, delusional clowns.
The only way they will ever make it onto a prime or Netflix documentary would be about they’re conning lifestyle
They won’t even get a documentary- those broadcasters only want people who manage to make something of their dishonesty. Llewy is one of many gutter dwellers who ultimately ended up a failure.

They won’t even get a documentary- those broadcasters only want people who manage to make something of their dishonesty. Llewy is one of many gutter dwellers who ultimately ended up a failure.
Exactly.

Failed conmen.

I'm surprised he's managed to have the time for all these moves in the past few weeks as he's getting ready for his bodybuilding comeback. Oh, wait...

That's been abandoned aswell as he couldn't afford a prep coach.

Rhys gets better by the day- cannot wait to see him explain why he is now happy in a house with a number.
So has Rhys Davies pulled out of his shows? 🤡

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m sure this weekend Rhys Davies, the 7 figure earner, chocolate Demi-god, former professional football, former professional boxing champion, former actor, former WWE wrestler and entrepreneur, social media pioneer and property investor, will be taking Shan Molloy, Logon Molloy, his three dogs and the Pablo painting he’s now stuck with on a ride in his helicopter to Monte Carlo where they will then transfer to a sail around the Mediterranean in his yacht.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure this weekend Rhys Davies, the 7 figure earner, chocolate Demi-god, former professional football, former professional boxing champion, former actor, former WWE wrestler and entrepreneur, social media pioneer and property investor, will be taking Shan Molloy, Logon Molloy, his three dogs and the Pablo painting he’s now stuck with on a ride in his helicopter to Monte Carlo where they will then transfer to a sail around the Mediterranean in his yacht.
Can’t wait to see him document it with full transparency 😂…meanwhile in the real world he‘ll be boxing up his undies ready for the BIG move

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.