Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else who's been following Llewellyn's Instagram notice that majority of the time when he puts up a post he sets his amount of likes to private? So only he can see how many people have liked his post's🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else who's been following Llewellyn's Instagram notice that majority of the time when he puts up a post he sets his amount of likes to private? So only he can see how many people have liked his post's🤣
He also limits the comments, been doing it for a couple of months.

Masters of social engagement...

He also limits the comments, been doing it for a couple of months.

Masters of social engagement...
That’s full transparency for you! 😂

Reactions: 2
Carly Thornton stated she owns a global business?? I don’t think so love looking at companies house 😂😂!! She really is as much of a twit as LD!! Lies, lies and exaggeration it beggars belief as to what goes on in their heads?

• Haha
Ah Wednesday.

Close up photo from the father of the year with his daughter at the contact centre. He could at least, for 30 minutes a week, not dress like a bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Llewy with two gems today:

June will see him earn 50k.
June is in the second half of the year.

It’s been five years and I’m still addicted to following this car crash of a human being. Bring back the podcast- I need to hear Rhys tell us all how he cried on his bed because he just had ‘so much to offer the world’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rhys tell us all how he cried on his bed because he just had ‘so much to offer the world’
Was it a bed or a mattress on the floor under a leaky roof in his mum's council house opposite the crack den? The house incidentally that he STILL hasn't bleeping bought despite about 869 claims he was on the way to do precisely that..... 🤡🤡💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Carly Thornton does seem to be as corrupt as the tinpot twins, her reputation must be worth risking! Silly woman!!
Having done some digging. She has been doing this for years. She is as corrupt as twins. They are clearly triplets of corruption

Carly Thornton stated she owns a global business?? I don’t think so love looking at companies house 😂😂!! She really is as much of a twit as LD!! Lies, lies and exaggeration it beggars belief as to what goes on in their heads?
Business which has loans against it. And products always out of stock. Not a sucess as she would have one beleive

• Wow
Was it a bed or a mattress on the floor under a leaky roof in his mum's council house opposite the crack den? The house incidentally that he STILL hasn't bleeping bought despite about 869 claims he was on the way to do precisely that..... 🤡🤡💩💩
The new narrative is that when they were financially successful, and 'purchased' the houses, the lamborghini, the 15 holidays a year...it didn't make them happy. So all the showing off the rented houses and cars, watches, holidays mean nothing as they didn't get any happiness from it despite selling courses worth thousands of pounds saying it would. Way to go guys

• Wow
The new narrative is that when they were financially successful, and 'purchased' the houses, the lamborghini, the 15 holidays a year...it didn't make them happy. So all the showing off the rented houses and cars, watches, holidays mean nothing as they didn't get any happiness from it despite selling courses worth thousands of pounds saying it would. Way to go guys
Same way earlier this year they preferred to keep their clients private.. until they got a couple

• Haha
Carly Thornton stated she owns a global business
The second you set up a FB or IG business page, you technically have a "global business" - in the same overhyped vein that Dave the Decorator who used to own his own decorating company is now CEO/CTO/CMO/Executive Chairman of a globally recognised domestic renovation enterprise.

Smoke and mirrors everywhere 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Literally just pissed myself laughing watching CT she uses so many LD pathetic word thinking there a priest

Can anyone add Rhys.peak performance.com to this title please. I’ve ask a few time how u make one about bleep 3 CD

Global brand is rather have a Russell Brand!!!
What kettle

Literally just pissed myself laughing watching CT she uses so many LD pathetic word thinking there a priest

Can anyone add Rhys.peak performance.com to this title please. I’ve ask a few time how u make one about bleep 3 CD

What kettle
Sorry meant CT

Last edited:
It’s funny as when they were “rich” it was “inspirational” to flaunt wealth as “because if i can do it you, you can do it too”.

Have I imagined this, but the other day, the better looking half, was letting his new friend/coach drive his Bentley..... That's still untaxed?
Mind you it was on an industrial estate, so they may have pushed it there

Have I imagined this, but the other day, the better looking half, was letting his new friend/coach drive his Bentley..... That's still untaxed?
Mind you it was on an industrial estate, so they may have pushed it there
What the tit show where this mate

LD apparent broken he’s foot here comes the excuses for the body building show

• Haha

What kettle

Sorry meant CT
@bigup12345 you can request a new thread from the moderator on this link https://tattle.life/threads/new-members-cant-create-a-new-thread.2912/page-3
you need to provide an introduction to Carly THORNTON Gluteywear which I am sure you won’t find difficult. I’m sure there’ll be plenty of followers of the thread once you put a link in this one to it…ready steady….GO 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.