Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperation again from the lemon Llewellyn Davies this morning.
The delusion is strong with him!! He would probably pass a lie detector test because he genuinely believes this actually happened!! Frightening really!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Disappointed with the lack of underpants shots available on Rhys’s timeline now it’s private. Nothing beats an inappropriate trousers round ankle shot for completely no reason in the middle of a public gym!! Anyone else ordered there ‘blessed one’ t shirt yet? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The delusion is strong with him!! He would probably pass a lie detector test because he genuinely believes this actually happened!! Frightening really!!
I hate to do this but he did repost a story from a hotel worker to corroberate what he said. Probably embelished it like always but fairs fair.

I need a shower 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I hate to do this but he did repost a story from a hotel worker to corroberate what he said. Probably embelished it like always but fairs fair.

I need a shower 🤮
It’s amazing what you can get when you offer someone a tip 😂😂😂!! What kind of hotel worker says “Llewy bleeping Davies” upon first meeting someone, it’s a bit of a stretch.

Reactions: 6
Same car different plates? LX18 LDD

My bad ... it is actually the same car
That has made my bleeping day.. the big i am carly thornton not as clever as you think.. you will be even less clever when fraud squad and hmrc come knocking. Have a good day

Reactions: 5
According to her she ordered brandnew and had to wait on delivery 🤣🤣🤣🤣

To many droids picking his brain
If she was ordering a brand new one she still wouldn’t have it as the waiting lists for all new cars is horrendous at the moment…but of course they wouldn’t know that, not being in a position to buy one! X

Reactions: 3
If she was ordering a brand new one she still wouldn’t have it as the waiting lists for all new cars is horrendous at the moment…but of course they wouldn’t know that, not being in a position to buy one! X
Or it could be like when Rhys 'bought' his dream house that is back on the rental market, when he pulled a few strings to get the sale pushed through in a couple of days, as you do!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.