Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What amazes me is that for how shameless they both are, how the lemon, Llewellyn Davies actually feels it’s right to post a picture with her every week/other week when he is allowed his one hour of contact given his behaviour which has lead to the supervisions. He then puts some hollow caption which tries to portray he is a prominent figure in the little girl’s life. He may be be her biological father but in no capacity is he her dad and one day when she becomes wise enough to understand, she will realise that herself.

Reactions: 7
I’m blocked pretty much on all of there’s social media has he mention about moving yet
Rhys says he is moving to a new place, but he won't be sharing it on socials (presumably because sleeping in a bedsit doesn't really give off the right vibe when you want people to believe you are a top 0.01% earner).

Lllewy is in Dunmow renting a house, but expect he will downgrade again when the lease expires next year.

Reactions: 4
Any one got any ideas of what motors rhy has left I guess the lambo gone back.??
Lambo went back this time last year.

The old Bentley fell apart, he crashed the Defender (3rd party insurance only, I suspect), Range Rover keeps breaking down.

New yacht still hasn't turned up yet, so he's driving around in Shan's Mini.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lambo went back this time last year.

The old Bentley fell apart, he crashed the Defender (3rd party insurance only, I suspect), Range Rover keeps breaking down.

New yacht still hasn't turned up yet, so he's driving around in Shan's Mini.
He posted the other day about the Bentley coming out for the summer. It hasn't been taxed, so I assume he was just sat in it

Reactions: 5
The yacht, ha ha.

I’m sure the big bullshitter, Rhys Davies can chuck a few of his Paddington Bear farthings I’m and combine that with the few quid he’s made on his 50% discounted “Peak Performance” married up personal development mixed with gym training and buy a rubber dinghy. I’m sure he will post a picture of himself sat on it with them two pathetic emojis he likes of the eyes and graph 👀📈 and a like of Claire Davies (his mum) and Jan Davies (his aunt) will appear in no time.

It’s funny how neither of the tinpot twins post much about how much “traction” their tinpot page is getting anymore!

• Haha
Pain of his day because he has to try and remember which car hasn't been taxed/insured, which one has konked out, and which imaginary car he should post on his socials.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jason definitely dumped Llewy Davies, as him and Carly are off to meet his personal trainer, Martin for the first time this weekend ! Whoop whoop!

Reactions: 3
Yesterday afternoon, Rhys Davies promised us a long weekend without social media being polluted with his nonsense. Good to see he stuck to it.
No doubt busy house hunting for the next living the dream purchase. Wonder if the next house will already have a pool, sauna and cinema in the ‘sellar’?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No doubt busy house hunting for the next living the dream purchase. Wonder if the next house will already have a pool, sauna and cinema in the ‘sellar’?
Will Sarah King's husband be asked to do that construction work aswell? With payment in the form of having the Mini for the day?!

• Haha
So champions of mind now called CHAMPIONS OF MIND COACHING ACADEMY LTD

Also address change seems to be llewys new address too

Rhys has stitched up his coach videoing him driving along the motorway in traffic eating away with a fork. How have these guys not been caught by the police yet, they could f**king kill someone

• Angry
  • Wow
It appears they are still in warwickshire training.
I wonder if this has anything to do with independant gyms in essex telling them they are not welcome

Maybe he forgot his name due to the amount of lies he spouts
Or maybe the drugs have adalled his brain

Reactions: 3
GW60SSS was registered March 2018, a 2l diesel, but a new V5 was issued 12/05/22, suggesting very strongly indeed that yes, its the same car, just had a private plate to hide its age.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.