Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Steve your pal really !!!
Really insightful post- Ben is back from the early days with Ben A, Steve B, Haitel, Helen Williams etc.

I remember being in the gym one day and someone was asking Ben A about the whole Champions of Mind thing. To this day, I remember his response:

“Haitel and Steve are my pals. They both made 100k last and I’m going to beat that.”

I can say with some certainty that he did not beat it.
Those guys used to all go to the ‘seminars’ at the Saracens Head in Dunmow- The Six Figure Sit Down sounds as shit as I presume it was.
I remember haitel video to Facebook when he said fuck off to property investor and how much they are irrelevant. How relevant is he now turning over them 15000 pounds strong with he’s master plan of victorious coaching what a shambles
Steve your pal really !!!

Reactions: 1

Choccydemigod

Looks like 🍋&🐻 are taking their (almost) coaching services ... massively online now.
Probably due to their astronomical meteoric rise on social media.
Its going to be massively affordable as well.
Or...... They can't get any clients so this is dropping a cheap option to give less, whilst doing less 🤷‍♂️
🐻 Is building it out now...like his last project that didn't happen, or the one before.
Wait for it.....

Also where's Carly gone? 🤣

• Haha

Mcwitty

What a "Llewy Lemon Liar" ! - I really did search high and low for them.... but alas no..... I couldn't find them - no fucks found anywhere!! - Who knew?!!

• Haha
Regarding my business experience. I set up a company called Tribute Acts anagement when I was 19 to manage live bands and tribute shows.

At the time I knew absolutely nothing about business and over time I learnt a hell of a lot.

For 12 years now I’ve been able to build a business with an amazing team and run a profitable company that pays me a good wage as well as paying the wages for the full time staff we employ and also pay multiple people who are part time/ self employed and earn a lot from the work we get them.

We’ve manage to (just about) survive what was a horrendous time for the live entertainment industry in the pandemic and are now back in a position to grow again when many businesses in that industry have had to sadly fold due to too many knocks.

Once again… I’ve never said I’m the most successful person in business. But I do know I’ve got a lot of value to give to some people that were where I started. There’s also plenty of people out there who know way more and have done more than me (and charge more).

It’s all relative to where people are on their journey and what is the right fit for them.

I’m not forcing anybody to work with me if they don’t want to.

Just because you have the opinion that I’m an idiot and you wouldn’t want to work with me doesn’t make me a scammer. And that’s a point I want to make clear.

The posts you’ve made about Pretesh this evening suggest to me you’re more interested in simply being here just to take the piss out of people and have a laugh as you say.

That speaks volumes to me tbh.
Yeah because he’s cut from the same cloth as you.

yabby212

Chatty Member
The lovebombing of Dean Blackstock is getting beyond ridiculous by the lemon Llewellyn Davies however it seems all has gone quiet on the Harrison Cole front.

Choccydemigod

Only the other week the big bullshitting buffoon Rhys Davies was telling us he has thousands of clients around the world, all at the same time of mentioning that his peak performance coaching package is discounted by 50%! Surely it would be increased in price by 50% if he is that highly in demand. You’d have to be an absolute imbecile to even begin to believe their crap. That Haitel Patel video is clear evidence that these two actually make their clients’ scripts for them. He’s talking about looking like a twat when he himself is doing the exact thing all the while talking it!!
How many times in that clip does he look like he's about to pounce at he camera?
Give your head a wobble

Choccydemigod

The amount of times that idiot blinks, a
In light of Rhys Davies recent bentley driving antics caught on camera I just thought I would leave this article here aswell...
Paying £5 a week, on a 200 quid fine. That's a top 1% right there.

• Haha
Looks like 🍋&🐻 are taking their (almost) coaching services ... massively online now.
Probably due to their astronomical meteoric rise on social media.
Its going to be massively affordable as well.
Or...... They can't get any clients so this is dropping a cheap option to give less, whilst doing less 🤷‍♂️
🐻 Is building it out now...like his last project that didn't happen, or the one before.
Wait for it.....

Also where's Carly gone? 🤣
Facebook she had not used it in forever now she is posting all the time