Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yabby212

Chatty Member
Neither of the tinpot twins boxed “around the world”. The majority of their collective fights were held at the Bedworth Civic Hall.

Reactions: 2

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Just see this both interrupting each other. And the crap that come out of that women mouth is utter bollocks. Why would you pay for her services when she can’t barely talk to a camera. Thought she was meant to be a professional when it come to marketing and selling a business. Women’s a fucking ******.
How’s their heads this morning I wonder?

Spiderplant

VIP Member
I remember a few years ago the big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies told the same story about a almost dying patient requesting his coaching in hospital. These two have absolutely no shame or filter with what they put on their platforms. It’s almost as though they don’t even think in their pea-sized brains just how delusional it is. It’s obvious that the lemon Llewellyn Davies is desperate for new clients hence thinking putting something as outrageous as that would attract people to his “services”. On a side note, the lemon Llewellyn Davies has his the pair of Harrison Cole and Dean Blackstock modelling the leading global brand that is Gluteywear’s T-shirts.
They truly are the lowest of the low!

• Heart
Just watch the LD video of him kissing the machine can’t get anymore weirder than that. The guy is class A funny

Just watch the LD video of him kissing the machine can’t get anymore weirder than that. The guy is class A funny
On another note has Matt Hall given up coaching ?

I also found it bizarre..... surely you would just go straight from Spain to Portugal🤔
She is competing folks let me know how the fake carly Thornton gets on I am blocked.
Wonder which client they conned for flights etc

It makes me laugh when the lemon Llewellyn Davies calls “Gluteywear” a global leading brand as though its on par with Nike and Adidias.

I can’t be the only one who finds it weird that they’ve gone from Spain back to the UK for merely one day and have flew to Portugal. Surely it would’ve made more sense just to get a flight from Spain and it would’ve worked out cheaper too!

The lemon Llewellyn Davies’s Bentley.
Globally failing check out accounts companies House. Us massive sale on bu
t no stock

Spiderplant

VIP Member
I doubt the lemon Llewellyn Davies’s phone hasn’t stopped ringing with podcast producers applying for this prestigious role. On a side note, it looks like the lemon Llewellyn Davies is now preparing the other dimwit Dean Blackstock for a YouTube blockbuster after his videos with Carly Thornton and Harrison Cole have toppled YouTube’s fitness video charts in this last week.
Seems he’s missing Matt for his podcast skills!
See he’s put a sticker from Monster drinks on the side of his old merc 😂😂😂

• Haha

ballerboy

Did anyone watch the lemon’s latest video? How can one man talk about himself so much. Even my wife could hear it in the background and asked who that clown is!? He was on again about his 35 room Manor House and helicopter. Is he that delcuded he thinks he actually owned these?

• Haha

bonjour222

Really interested in what the lemon lewy got to say about coming in 2nd place today. I guess he’s uploaded a million videos on instagram saying how he’s going to come first next time and how he’s going to win the Arnold classic. I’ve been block from there Instagram for a while now. Can anyone upload hes content to this page today plz

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
She is as vile as ttt.

1st timers do not get invite to British finals. Bullshit.
What is that cunt even talking about ???
Rhys needs another car to go with the 'brand new Range Rover Sport' he ordered on the flight to the Maldives last January; not sure why Llewy would want a Rolls, seeing as he bought a blacked out Wraith just before Xmas...

Surely Dean and Harrison must question the nonsense they come out with?

Spiderplant

VIP Member
@bigup12345 can be reported on the forces website, there’s a big crack down on it!
Has Omad ditched Rhys Davies? They don’t seem to of been training together lately! Meanwhile Limpy Llewy still hasn’t got his blue tick 😂