Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
25 yrs of expertise ffs her ability and l knowledge I could write on back of a postage stamp she gives every person the same generic training plan. Dangerous low eating plan. Charging £100per 30 min zoom no construction messes with her dam dog during the zoom. Charging £600 for 121 level 1 pt training in gyms she has no Insurance to be training in. And spends the whole session getting footage for her insta coaching u on what she wants u to say. Then when question it 🤔 she threatened you with legal action then blocks 🚫 you
Sounds like you’re speaking from experience?

Reactions: 2

Deliverance

They did box professionally, but at a domestic level. They’re not lying about that aspect, both had under 10 fights as a pro and retired after their first defeats if you check their records.

Marley

Father of the year!! At the contact centre they think he’s a great guy?? This man is a fraud on all fronts!

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
That’s what I was trying to find how many was in his category?

Why do I have a feeling Rhys was the only one in his category so there was no1 else to beat so by default you become 1st
Although coming 1st in his class, he didn’t get to go into the overall- probably 1 or 2 in his class at most, and told he was getting it by default. He isn’t going to Romania next week, which suggests the feedback was he has a lot to do.

• Haha

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Llewy Davies has changed his Insta handle to llewy_davies_official. Still the same shit content.
Ooooh! We’ll have to mention that more too Llew_davies_official
No doubt it’s to match Carly Thorntons!
still a scamming clown 🤡

• Haha

yabby212

Chatty Member
The tinpot twins built quite the reputation in Coventry/West Midlands in selling dodgy gear in and out of gyms. This resulted in many people demanding refunds or not even getting what they paid for and lead to them being targeted by a number of people as they were owed money. This was one of the main factors both high-tailed it out of Coventry.

ohhigotteaforyou

Haha so much bullshit from them I forgot when they claimed to have been asked to deliver 'motivational firepower' to help NHS staff in hospitals fight through the pandemic.

Also, Llewy was on his Instagram yesterday claiming that he was closing a £150,000 deal. I'm guessing that was him agreeing a payment plan for child support as he wouldn't have stopped showing evidence if it meant he was earning £150k.

Need to get Dean Blackstock or Harrison Cole on here- Llewy now has nothing beyond the pocket money that Carly gives him, yet those two are still worshipping him.

N.B Rhys claims to have bought a Rolex Daytona- showed a video of a watch being held by a jeweller that he probably found in the internet (no sign of Rhys in the video, or any identifying features of the location or people there). Downsizing his house, can't afford to tax his cars, has no money to pay for his mum's treatment (Red8Gallery can't sell his shitty artwork), but can afford to drop £25-30k on a watch. With that much spare cash, he must have finally purchased his mum's house...
I believe that video of the Rolex is an old one

Spiderplant

VIP Member
I’ve always found both the tinpot twins get their guard up whenever somebody dares query their “work”. It’s been the case for years. I remember a few years ago both to slate the person by telling them to go and learn manners (what the fuck?)

The lemon Llewellyn Davies was practically begging some woman to inbox him so he could begin the process of ripping her off.
Yep, this was the same woman, blinky boy Rhys has replied too 🤨

yabby212

Chatty Member
Anyone else notice the lemon Llewellyn Davies doesn’t post so many pointless ranty Facebook live videos anymore!

bonjour222

Just see this both interrupting each other. And the crap that come out of that women mouth is utter bollocks. Why would you pay for her services when she can’t barely talk to a camera. Thought she was meant to be a professional when it come to marketing and selling a business. Women’s a fucking ******.
She look like she taken a massive rock up her nose as well gurning left right and centre

• Haha

itsokdude

Drove by Rhys Davies’ old rented 3 bed semi and it looks very run down with the upstairs windows boarded up! Mustn’t of been able to rent it out once he trashed it!
I drove by a while ago and saw the same. It looks like the whole house is subsiding - I did wonder if they had asked Rhys to leave but after seeing the state of the rubbish he left behind I can’t imagine that’s true.

the house that links the Whitehouse has been renovated by the owners, wouldn’t surprise me if they knock the White House down. Would be ashame if they did.

ohhigotteaforyou

20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE would make you 18-19 years old when you started with this coaching thing RHYS DAVIES !

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THE TIMELINE ???