Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Honestly love watching Theses two poor excuses of humans fail. I no it seem harsh but these two deserve it. Rhy Davies really look like he’s struggling with clients atm. Look Like Ld still hanging on with stupid individual they generally think this guy is the real deal it took me 2 hours to work out that these cunts are full of shit

Reactions: 2

Choccydemigod

Chatty Member
🍋and the gilf tramps latest insta is proper cringe.
Apparently they are doing an eating challenge against each other. God those two need to stop butting ego's, its actually pathetic.
Screenshot_20220817-205952_Gallery.jpg

• Sick

bonjour222

Well he’s won a medal, not gold, but he’s now one of the top competitors in the world 🤣. According to him it was so close!! In reality, correct me if I’m wrong, his only first place was in the over 35 class and there were 2 competitors? The more him and his brother carry on I’m convinced they both have a mental illness and if they weren’t such despicable people I’d feel sorry for them.
I reckon they have when you think back lewy kissed the machine that apparently broke he’s foot

Choccydemigod

Chatty Member
Yeah it's Wednesday.....
Happy family's....for a supervised 60mins ....
And how long is he going to be wearing the fucking qualifier t-shirt for? It's been two days now, and he's trained legs in it
Screenshot_20220713-204300_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-204252_Instagram.jpg
! 🤢

• Sick

harveydean

VIP Member
“Time and again I have invested, learnt and used what I have learned, to then teach what I’ve learnt.”

MLM, no?

“So over years I’ve spent a lot of time researching many different people in this space and not just the twins.”

But you admitted you didn’t research them. Just the same way you took what was being fed to you about Sarah Akwisombe as gospel. This is a slightly worrying pattern don’t you think?

ohhigotteaforyou

I’m just waiting for the day they gonna say we are the British “twin Andrew tate”
I mean Llewy already started using some of his way of talking “long format videos” the guy never knew the phrase before or apple about Andrew Tate.

I’m here waiting patiently….. 😂🥱😁 popcorn 🍿 ready !!!!!

You can only fool people for so long , and all this rubbish going to catch up with them soon or later! There will be people that gonna get hurt very badly if not horribly when all this gonna come falling down on the including Carly.

No lies last forever just remember …. The world is watching, and because the amount of shit they talk they actually helping…

bonjour222

Looks like Steve burgess has taken a page out of Pretesh Parmer book by talking nonsense to a room with no one else in.
Getting serious now advertising all his certificates ! Might whip out my old speedos with the 10,25 and 100m badge stitched on to them , see if I get any bites to train Adam Peaty! NLP trainer (almost) I mean if I stick a fucking gold fish bowl on my head can I put on my cv I’m ( almost) and astronaut!

Hasn’t he added he was PTI in the military now as well !! I mean people must panic buy bog roll near where he lives for the amount of shit what comes out his mouth there must be a shortage!
Think this has to be the funniest comment so far !!

Attachments

• Heart

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
Llewelyn Davies Mindset spinning the devoted father line, he does everything for his daughter!
Best laugh today has got to be his alleged call to the bank to check his 7 figures, he’s used this before…all lies as I’m sure HMRC would be interested, and banks are quick to spot money laundering! What a knob 👀
Well given the accounts for all his companies show he made sweet FA, there's only a couple of conclusions:

- He's lying and there's no 7 figure sum (most likely)
- He's back selling dodgy steroids like has been well reported previously by people him and Rhys' steroids harmed
- He's involved in money laundering or some other scam

So either complete bullshit that's easy to be caught out on, or criminal activity. What absolute bellend stitches themselves up like this?!? 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤡💩

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Looks like Rhys Davies tactic now is to try and piggyback his ‘services” off the back of already established personal trainers so he can access their existing client base! Haven’t we seen this before and we all know how it ended, don’t we Sarah Akwiscombe? He’s starting with a lady called Kelly who he must of met through the young lad at the rugby club he was scamming!

• Sick