Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
Llewy Davies has changed his Insta handle to llewy_davies_official. Still the same shit content.

Reactions: 2

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Heard through the grapevine that bailiffs were at the manor today. 100k outstanding. Anyone know of his address to update for the HMRC
Wouldn’t be hard to find it on companies House?!? Probably why Rhys Davies is still trading from his old address as he did a midnight flit and doesn’t want to be found. Not sure how the landlord would take to that as god knows what he’s got registered to that address!

yabby212

Chatty Member
The lemon Llewellyn Davies did give me a good chuckle today. He posted about how he’s a success, a show of insecurity. He liked his post himself and got a like of Harrison Cole and Jan Davies (his aunt). It looks like the other one, the big bullshitting buffoon Rhys Davies has had some sort of illness from the dodgy steroids they take.

The tinpot twins built quite the reputation in Coventry/West Midlands in selling dodgy gear in and out of gyms. This resulted in many people demanding refunds or not even getting what they paid for and lead to them being targeted by a number of people as they were owed money. This was one of the main factors both high-tailed it out of Coventry.
There was a much darker sick reason they got chased out and can not step foot back in to our amazing city

• Wow
'I had to call because I can't wait to start working with you'

Pissed out of your face, you've been filming each other all day on Instagram (even though you said you'd be having a break from social media whilst you're away) But you attention seeking twats can't last 5 minutes without posting something. Like Rhys's rest day, that lasted all of 5 minutes before he fabricated that someone wanted him to document his rest day.

Even whilst out having a meal, you're banging on about being a mentor, you couldn't mentor a fucking hibernating hedgehog between you, you bunch of fucking wet wipes.

I feel sorry for the people on the same package holiday as these twats that have to sit and listen to them, it's like fucking Kevin and Perry Go Large!
Just watched it on 🍋 fb ….what a pair of 🚽💩💩🤡🤡

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Carly Thornton was going mad this morning on her instagram because one of her potential clients didn’t turn up. Hopefully she come across this thread and it put her off
We can only hope said client did her due diligence! Let’s also hope she hadn’t paid any money in advance. Carly Thornton Gluteywear really thinks she something with all the posing and pouting! Grow up wo- MAN

After 3 hours of posting this crap, the only likes are from Jan, Rhys & Carly.
What does this say about the millions of followers they claim to have. 100% these messages are between the 2 Tinpots, they have form for this.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can’t believe you found this lol
I'll just leave this here, according to the post caption having 40 properties doesn't make you a property investor. It just makes you, a tw@t.

I would argue that paying 2 morons like the Terrible 'Tinpot' Twins high 5 figures to make you stand infront of a camera and talk like this thinking you're wise and worthy of coaching other human beings, possibly makes you a little bit of a twat, but who am I to judge...

I’m currently block on Rhy Davies instagram would someone be kind enough to upload some content on here regarding he’s new home and move please ?

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
Blinking bear, is only showing us 'a bit of his new house'. Yeah he's filming his insta from inside his average sized garage now.
At least he's managed to unpack his terminally itchy beard. Now he's banging on about how only 5 years ago he was on the mattress.... Now he's in a garage. Top 1% 📈👀🚀
Apparently it's not about material possessions and money 🤷‍♂️
Five years ago Champions of Mind was all he went on about- podcast, seminars, executive clients… he gets lost in his own bullshit.

He was also selling out the O2, which turned out to be renting the Indigo nightclub, which then turned out to be an event that never happened.

a couple of months ago, the new Champions of Kind website was meant to launch- any sign of it yet?

• Haha

bonjour222

I see something on here the other day. There still not giving away there location. But someone found out where there private beach is ?

Mcwitty

The Lemon is looking to take more people down the yellow brick road again! ....:rolleyes: