Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They did, wasn't there some posts about it way back, including a man they threatened after he spoke out about it after becoming ill?
I remember reading about it here, there was a link also I think to a thread where, believe it or not, they were being a called out for unscrupulous behaviour!

Reactions: 3
We’ll done, knew I’d seen it here….Lurkers please read this link shared so you know exactly what these conmen get involved in with no remorse!
This is just the only one where some pool soul had the bollocks to call out. There was an instance where these two chancers sold some dodgy gear to a young lad in Coventry before they got barred from one of the many gyms they did so, and the young lad questioned them and they both threatened him. He had some older brothers and cousins and the following day, the tinpot twins were in for a bit of a shock when they had 8 chaps waiting for them outside the gym. They did then give the young lad a full refund.

Reactions: 5
6 years on & they are still doing people over. Absolutely wankpieces that need a bleeping good hiding & one day I am sure they will meet someone who may just do that!
They’ve been doing people over way, way before that post in that BB forum. Believe me.

So now Rhys Davies scam coach, who's 'INUNDATED' with new clients is now so desperate hes sacrificing his Christmas Day to try and rope people in.

A last ditch attempt at preying on the most vulnerable, depressed people in society.

All under the guise of being a kind hearted soul of course.

Luckily most people that are alone or depressed are still capable of a Google search and using their brains.

What's next Rhys? Let me guess, a picture of your juiced up torso in the gym.

Good one.

Reactions: 2
So now Rhys Davies scam coach, who's 'INUNDATED' with new clients is now so desperate hes sacrificing his Christmas Day to try and rope people in.

A last ditch attempt at preying on the most vulnerable, depressed people in society.

Luckily most people that are alone or depressed are still capable of a Google search and using their brains.

Good one.

Only between 4am -7am whilst his little family are still asleep. He’s getting up at 3am to prep for the 20 minute slots! It’s more bizarre by the day 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Good one.

This reminds me of when the Tinpot twins created an anti-bullying campaign in coventry after a young chap was bullied and beaten. They went as far as getting some local press but then the masses realised what hideous, despicable bullies they are in turn and their anti bullying campaign came crashing down like a ton of bricks.

Reactions: 6
Bunch of wasters the lot of them.

The twins, Steve Burgess, Alec Witts, Pretesh Parmar, Matt Hall. All of these guys might be able to rope in the odd basic client with more money than sense, but they'll never be able to create anything that scales becuase they just don't have the skills or track record to do so.

Until this industry is properly regulated people like this will always be out there. But the good thing is forums like this will continue to shine light on their bullshit antics and ensure they can never pull the wool over the eyes of the masses ever again.

Every single one of you scamming wankers are getting your just desserts now, we can all see this coaching game is drying up for you all, with the twins taking the brunt of it, for now.

We are coming for every single one of you scamming, cheating bastards, one by one.

Merry Christmas You Filthy Animals!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bunch of wasters the lot of them.

The twins, Steve Burgess, Alec Witts, Pretesh Parmar, Matt Hall. All of these guys might be able to rope in the odd basic client with more money than sense, but they'll never be able to create anything that scales becuase they just don't have the skills or track record to do so.

Until this industry is properly regulated people like this will always be out there. But the good thing is forums like this will continue to shine light on their bullshit antics and ensure they can never pull the wool over the eyes of the masses ever again.

Every single one of you scamming wankers are getting your just desserts now, we can all see this coaching game is drying up for you all, with the twins taking the brunt of it, for now.

We are coming for every single one of you scamming, cheating bastards, one by one.

Merry Christmas You Filthy Animals!
So true on all counts! Like I said on the Sarah Akwisombe thread, regulation needs to happen but is slow to happen, but we've seen the effect of these threads scoring high on search and literally killing brand deals, speaker deals, partnerships and cutting off streams of potential victims.

So good to see this awful, toxic "industry" of scammers getting dismantled bit by bit. These fake coaches never cared about helping their clients, they just wanted to find people at a vulnerable stage and rinse them for cash.

Reactions: 5
The whole industry seems strange to me. It must be the only industry where the entry qualifications are simply how much money you've paid to some bogus coach yourself.
They all seem to spout 'I've spent over £20K on personal development and now I want to help you'. But they have no qualifications from a legitimate awarding body, just some certificate from their 'mentor'.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The whole industry seems strange to me. It must be the only industry where the entry qualifications are simply how much money you've paid to some bogus coach yourself.
They all seem to spout 'I've spent over £20K on personal development and now I want to help you'. But they have no qualifications from a legitimate awarding body, just some certificate from their 'mentor'.
Some might say "pyramid scheme"...... 😂

You’ve hit the nail on the head and is why the Tinpot Twins jumped into this industry with both feet in an instance once they caught a whiff of the possible gains. It was only a few days ago, the lemon Llewellyn Davies was showing off all of his “accolades” in the form of Micky Mouse certifications. This will always do the trick on those who are vulnerable and are dimwitted, sadly. He has seemed to have gone very quiet on posting about Chris Hallett. Maybe Chris has missed a payment who knows but it was only a few weeks ago he couldn’t stop going on about how much of a leader in, similar to how he was endlessly posting about the three musketeers before they got on their horses and rode off into the sunset. Never a word again.

Only between 4am -7am whilst his little family are still asleep. He’s getting up at 3am to prep for the 20 minute slots! It’s more bizarre by the day 🤡
No need to call the Samaritans if your feeling down just give Rhys Davies Coach conman a call🤣

• Haha
No need to call the Samaritans if your feeling down just give Rhys Davies Coach conman a call🤣
Yeah, lets see him do a shift at a food bank or sign up to the Samaritans. Actually, let's not!

Also what depressed/lonely person is going to get up at 4am to listen to his utter nonsense whilst blinking like it's going out of fashion.

All it shows is the pure desperation on his part.

It's the wackiest offer he's put out yet.

What's next, a midnight group coaching call on NYE for the homeless?

• Haha
Yeah, lets see him do a shift at a food bank or sign up to the Samaritans. Actually, let's not!

Also what depressed/lonely person is going to get up at 4am to listen to his utter nonsense whilst blinking like it's going out of fashion.

All it shows is the pure desperation on his part.

It's the wackiest offer he's put out yet.

What's next, a midnight group coaching call on NYE for the homeless?
Surprised he hasn’t offered that already. I remember on one of the old CoM podcasts where Rhys said he lay on the mattress on the floor of his mum’s attic and cried because he was just so desperate to help people.

Rhys, we all know you read this- if you want to help the world, stop talking, stop pretending you are anything more than a nobody, get a job, and stop claiming carer’s allowance for the mum you don’t care for.

You’ve hit the nail on the head and is why the Tinpot Twins jumped into this industry with both feet in an instance once they caught a whiff of the possible gains. It was only a few days ago, the lemon Llewellyn Davies was showing off all of his “accolades” in the form of Micky Mouse certifications. This will always do the trick on those who are vulnerable and are dimwitted, sadly. He has seemed to have gone very quiet on posting about Chris Hallett. Maybe Chris has missed a payment who knows but it was only a few weeks ago he couldn’t stop going on about how much of a leader in, similar to how he was endlessly posting about the three musketeers before they got on their horses and rode off into the sunset. Never a word again.
Hopefully another one who's realised that not only are the twatty twins not delivering any value for the stupid fees, but there's reputational damage just by being associated with them.

So is Llewy out of the Manor he supposedly owned now?!? Can't be long before Rhys is out of his place too, but he's not had chance to build his underground lair/pool/cinema room yet 😂😂😂

1640241185420.png

I drive a £10K Bentley but have to see my daughter in a contact centre, What a silly excuse of a man

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.