Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi this honestly isn’t Alec, why would I say those things if it was him writing this.

I have the messages still of my conversation with him of that time I didn’t go to the gym and he was reprimanding me for it which I was going to screen shot as proof that I’m not Alec but it’s ok, believe that I’m him but this post isn’t about him anyway. I made this account a couple of months back but been too scared to post until the person before my message gave me the courage to do so. I won’t say no more and just observe from the side.
The same here so I wonder how many others are watching this thread

Reactions: 4
Hi this honestly isn’t Alec, why would I say those things if it was him writing this.

I have the messages still of my conversation with him of that time I didn’t go to the gym and he was reprimanding me for it which I was going to screen shot as proof that I’m not Alec but it’s ok, believe that I’m him but this post isn’t about him anyway. I made this account a couple of months back but been too scared to post until the person before my message gave me the courage to do so. I won’t say no more and just observe from the side.
You no I was joking right??? Think everyone in this thread need to know what this conversation was about.

Reactions: 3
I’m too scared to post the screenshots in case they get into the wrong hands but I was reading them back and basically he’s having a go saying I’m not consistent and that I talk myself out of things and basically he was having a go because I had the chance to see my family rather than go gym. I told him that things like that may not be important to him but it is to me. I felt at the time I was just made to feel bad if I didn’t do something, he would tell me off like a naughty school girl. Being hard and aggressive tactics are what the twins use too. I went to LD house for a yoga thing that his wife was doing and I just could not relate to all these fake people around me who just were all about money, business and being up the twins arse. Couldn’t wait to leave and drive home to be honest.
I know what I’m saying is not that interesting. I’m relieved I didn’t flush lots of money down the toilet and feel sad for those that have.

Reactions: 10
I’m too scared to post the screenshots in case they get into the wrong hands but I was reading them back and basically he’s having a go saying I’m not consistent and that I talk myself out of things and basically he was having a go because I had the chance to see my family rather than go gym. I told him that things like that may not be important to him but it is to me. I felt at the time I was just made to feel bad if I didn’t do something, he would tell me off like a naughty school girl. Being hard and aggressive tactics are what the twins use too. I went to LD house for a yoga thing that his wife was doing and I just could not relate to all these fake people around me who just were all about money, business and being up the twins arse. Couldn’t wait to leave and drive home to be honest.
I know what I’m saying is not that interesting. I’m relieved I didn’t flush lots of money down the toilet and feel sad for those that have.
Sounds like you had a very lucky escape from that load of filthy scammers 😲

Reactions: 6
Could you imagine if they’d have to get a 9-5 type job? What would they put on their CV? Other than a load of complete BS. They are actually unemployable.
It‘s a good job Rhys bought his mums house opposite the crack den, so at least they have somewhere to live rent free🤪

You made a bold claim which was to justify your cause to put screenshots of conversations up. At the first instance of being called out on doing so you have made an excuse by citing that you don’t feel safe yet you have made statements on going into their rented manor and watching Georgia Archer do yoga. Sorry but until proven otherwise then it’s easy to assume behind your account is Alec Witts.

Reactions: 5
Only speculation but there’s a couple of accounts on here which seem to know a lot about Rhys, Lauren and Shan 🙄
It wasn’t difficult to know a great deal about them as they would plaster anything and everything on their social media accounts within their daily lives.

Reactions: 2
It wasn’t difficult to know a great deal about them as they would plaster anything and everything on their social media accounts within their daily lives.
Very true however I'm still waiting for conman/failed coach Llewellyn Davies to plaster online why he is no longer living in his rented manor but actually in his new partners place sponging off her no doubt.
And as for Rhys Davies failed coach/conman going on to tik tok🤣🤣🤣how desperate is he getting? To be honest I always thought tik tok was for 13 year old school girls not men in they're late 30s🤣🤣🤣 Proper gangster that is guy's!!!

• Haha
Very true however I'm still waiting for conman/failed coach Llewellyn Davies to plaster online why he is no longer living in his rented manor but actually in his new partners place sponging off her no doubt.
And as for Rhys Davies failed coach/conman going on to tik tok🤣🤣🤣how desperate is he getting? To be honest I always thought tik tok was for 13 year old school girls not men in they're late 30s🤣🤣🤣 Proper gangster that is guy's!!!
They really are at a loss to what to do next aren’t they. Conman Llewelyn Davies will be working out how he can get Carly Thorntons followers to want him as a coach and turn Carly into Sarah Akwiscombe 2.0
He‘s already got her to take her braids out to resemble his ex! (IMO)
Rhys will be sponging off Shan, no doubt he’s charging her rent… he’s also probably claiming carers allowance as he’s the sole carer for his mum….yeah right!
So Shan doesn’t get The Maldives experience then….money all dried up.

• Heart
I really hope there is someone who will warn both ladies in real life, before they lose themselves and their possessions for these conmen

• Heart
They really are at a loss to what to do next aren’t they. Conman Llewelyn Davies will be working out how he can get Carly Thorntons followers to want him as a coach and turn Carly into Sarah Akwiscombe 2.0
He‘s already got her to take her braids out to resemble his ex! (IMO)
Rhys will be sponging off Shan, no doubt he’s charging her rent… he’s also probably claiming carers allowance as he’s the sole carer for his mum….yeah right!
So Shan doesn’t get The Maldives experience then….money all dried up.
Poor Shan Molloy is paying the rent, no doubt about that. She will be gone soon enough when she realises on her own just what a sadistic prick Rhys Davies is and then the cycle will continue as another poor girl will come sweeping in and Rhys Davies will play happy families with her and her son/daughter for his own

For both the money has truly dried up now. The cars have gone,

Llewellyn Davies isn’t even driving a car now it seems as he seems to be driven back and fourth to the gym by Carly Thornton. He really comes across as a desperate dog craving much attention and she seems like the owner who will give in every so often.

There were a good few months where both Rhys Davies and Lauren Davies’s profiles were on fully public setting and they were posting many photos and videos on a daily basis so it was very easy to see what they were both up to.

Good morning universe!

A weekend away from this thread and what have I missed?

Rhys posting gym shots and putting another embarrassing offer of coaching out that received no interest.

And of course more evidence both Llewellyn Davies and Rhys Davies scam coaches have nothing left in their lives but gym and juice.

Business as usual then!

• Heart
Heard the steroids they’re both getting from Jason Corrick has made Llewellyn Davies a bit poorly today…

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.