Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean trying to use a lawn mower on concrete ! Love this moron ! He is the gift that keeps on giving
He's the World's Leading* Lawnmower on Concrete Driver fobt you know?!? 🤪🤣

*self appointed. And even printed his own certificate out like a big boy.

Reactions: 5
The lemon Llewellyn Davies has kick started the year in typical bullshitting form by announcing he is shopping for a Rolls Royce. I’m sure this will end well..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The lemon Llewellyn Davies has kick started the year in typical bullshitting form by announcing he is shopping for a Rolls Royce. I’m sure this will end well..
bleeping hell. Llewy has almost bought a Rolls as many times as Rhys has been buying their mum's council house opposite the crack den 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell. Llewy has almost bought a Rolls as many times as Rhys has been buying their mum's council house opposite the crack den 😂😂😂
No question about it. They really do live in some serious delusion to a point you do starting thinking they’re not right in the head. He posts quite a lot about winners/champions. What the plank doesn’t get is, those who are genuine winners in this world won’t ever even think of posting a crappy Facebook post announcing they’re going to purchase a Rolls Royce, they will just do it and allow others to find out themselves. Everything about these two is tin pot on every level. They don’t even know the first thing about being winners. Their bullshit will wash with the likes of Matt Hall and Pretesh Parmar, but those with any clue will just see through straight through them and understand them for the scamming frauds they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
On LEWYS’s story today he said ‘I’m stepping away from other UK bodybuilders right now. If you’re competing against me next year, I’ll give you free posing sessions - I’ll teach you how to come 2nd’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂 not being funny - but YOU don’t even know how to come second!!! He really really thinks he’s something. He’s tagged onto Carly and her already large bodybuilding following - his posts are exactly the same as hers, he’s in her house, in her car, in the gym with her. She’s posting about ‘life coaching’ packages. The poor girl has fallen subject to the leech. At least his ex wife had her own business that he wasn’t involved in. duck being with that 24/7!!!

Reactions: 10
On LEWYS’s story today he said ‘I’m stepping away from other UK bodybuilders right now. If you’re competing against me next year, I’ll give you free posing sessions - I’ll teach you how to come 2nd’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂 not being funny - but YOU don’t even know how to come second!!! He really really thinks he’s something. He’s tagged onto Carly and her already large bodybuilding following - his posts are exactly the same as hers, he’s in her house, in her car, in the gym with her. She’s posting about ‘life coaching’ packages. The poor girl has fallen subject to the leech. At least his ex wife had her own business that he wasn’t involved in. duck being with that 24/7!!!
To be fair, free is the correct price for something worthless. Or he can do what Rhys claimed he was doing a few months ago and pay people £50 to access his massive intellect and firepower???

They don’t call themselves “seven-figure earners” anymore, do they?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nice to see these two chumps have entered the new year just as stupidly as they left the last one.

'We were acting successful way before we were' - yeah you guys are screaming success right now: Rhys in his 2 bed semi, Llewy squatting on Carly Thornton's sofa at her poky little place in essex.

All while driving around in a couple of clapped out motors you can barely afford to run.

The funniest thing about these 2 muppets is that they think making announcement about what they are going to do rather than what they have actually done fools people.

Always 'you will witness this', 'i'm going to buy a yacht', 'I'm going to get a Rolls', 'I'm going to win this bodybuilding comp', 'Huge goals set', 'Swimming pool being built', 'huge worldwide brand partnership announcement coming', this pending, that pending.

When we look back at everything they've said it's always just a worthless announcement of something they claim will happen.

None of this stuff actually ever happens, not a single ounce of it.

Funniest part of all is they still think (or maybe hope at this point) that somehow these 'announcements' will give them some amount of relevance.

Problem is they never back up their claims with actual actions. Everything is going in one direction, DOWN!

No one with an ounce of sense will fall for your bullshit lads. The proof is in the pudding.

They are so thick they are documenting this entire downfall for all to see thinking by some stroke of luck some huge opportunity will come along.

At best they'll attract some useless clients as thick as they are, with no money, only compounding their failure.

Keep up the shitshow boys! Can't wait to see your TRUE carnage on the bodybuilding scene.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/carnage - says it all, your lives are literally carnage!

Waste men of the highest order.

The sane population fo the world is getting endless entertainment watching this carnage unfold.

• Haha
Splashing around in the shallow end while telling everyone they're swimming the channel...

Good to see the comedy continues into the New Year. Such good value, this pair.

• Heart
Ten reasons why the tin pot twins are C**ts

1. No money all rental and on credit

2. they generally think there a internet sensation

3. 5 th place body builder thinking there going to win the Arnold classic

4. keep advertising there tit bleep Bentley that was made in the Barney rubbles days

5. where watches they brought from the noogey noogey man in Spain

6. both got a small cock from steroids.

7. Rhy still paying for hes mum house after 10 years

8.both got chocolate coins still thinking there real gold

9. YouTube sensations considering there got 284 subscription in 7 months lol 😂😂😂

10. rhy claiming he’s house got robbed that’s seemed to gone quiet!!!! Insurance job I think

• Haha
What a dimwit
Carnage.

Meanwhile Steve Burgess scam coach is busy launching his latest waste of money group coaching scam.

The state of his website, honestly. And this man wants to show you how to do better in life and business.

Literally looks like an 8 year old has made it. The man is literally a carbon copy of the twins.

Crock of shite, his prices on his site are pure comedy gold.

At best he'll rant you out of bed in the morning and show you how to put out nonsense text based posts on Facebook while he has his morning tit.

Cheers Grandad.

Go duck yourself.

To be pushing 50 and still think the way to attract clients is to flash a rolex and rant absolute rubbish on Facebook, grow up ffs!

Anyone noticed that every single one of these fake coaches produced by the Terrible Twins Wank Factory are pure narcissists? Wankers attract wankers I guess.

They are all 3 spanners short of a picnic. Alec Witts, Matt Hall, Steve Burgess, Pretesh Parma-Ham, they all have this weird personality disorder theme going on.

I think they somehow think being a self obsessed bleep is part of the formula to success. You literally learnt your trade from a couple of fucktards boys, give it a break, zero experience scaling any business, just a load of ranty bollocks.

Oh yeah of course, its the individual behind the business that matters. Handy phrase to use when you have duck all BUSINESS experience as a BUSINESS coach.

Little tip for business owners: find a coach who has experience in what you want to achieve, instead of some wank stain that rants on Facebook to themselves with a website their grandson made for them.

Yeah work on yourself, but for gods sake if you want help with your business, have someone that understands business, particularly your industry.

The individuals behind these fake 'coaching' businesses are all literally mentally ill.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Matt Hall scam conman has finished his shouty free zoom calls and now trying to reel his free victims into spending their hard earned cash on more shouty BS!
He’s obviously missed his opportunity for The Apprentice, as he has nothing to offer anyone let alone Lord Sugar, but claims to being given the green light for a channel 4 show? One can only hope it’s about uncovering MLM scammers, but I somehow doubt it. Channel 4 really should do some due diligence if this is true.
Surprised the Tinpot Twins haven’t pitchEd to Lord Sugar as yet, with their exceptional business acumen 😂 that would take the comedy gold to another level!😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
but claims to being given the green light for a channel 4 show?
Just like the twins with their netflix documentary that joined the "never happened" list like the Rolls Royce, the council house purchase for their mum, the supplements range, the gymwear company and on & on........

Reactions: 4
Matt Hall scam conman has finished his shouty free zoom calls and now trying to reel his free victims into spending their hard earned cash on more shouty BS!
He’s obviously missed his opportunity for The Apprentice, as he has nothing to offer anyone let alone Lord Sugar, but claims to being given the green light for a channel 4 show? One can only hope it’s about uncovering MLM scammers, but I somehow doubt it. Channel 4 really should do some due diligence if this is true.
Surprised the Tinpot Twins haven’t pitchEd to Lord Sugar as yet, with their exceptional business acumen 😂 that would take the comedy gold to another level!😂😂😂
Hahaha what a moron.

I've worked in TV and 'giving the green light' is just a content manager saying 'yeah sure film something, fund it and we'll watch it.'

We can all do that you tit.

As always, like I have said before, always statements suggesting what's going to happen rather is actually happening.

At best he'd be cast on Love Island for pure comedy value. Or a really cringe-worthy big brother contestant.

But producing his own show, jog on lad!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah, speaking television, both the tinpot twins seem to have gone quiet about the Amazon prime documentary. The only television these two lemons are worthy of is a fixed weekly slot on Comedy Central. “Dumb and Dumber - The Reality Series of The 7-figure Chocolate Demi-Gods”

• Haha
I'm calling it now...

Extra in Hollyoaks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.