Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carnage.

Meanwhile Steve Burgess scam coach is busy launching his latest waste of money group coaching scam.

The state of his website, honestly. And this man wants to show you how to do better in life and business.

Literally looks like an 8 year old has made it. The man is literally a carbon copy of the twins.

Crock of shite, his prices on his site are pure comedy gold.

At best he'll rant you out of bed in the morning and show you how to put out nonsense text based posts on Facebook while he has his morning tit.

Cheers Grandad.

Go duck yourself.

To be pushing 50 and still think the way to attract clients is to flash a rolex and rant absolute rubbish on Facebook, grow up ffs!

Anyone noticed that every single one of these fake coaches produced by the Terrible Twins Wank Factory are pure narcissists? Wankers attract wankers I guess.

They are all 3 spanners short of a picnic. Alec Witts, Matt Hall, Steve Burgess, Pretesh Parma-Ham, they all have this weird personality disorder theme going on.

I think they somehow think being a self obsessed bleep is part of the formula to success. You literally learnt your trade from a couple of fucktards boys, give it a break, zero experience scaling any business, just a load of ranty bollocks.

Oh yeah of course, its the individual behind the business that matters. Handy phrase to use when you have duck all BUSINESS experience as a BUSINESS coach.

Little tip for business owners: find a coach who has experience in what you want to achieve, instead of some wank stain that rants on Facebook to themselves with a website their grandson made for them.

Yeah work on yourself, but for gods sake if you want help with your business, have someone that understands business, particularly your industry.

The individuals behind these fake 'coaching' businesses are all literally mentally ill.
Don’t forget Haitel Patel

Reactions: 3
Don’t forget Haitel Patel
Haitel’s content is gold… his ‘firepower’ is delivered like a bullet without the gunpowder. OG TTT watchers may also remember that the Terrible Twats were ‘coaching’ Haitel’s wife with her candle business (Sejli, I think?). Another fine achievement for the UK’s most in-demand, action taking coaches.

Helen Williams was another who hung about with them back then and then tried to get as far away as possible (Helping Entrepreneurs Win/ HEW was her brand).

I’m genuinely amazed that Carly Thornton is letting Llewy anywhere near a brand that she has worked for several years to build up- it will be bankrupt in 18 months with Llewy’s expertise.

Reactions: 5
Haitel’s content is gold… his ‘firepower’ is delivered like a bullet without the gunpowder. OG TTT watchers may also remember that the Terrible Twats were ‘coaching’ Haitel’s wife with her candle business (Sejli, I think?). Another fine achievement for the UK’s most in-demand, action taking coaches.

Helen Williams was another who hung about with them back then and then tried to get as far away as possible (Helping Entrepreneurs Win/ HEW was her brand).

I’m genuinely amazed that Carly Thornton is letting Llewy anywhere near a brand that she has worked for several years to build up- it will be bankrupt in 18 months with Llewy’s expertise.
Carly Thornton is absolutely selling her soul to the devil by letting Llewy Davies conman anywhere near her clientele and business! Has she not done any due diligence….a guy who needs supervised custody of his child, needs to be questioned…..Carly’s followers should be aware!
But Llewy seems to be her PA at the moment, he can’t offer her much else whilst sleeping on the sofa…it’s not like he can pay her rent, when he can’t afford to pay tax on his old banger!

Whatever happened to Helen Williams? She totally disappeared from socials etc too....

Reactions: 2
Apparently I’ve been doing it all wrong when I got to eat at Skew on Bishop’s Stortford. Making the waiter pose for a photo, and filming him pouring the drinks, is how you show how successful you are in Llewy’s world. Probably didn’t even tip.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently I’ve been doing it all wrong when I got to eat at Skew on Bishop’s Stortford. Making the waiter pose for a photo, and filming him pouring the drinks, is how you show how successful you are in Llewy’s world. Probably didn’t even tip.
No doubt Carly paid for her birthday oysters and Llewelyn Davies paid for today’s frozen fish in breadcrumbs dinner!

• Haha
Matt Hall scam conman has finished his shouty free zoom calls and now trying to reel his free victims into spending their hard earned cash on more shouty BS!
He’s obviously missed his opportunity for The Apprentice, as he has nothing to offer anyone let alone Lord Sugar, but claims to being given the green light for a channel 4 show? One can only hope it’s about uncovering MLM scammers, but I somehow doubt it. Channel 4 really should do some due diligence if this is true.
Surprised the Tinpot Twins haven’t pitchEd to Lord Sugar as yet, with their exceptional business acumen 😂 that would take the comedy gold to another level!😂😂😂
Maybe Channel 4 have said to film a d submit footage of his Take That tribute act on their massive 2022 seaside town tour?!?! 🤔 🤣🤣

Now surely if he was such a good and successful coach, making bazillions for his clients and himself, he wouldn't need to tour old holiday camps for his share of the £1750 booking fee?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No doubt Carly paid for her birthday oysters and Llewelyn Davies paid for today’s frozen fish in breadcrumbs dinner!
Did you clock the frozen fish he bought is from Lidl? I see the millionaire business man knows how to shop and feed his lady.

• Haha
Conman Rhys Davies only has the 2 Doberman’s, Beau Beau & Vegas, he gave Bellatrix back when Lauren walked out on him.
Wonder if he’s having his mum for xmas given he’s her sole carer, surely he wouldn’t leave her on her own?
I hope Carly Thornton has protected her little empire from unscrupulous thugs, as no doubt that is what Llewy is there for. She used to date pro bodybuilder Luke Sandoe.
I would disagree that rhys has both dobermans based on this photo

Attachments

Looks like Jason Corrick’s steroids have knocked Llewellyn Davies sick again. 😂
For someone who is in 'peak health' he gets sick a lot doesn't he.

Steroids weaken the immune system dramatically if used regularly, not to mention using steroids mixed up in some dodgy basement.

The things people are prepared to sacrifice for vanity is crazy. These guys will sacrifice anything to feel relevant, their own health being just one of a laundry list of things.

As I've said before, they really are mentally ill. And they seem to be getting worse and worse as this whole lie they try to keep up continues to unravel.

In order news, it looks like Chris Hallett has woken up and smelt the coffee and sent Llewellyn Davies packing. From telling us he is on the verge of taking over the UK and all that rubbish, like the three musketeers, we will never hear of Chris again on Llewellyn Davies Facebook as he has blocked and deleted him.

• Wow
  • Haha
In order news, it looks like Chris Hallett has woken up and smelt the coffee and sent Llewellyn Davies packing. From telling us he is on the verge of taking over the UK and all that rubbish, like the three musketeers, we will never hear of Chris again on Llewellyn Davies Facebook as he has blocked and deleted him.
The big question is: did he run out of money, or did Mrs Hallett change the passwords and PIN numbers for the bank accounts?

The big question is: did he run out of money, or did Mrs Hallett change the passwords and PIN numbers for the bank accounts?
Unfortunately Chris was widowed back in 2020, no doubt Llewelyn Davies saw a vulnerable man and has milked him dry!

• Wow
Rhys waxing lyrical about Molly Mae interview!! He really is a man of very limited intellect? Who cares what her views are on life etc etc! Don’t think that in anyway she is inspiring but Rhys seems to think so? She’s just trying to better her life just like you Rhys Davis! Might I suggest you just get a job of any sort rather than living this fantasy life? I suspect you and your brother’s only means of earning money is selling steroids that is if there’s any left after you’ve taken your share??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.