Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Betterthedevil

To be fair, I think Ronnie Kray was keen on a bit of cock sucking so maybe not focus on their sexuality but rather their shocking business ethic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a dimwit
Carnage.

Meanwhile Steve Burgess scam coach is busy launching his latest waste of money group coaching scam.

The state of his website, honestly. And this man wants to show you how to do better in life and business.

Literally looks like an 8 year old has made it. The man is literally a carbon copy of the twins.

Crock of shite, his prices on his site are pure comedy gold.

At best he'll rant you out of bed in the morning and show you how to put out nonsense text based posts on Facebook while he has his morning shit.

Cheers Grandad.

Go fuck yourself.

To be pushing 50 and still think the way to attract clients is to flash a rolex and rant absolute rubbish on Facebook, grow up ffs!

Anyone noticed that every single one of these fake coaches produced by the Terrible Twins Wank Factory are pure narcissists? Wankers attract wankers I guess.

They are all 3 spanners short of a picnic. Alec Witts, Matt Hall, Steve Burgess, Pretesh Parma-Ham, they all have this weird personality disorder theme going on.

I think they somehow think being a self obsessed cunt is part of the formula to success. You literally learnt your trade from a couple of fucktards boys, give it a break, zero experience scaling any business, just a load of ranty bollocks.

Oh yeah of course, its the individual behind the business that matters. Handy phrase to use when you have fuck all BUSINESS experience as a BUSINESS coach.

Little tip for business owners: find a coach who has experience in what you want to achieve, instead of some wank stain that rants on Facebook to themselves with a website their grandson made for them.

Yeah work on yourself, but for gods sake if you want help with your business, have someone that understands business, particularly your industry.

The individuals behind these fake 'coaching' businesses are all literally mentally ill.

Last edited:
  • Heart

yabby212

Chatty Member
Llewellyn Davies has one hour of supervised contact with his daughter per week. This is a result of his actions of domestic violence his towards his ex-wife, Georgia Archer.

He is so shameless that he takes a selfie with her for social media as though he is a credit to fatherhood for a few likes when in reality the sad truth is, he doesn’t actually give a damn about the little girl.

He doesn’t have his cars, he doesn’t have his rented manor, he doesn’t have a strong client base, he doesn’t have any human decency either. He is just a complete and utter prat who is now being tugged around by Carly Thornton like a desperate dog craving some much needed attention and exposure.

Rhys Davies has been telling us for years that they are social media pioneers when they’ve spent 90% of this year hiding behind private profiles and taking mirror selfies in the Pure Gym toilet.

2022 will be another car crash. Sure they’ll always scoop the odd vulnerable soul who’ll blindly be taken into their stupidity but again like with the three musketeers and so many others, after a few months of them posting about how they’ll conquer the UK and all that nonsense, they’ll drop them and you’ll never hear from them again.

These two should wake up every morning and feel remorse for their greed, for their bullying, for their nastiness which has hurt so many and will continue to do so but they won’t and never will and will continue to make fools of themselves on a daily basis.

Spiderplant

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure today is the best day there’s ever been on Rhys’s stories…

Re Redeight Gallery, he wants to warn people about their ‘shady business practices’ and ‘non-transparent business model’. He also wants to warn people about not attending their events and getting suckered into investing. ‘The disloyalty has made me feel ill’. Genuinely think he may have fallen off the stair master and banged his head- literally had someone use his own business model and take £159k of his ‘hard earned money’.

Also, he needs the money for his mum’s medical bills as she is dying, and also wanted to buy her house. Being cynical, how will she live in it if she is dead? Or is Rhys just upset because he thought he could buy it and move in once she croaks it? Not sure about anyone else, but I’m revelling in watching that sad prat close to tears.

N.B quick advice for you Rhys (we know you read this)… if you invest £159k in an asset, it’s only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Redeight could easily sell the art to someone for £5k and then just give you that back. There is no obligation to give you a full return. Do you not cover that in your fantastic new syllabus under the ROI section?!
Karma truly there ^^^
His mums medical bills? What’s he paying for, her prescription charges? He’s her full time carer allegedly so no doubt claiming benefits…he’s a 7 figure earner so surely between Rhys and Llewy they can afford to pay for the best care possible? NHS charges must be expensive these days!
Why doesn't he just sell his limited edition Banksy? Oh yeah, we all know why!

theallseeingeye

Just seen tinder swindler on Netflix … can’t wait for the tinpot version of “the grinder go getters”! To be aired on Amazon ! Anyone know the release date?

• Haha
  • Heart

Spiderplant

VIP Member

Matt Hall has posted a statement. He’s not a bad guy. I know him personally & he was also a victim of the twins bullying ways.
Yes he was a victim but he was also an enabler and was charging vulnerable people ridiculous amount of money. There was someone on here really worried about their mother who Matt was milking dry. He should of seen the red flags long ago IMO.
It’s about time he actually called these TinPots out, at last…he should of done it months ago!

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
Oh my god!! That fucking council house that's been nearly bought about 735 times in the last couple of years! Someone should let Coventry Council know - that must be due some royalties or appearance fees for it by now 🤣🤣

• Haha

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
‘House purchase pending’. His poor mum will have died of old age by the time he gets that over the line. I hope his conveyancers have offered him a refund after taking this long!

• Haha

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
The whole industry seems strange to me. It must be the only industry where the entry qualifications are simply how much money you've paid to some bogus coach yourself.
They all seem to spout 'I've spent over £20K on personal development and now I want to help you'. But they have no qualifications from a legitimate awarding body, just some certificate from their 'mentor'.
Some might say "pyramid scheme"...... 😂

For those who don’t listen to the podcast, according to James, at one point the business was worth 1mil (split between him and the twins), however collectively they didn’t really know how to run a business and took almost all the money out as soon as they made any. Making them “Business advisors” that don’t understand they need to save for tax bills or vat lol.

That aside James sounds like a very smart chap and was certainly the backbone of the business when it was successful. It seems likely when he left, the twins had no sellable business skills and for a while rode on the previous success of the business when James was running it, essentially recycling his content. I guess that’s how they fooled so many people for a while and why they got caught out.

Surely though James must have known the twins were con men well before he decided to walk away.

GUYS, IT’s HERE!!! JAMES BURT & MATT HALL PODCAST! It’s all about the tinpot twins.
More amazing content from Steve Burgess today 😂. I feel he and Matt deserve their own threads.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

biglad010

Never mind the content, just check out the spelling! 🤣👀🤣
These cunts have never been 'Gangsters', Never threatened with guns or sold drugs, everything they have ever said is bullshit, the bulletproof vest they keep going on about belonged to a company called 'Bulletproof Gymwear' and it was a prop for a photo shoot, these idiots honestly think people believe their hype, WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT BROKE BOYS

• Wow

Jakey56

What is this value that Llewellyn is claiming Rhys uploads on a daily basis?

His content is literally him stood taking a selfie in a disabled toilet with his kecks round his ankles!

Even with the loosest term of the word, I fail to see how this daily ritual provides value to anyone, most people probably think it's a bit weird to be honest, that's why he gets no interaction.

• Haha

Tony Arnold

Ah, a classic Tinpot Twins week!

"Yo, Facebook, social media... JHEEEEEZ, we're starting a Marketing Company niched towards VIDEO marketing.."

Two days later...

"Yo, Facebook, social media... Anyone know a good video guy?"

Some free BRANDING advice, you chumpions - maybe try to give at least the IMPRESSION that you're not a pair of complete and utter full-time incompetents when announcing a new "venture".

I mean, obviously it will never happen. But you might at least make some effort..

And clearly, if you happen to be a creative who's stumbled on this thread because you've been approached to film/design or do anything for them - run a thousand miles from this pair. And when you get there, keep running...

Attachments

• Haha

yabby212

Chatty Member
It looks like The Tinpot Twins both alongside Carly Thornton took a trip to Nottingham today to visit their steroid dealer Jason Corrick. In other news, Lauren Davies is now in a new relationship. Let’s hope she has a better experience in this one than the narcissistic, self-entitled, arrogant, lying, cheating and stealing, pathetic excuse of a man she was with before.

Bunch of wasters the lot of them.

The twins, Steve Burgess, Alec Witts, Pretesh Parmar, Matt Hall. All of these guys might be able to rope in the odd basic client with more money than sense, but they'll never be able to create anything that scales becuase they just don't have the skills or track record to do so.

Until this industry is properly regulated people like this will always be out there. But the good thing is forums like this will continue to shine light on their bullshit antics and ensure they can never pull the wool over the eyes of the masses ever again.

Every single one of you scamming wankers are getting your just desserts now, we can all see this coaching game is drying up for you all, with the twins taking the brunt of it, for now.

We are coming for every single one of you scamming, cheating bastards, one by one.

Merry Christmas You Filthy Animals!

• Heart

biglad010

1633504116024.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Same car hes been banging on about for 4 years the silly cunt, Honest to god the shit that comes out of these pair is unreal

harveydean

VIP Member
Absolute business genius..

Can you imagine the high-level executive brand meeting that lead to the "rebrand"?

"Llewy, everyone thinks we're shit because all of our clients have left, they know we don't own our houses, I didn't buy that Lambo like I said I did, Champions Of Mind fell apart, the TTT Style YouTube was a flop and no-one took any notice of my Bearded Transformation Instagram. All we've got now is pictures of us in a gym, like years ago, but with even less people looking at us. People really do think we're terrible.."

"Rhys, leave it with me.."

Seven hours later...

"Brov, I GOT IT! Ready? Seriously, this is FIRE.... "The NOT SO Terrible Twins"

Stunned silence.

"Llewy, mate, that is fucking ON POINT! Seriously bro, sometimes I think you're the not-so-clever one. But you smashed this. All the people that follow us on the Terrible Twins Facebook - you know, the one where we got 10k 'Followers' and get less than 20 likes per post? They will ALL still recognise us for the values that we hold, but will know that now we're NOT TERRIBLE. All in one clever logo - I'm seeing pastel colours. Bro, the mahketplace is going to be beating a path to our door for business and branding advice.."

"As always, Rhys, as always.."

:ROFLMAO:

Just when you think things are getting reeeeeallllly boring with these two, they prove themselves the gift that keeps on giving.

DON'T GIVE THEM ANY MONEY! Not EVEN for their new "online fitness coaching".. I mean, FFS.
Actually crying 😂 It’s on par with Sarah Akwisombe’s bizness advice yesterday of putting money aside for your tax bill. Mind blown with this congruency 🤯

• Haha