Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tony Arnold

Personal development - by a man with no business or clients. Who can't even afford to rent the old manor he pretended to own. Who used to post pics of his "perfect family life" til he f*cked all that up. Seems rather personally under-developed compared to almost everyone I know of his age, to be honest.

Training programs - from a "trainer" with no qualifications (or personal liability insurance I'd guess!) who's been told to stop training clients in gyms previously because of that.

Nutrition programs - see above.

Just yet another internet nobody at this point.

On another topic - what do the the Davies Twins actually think the "we're going to DOMINATE bodybuilding this year" is going to lead to? Fair enough if you want an all-consuming hobby. But do they really think it's going to lead to a career? If they do actually win something, do they expect Under Armour, Gymshark or Nike to come calling?

If so, they need to realise that literally everything they post (and have done for years) takes them another step away from relationships with credible brands. No online presence, a reputation for bullshitting and a track record of f*king things up doesn't make for an attractive sponsored athlete or marketing partner proposition I'm afraid.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 925877
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GANGSTERS DONT SUCK COCK LADS, AND NEITHER OF YOU ARE REGGIE KRAY

OH AND AN ENTIRE 14 LIKES LOLLLLLLLL LAUGHING STOCKS THE PAIR OF YA

Perhaps I missed the memo, but I think you're more commonly referred to as skint, useless cunts with compulsive lying disorder and no friends.

Oh yeah of course, you don't have friends because you are so driven, same reasons you have no clients, no money, no homes and no sense.

These two are honestly better than watching a netflix comedy special. Every post is hilarious and they are so oblivious to it all which makes it even funnier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Another weekend off social media for conman Rhys Davies…shall we take bets how long this lasts?
He’s obviously not got the memo from his scammer brother that Friday is the new Monday!
Meanwhile Matt Hall scam coach continues to like and support Llewy’s floozie, Sarah Akwiscombe, cut from the same cloth.

EDIT…as Marley points out…missing button on his 2nd hand car dealer from the 70’s coat! (Nothing wrong with 2nd hand car sales men, but I wouldn’t buy anything off this conman)
Hahaha the classic off social media for the weekend post.

He's never actually kept his word on this, the dopamine addiction of getting a like from your mum and aunt and 2 people in india is usually too much to take.

I'm cheering for you Rhys! See if you can actually do this this time! 1 out of 172 isn't a bad stat if you do!!!!

You've got this!!

Also Rhys, did you rob a car boot sale? You're dressed like the woman that feeds the pigeons in home alone.

• Haha

Mikeroden

Only between 4am -7am whilst his little family are still asleep. He’s getting up at 3am to prep for the 20 minute slots! It’s more bizarre by the day 🤡
No need to call the Samaritans if your feeling down just give Rhys Davies Coach conman a call🤣

• Haha

Tony Arnold

View attachment 833170

Fuck off you silly cunt, The amount of pure shit that these pricks talk is unreal, People surely dont buy into this bollox??

Hahaha - the reality is that virtually no-one buys into this bollox. Fortunately.

Even if they were millionaires (of which there is no evidence. At. All.), since Champions Of Mind disappeared, no-one's been interested in paying for the "coaching services" of Rhys and Llewellyn Davies other than a tiny handful of characters that have all but disappeared anyway.

No matter how many times they post pictures of themselves and talk about their success, their influence, their world-class motivational content etc etc, the reality remains that they're absolute nobodies in terms of on-line presence and real business achievements. They've had years to build an audience that justifies their claims of being The Best In The World - they've never done it.

No-one engages with their posts in any meaningful sense (even Llewellyn acknowledged this when Rhys' "crashed Landrover" posts got a bit of attention). You'd think if they were that frustrated with people ignoring them they'd have a look at their terrible content and do something about it - but in the god-knows-how-many-years they've had their social media accounts they've never twigged that they're just not very good at it.

They THINK they're the nuts...

But they'd have more than 300 subscribers to their latest YouTube channel if they were.

They'd have public Insta accounts if they weren't such liars and people didn't need to call them out on it.

They'd get more than a handful of Likes (from the same people every f**king time) on their FB posts if they actually had a proper audience.

Of course, there's still the danger that the odd Follower might fall for the bullshit and pay them some money - so although no-one really knows who they are, this thread still does a decent public service...

bonjour222

Ten reasons why the tin pot twins are C**ts

1. No money all rental and on credit

2. they generally think there a internet sensation

3. 5 th place body builder thinking there going to win the Arnold classic

4. keep advertising there shit cunt Bentley that was made in the Barney rubbles days

5. where watches they brought from the noogey noogey man in Spain

6. both got a small cock from steroids.

7. Rhy still paying for hes mum house after 10 years

8.both got chocolate coins still thinking there real gold

9. YouTube sensations considering there got 284 subscription in 7 months lol 😂😂😂

10. rhy claiming he’s house got robbed that’s seemed to gone quiet!!!! Insurance job I think

• Haha

Tony Arnold

I know it's early in the year, but I think we have a contender for Post Of The Year from Rhys Davies...

So much to enjoy here (it reads like a child's diary - "Build A New Company: 0900 - 1300hrs" :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:)

But the absolute killer line is, of course at the end. Pretty much EXACTLY like when you were 13 and got teased for being unpopular - "well I HAVE got a girlfriend, but you wouldn't know her - she goes to a different school."

F**k me, what a grown-up business visionary.

Rhys - we all see you, for f**k's sake!

PS Extra :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: for posting this pic with "Think And Grow Rich" OPEN ON YOUR F**KING LAP.

I
Can't
F**king
Breathe.

Attachments

• Haha

Tony Arnold

Just checking as to whether anyone's witnessed Rhys Davies's promised "full scale social media campaign" against Red 8 Art Gallery?

Should have started yesterday after he gave them 24 hours to sell his art.

Which is weird given that, as others have pointed out, he's been a seven figure earner in the last few years.

Anyone?
Anyone!?

I imagine they were terrified by the thought of a social media influencer like Rhys Davies sharing his experiences with the 20 or 30 people that occcasionally Like one of his gym posts...

Attachments

• Haha
Hi Rhy how’s your day been ? Full of clients or just down the gym taking picture of yourself in the disabled toilets. And counting how many Paddington bear coins you got left to cover your rent.

• Haha

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
Some prowling pickpocket has punched through a pane at the pricks pad and pilfered the Paddington bear coins! 😳
I heard it was the landlord as he wanted to see where Rhys was hiding the ‘sellar’ cinema, sauna and swimming pool. Or maybe just a an wanting to take the Lambo out but they couldn’t find the keys (or the car?).

Rhys pretending that he isn’t bothered is the best bit- when he realises that he doesn’t have contents insurance, can’t wait to see him claim that the banks are out to get him.

Either way, I love the irony of that idiot getting robbed.

• Haha

Tony Arnold

View attachment 1114999
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL You will be lucky if you have £100 you silly cunt

I'm pretty sure Le Wally Davies thinks he's typed "one billion pounds" here. Dozy prawn.

Must be brilliant to be nearly 40, with no track record of being ACTUALLY, sustainably successful and be able to satisfy yourself with just typing things like this into your phone.

The post below is a cracker too...

SOCIAL PROOF!!!!..

..of the fact that they might have "been in the game over a decade" but no-one cared about Rhys post then (THIRTEEN LIKES) and even less care now (FIVE LIKES in 16 hours).

In ten years of being in the social media game, posting f**king ENDLESSLY, they've ended up with a YouTube channel with less than 300 subscribers. And Insta accounts that have to be private because they can't keep up with deleting comments that call them out for their bullshit.

Weapons grade cretins.

Being on social media for ten years and having less interest now than then is like saying "I'm really good at marathons - look, I've been running this one for seventeen hours!!"

Hard to comprehend grown-ass men being this thick.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

screamqueen

VIP Member
This thread is such kryptonite for me.

On the one hand, it makes me laugh how dumb two grown men can be in every facet of their life. Like, I have no idea how they function.

On the other hand, it’s almost too cringe for me to read as I can’t believe how dumb two grown men can be and still act like they know it all.

It’s always amazing how loud the voices are of the ones who don’t know what they’re talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

RhysDaGrease

Definitely right about people not wanting to come forward out of fear. Threats are not just made to clients themselves but to family members - parents, children, etc - and so many of those who stay silent do so to protect their loved ones. Thankfully they are mostly hot air and it's usually their partners who bear the brunt, behind closed doors, after years of gaslighting and mental and physical torture, but I can see why someone would not want to risk it if the safety of their family is at stake :( Imagine hiring someone as your coach, to inspire you, to motivate you, to help you level up in business and in life and it all ends with threats to the lives of your family when you dare to question the person you are paying for a service. It's surreal! Imagine sending food back in a restaurant because it was bad or not as described on the menu and the chef coming out holding a knife to your kids throat telling you you're wrong, that your taste buds are fucked and you haven't even *tried* to enjoy the raw chicken or rotten vegetables...blows my mind!!

Looks like someone decided to call out old man Steve Burgess scam coach over the bank holiday, clearly it rattled him enough to rant about it:

What I find hilarious about these fake coaches from the tinpot university of bullshit, is that barely anyone knows them and they all seem to grumble about having lots of haters and trolls.

Haters are inevitable if you have a huge following or influence, its part of the game, but when you are literally nobodies like these guys, it's not normal to have this volume of people that 'hate' on you when almost no body knows who you are!

The difference here is you are literally being called out because you are all a bunch of shady, inexperienced, wannabe business men who know deep down you really do not have the expertise, experience or CV to advise most people you try to attract. You just have a few mind control qualifications like NLP that enable you to target vulnerable people more easily.

One look at Burgess' Instagram page and its plain to see he has mostly fake followers, look at his engagement! Who on earth would want to take advice from a coach that feels the need to falsely inflate their following to appear popular.

More over, what kind of moron thinks buying fake followers is a good idea? What does it say about your approach to transparency? Or your (lack of) self confidence to own where you are at?

Imagine paying this man 20 odd grand for a years coaching and getting the basic tips he shares in his content. 'do the work', 'use your energy wisely', 'don't slow down'. My 85 year old mother could tell me this. Laughable.

• Haha
Carly Thornton with her big team of the UKs best or world even MENTORS /COACHES (Davies twins ) only placed 9th out of 13 in Women’s Wellness Bigman comp Alicante 👀 📈🔥 well done team” FAILURE” 😂😂😂

• Haha