Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure there will be once the Arnold’s start 🤢 otherwise their posts are boring, fortunately no one is buying off them. Both are having to sell their old bangers and Paddington coins to pay the rent.
Meanwhile Matt Hall scam man preying on fresh body shop reps using his ridiculous stage voice, same Stupid voice he speaks to the family cat, Casper….grow up Matt Hall scam! Do what you know, trying your best being someone else on stage! This free zoom is click bait to his £750 personal bull 💩and don’t get me started on his 💩sex podcast….what a load of 💩!
I will give Alec Witts a little credibility, he comes across as being a lot more authentic and doesn’t exactly replicate the tin pot twins, but we’re watching!

Reactions: 2
Im sure there will be once the Arnold’s start 🤢 otherwise their posts are boring, fortunately no one is buying off them. Both are having to sell their old bangers and Paddington coins to pay the rent.
Meanwhile Matt Hall scam man preying on fresh body shop reps using his ridiculous stage voice, same Stupid voice he speaks to the family cat, Casper….grow up Matt Hall scam! Do what you know, trying your best being someone else on stage! This free zoom is click bait to his £750 personal bull 💩and don’t get me started on his 💩sex podcast….what a load of 💩!
I will give Alec Witts a little credibility, he comes across as being a lot more authentic and doesn’t exactly replicate the tin pot twins, but we’re watching!
Well a little update about the Arnold....... after weeks of Llewellyn going on about how he's going to win he didn't even make the top 3😂😂😂😂 Llewellyn Davies if your reading this maybe you shouldn't get so cocky next time. That's both shows you've competed in and lost now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Well a little update about the Arnold....... after weeks of Llewellyn going on about how he's going to win he didn't even make the top 3😂😂😂😂 Llewellyn Davies if your reading this maybe you shouldn't get so cocky next time. That's both shows you've competed in and lost now.
Let’s see how they spin this 🤪

• Haha
Steve Burgess’ Ltd company accounts have just been filled. This chap claims to be making big numbers, check his “success” out for yourself.

Ironically he named his business “the truth”.
Steve Burgess also has his grubby little hands in a Rent to Rent property called 'Unique Property Group' (Amongst other similar names to dodge whatever they can) who con investors into handing over their properties for 3 years rent that never comes. He and his partner in Crime, Lewis Hall are mugging people off left, right and centre and still nose diving whilst desperately pretending they are successfull business men🤣Steve is a 'silent' partner, but we all know his short man syndrome doesn't allow him to remain quiet! He spends his time pretending he knows what's going on and makes it clear that he thinks he is the only one who has his tit together. He uses the safety of Whatsapp and group chats where he screams, shouts, swears and bad mouths everyone including his partner who sill truly believes he is the life coach that is going to help him succeed! Both refuse to pay staff when they get scared that they are losing too much money (every month) and truly believe that it is EVERYONE they 'hire' that is the problem instead of themselves. I fully plan on outing these clowns as much as I can, but they may just fail before I get that far! They are well known amongst the local (Reading) 'property world' as cowboys/conmen and are greatly avoided. They also pay people to delete as many bad reviews as possible and add fake good ones, it's that bad.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
ok I want to know how on gods earth matt hall is getting people like the very credible Steven Bartlett’s business partner on his podcast? Are people actually buying this BS?

ok I want to know how on gods earth matt hall is getting people like the very credible Steven Bartlett’s business partner on his podcast? Are people actually buying this BS?
God knows other than they believe the bull he spins and they don’t do their own due diligence on these charlatans 👀

who are Steve Burgess clients? Where’s the reviews? Where’s the proof? I really hope someone reading this identifies him. He’s not all the innocent party he makes out definitely not.
I know for a fact Burgess is involved in this "business" https://theuniquepropertygroup.co.uk/about-us/
Hall is one of Burgess' "clients". And I can fully and wholly back up every single crappy experience someone on this thread has had involving this absolute loser. TRUST me people, you're better off pocketing your £750 or £2,500 for Burgess's "bespoke" (laughable) coaching. Go home instead and let your parents tell you what a disappointment you are, at least they wont leech money off you for their "bespoke" words of wisdom.

Reactions: 4
I know for a fact Burgess is involved in this "business" https://theuniquepropertygroup.co.uk/about-us/
Hall is one of Burgess' "clients". And I can fully and wholly back up every single crappy experience someone on this thread has had involving this absolute loser. TRUST me people, you're better off pocketing your £750 or £2,500 for Burgess's "bespoke" (laughable) coaching. Go home instead and let your parents tell you what a disappointment you are, at least they wont leech money off you for their "bespoke" words of wisdom.
I am quite shocked to see that this shambles of a 'business' doesn't have a thread of it's own. Maybe it's about time to fully out these clowns as a double act and put a thread on the google search 'map' so when the company is googled it pops up as easily as the dirt on Burgess does too.

Reactions: 3
anyone recons she read these threads ?
Not sure…she is another victim and he’s just charming her
If she was to know the full extent maybe she’d have second thoughts
This guys is a leach and he’s out for all he can get, she’s treading on dangerous territory with him, unfortunately she may need to find out the hard the way and only time will tell

Maybe put this link on her feed??

this company already has negative threads about it at the top of google:

Today Steve has written a post advising people to work sundays. Steve if you’re leading by example and working 7 days a week, doing 12 hour days and the businesses you are involved in are getting bad reviews and your company accounts are a tit show regardless of all of these hours of your hard “work”… then mate you are doing something wrong! also sounds like you have no place to advise anyone else on building companies.

My best advice to business owners - work smart, invest your money in assets that you like and understand. You don’t need to spend every hour working your ass off when you know what you are doing!!

You can also get good advice online for free or by reading books. Do not spend your hard earned cash on “advice” from people that haven’t even run successful businesses in your sector. Most of these peoples only “business experience” is their own coaching businesses!! If you are planning to pay for advice then pick someone in your sector that has made it work - their opinion is valuable as they’ve done exactly what you are trying to do.

If you want to learn how to run a coaching business (or stack shelves) then employee Steve Burgess.

• Wow
  • Heart
Anyone seen Rhys Davies stories lately? He seems to have a little boy running around his house, presumably his partner's. I really hope she knows what she's getting them into.......

I wonder if Llewy bothers his arse with his kids now ? I assume not as hands on single dads don’t tend to have time body building and the rest . Urgh what a loser .

Llewellyn Davies has duck all to do with his daughter, because his wife has a restraining order against him.
Because of the countless lies, prolific cheating with women and men, and constant abuse.
I have this on very good authority!!!!

Reactions: 5
Llewellyn Davies has duck all to do with his daughter, because his wife has a restraining order against him.
Because of the countless lies, prolific cheating with women and men, and constant abuse.
I have this on very good authority!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.