Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Dean Blackstock has been hooked into the Carly bandwagon…why can’t this bloke see what has happened to people around these toxic twin pots!
No surprise though he isnt advertising his new position on his FB! Not that excited about it then hey Dean!?!
A “Gluteywear ambassador” - what does that even mean? He will just walk around wearing a tshirt which says Gluteywear each day like the lemon Llewellyn Davies does?

Reactions: 4
A “Gluteywear ambassador” - what does that even mean? He will just walk around wearing a tshirt which says Gluteywear each day like the lemon Llewellyn Davies does?
I think it’s another MLM scheme where they buy the products and flog them to their followers, but I could be wrong!

Rented at the age Of 37…repossessed by the age of 38!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It means Carly will give him a couple of naff t-shirts, he will wear them a couple of times, and then they will never be seen again.

Reactions: 5
I have been watching there pages the last couple of days, literally hilarious.
Begging for attention constantly like 2 needy children, absolutely 0 engagement.
Seriously what's wrong with these guys!

Rhys Davies must absolutely stink! He constantly wears the same hoodies and woolly hat to training and then out walking with his so called ‘family’….dirty buggar!

• Haha
It’s Wednesday already? Time for another photo of Llewy in the supervised contact centre with his daughter. I’m trying to figure out which one of the Terrible Twats is more of a danger to kids.

Bullshit of the day brought to you by the lemon, Llewellyn Davies. If you believe this, you will believe in flying pigs.
If that ever happened (which it obviously never did) the first thing that clown would do is get his phone out to film it!

Reactions: 6
Rhys Davies was moaning the other day that someone had tried to hack his IG account! Well he’s either blocked me and somehow hidden his account or it’s been deleted or removed…is it just me 🤣

Bullshit of the day brought to you by the lemon, Llewellyn Davies. If you believe this, you will believe in flying pigs.
Definitely a part of today’s episode of ‘This never happened’!! Luckily his mum and auntie have both liked it as has he himself!! Amazing congruent leadership!!

Reactions: 6
So Rhys Davies conman reckons he wants to personally coach you next week, will even give a 50% discount…yet he’s planning on going away in a rented VW campervan to do the Scottish NC500 next week. A couple of things, firstly, I’d thought he’d rather keep his whereabouts low-key, given the alleged circumstances he came home to last trip!
secondly, he’ll need longer than a week to do the NC500, and good luck with internet connection.
then there’s the issue of his training programme, how will Matt be able to,cope without him!
personally I can’t wait to see how this goes…it’s got disaster written all over it 😂
Rhys Davies must be reading here as he’s worked out he can’t do the NC500 in a weekend , so the Lake District it is! He’s having a SM detox…let the clock start…

• Haha
Rhys Davies must be reading here as he’s worked out he can’t do the NC500 in a weekend , so the Lake District it is! He’s having a SM detox…let the clock start…
Lol the head has been posting pictures of rice and his dog all afternoon.
And his car breaking down- tends to happen when you can’t afford to maintain it. Probably buys part-worn tyres aswell.

• Haha
Lol the head has been posting pictures of rice and his dog all afternoon.
And his car breaking down- tends to happen when you can’t afford to maintain it. Probably buys part-worn tyres aswell.
Keep us posted I‘m having trouble viewing…blocked maybe 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.