Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how rhy goes from 00.01% earner to having 24 holiday a yearšŸ’©to going Scotland for once a year

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Social media detox whilst they were in the Lake District with phones off until Monday Rhys said.... he's been posting pictures of his trip all day today on his storiesšŸ˜‚this man is seriously not right in the headšŸ§

Reactions: 4
HERE IS A THING,

these two clowns are talking like they have achieved a lot.
min all fairness they have achieved things but whether those are worth mentioning, eachand one of us decide.
For two people talking about the same thing every single day day in day out I found it quiet interesting, how they themselves find the motivation to do so.
I be very honest and flick through they content, but I found it very boring.
foR two so successful coaches and not just bodybuilding ( even tho Iwould hardly call that coaching) but two individuals that are offering mentoring to the masses and all they can talk about is training and food I found it extremely hard to engage with their content.

So then Instagramā€¦ bla bla bla ? You coaching Instagram or you are coaching/ talking to your followers ?

take a British person who done very pretty bloody amazing for himself good old Simeon Panda. With 8 mil followers on Instagram, almost 3 mil subscribers on YouTube his last poston IG with 31k likes THAT IS ENGAGED POST, someone people follow for content created for learning, entertainment, knowledge and so on.

with the amount of lies turned and wrapped around from the worldwide known and best coaches in the UK, I just donā€™t understand how can two people be so delusional.

i would give them the time of the day and a bit of respect if they would stand up and honestly tell the uk public and the world how they have lost most of they things, scammed a lot of people and continue to do so.
Unfortunately none of us are brave enough to publicly call them out without writing about them here as they threaten others and I wouldnā€™t wanna be on the receiving end of it.
Which is sad

they will never stop but hopefully more people will open their eyes and not fall for their scams.

I donā€™t believe they charges and fees are rightfully set, because the stuff they preach about they donā€™t even achieve.
If you look at what they proof is is all back in a day and they keep using That as achievements, times when champions of mind was so called something.
They got no brand, the terrible twins isnā€™t a brand , a handful of people know it and most of those people know it for a bad reason.

as the saying goes dont just talk the talk but walk the walk.

what has happened to all the amazing packages that they released? Not a sign of any socia proof as they call it ? They never happen !

so much talk sooooo so much talk that every time thereā€™s a new story post , you know exactly what it will be and thereā€™s not many topics to choose from .

diet- onboarding- training- walks- sleeping

that is it ā€ladies and gentlemen ā€œ

how about you two just be honest for ones !!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Anyone else not able to see any of Rd posts on Facebook? I can see nothing since the dopey story from end of January. Not that he ever posts anything interesting, but I do love to laugh at all of the bollocks and terrible grammar.
No I can't see anything on fb either....need my fix of humour really missing it

Reactions: 2
So following Llewelyn Daviesā€™ rant about people wanting advice but not prepared to pay for it, the TinpoT Twins are offering their services with a 75% discountā€¦depending on your financial situation šŸ¤”šŸ‘€

What happened to Rhys Daviesā€™ claim they will only work with corporates? Has he worked out that companies do a search on individuals ? Plus their offerings šŸ’©

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
How comes this page has gone quiet everyone bored of these two
They are so boring, still trying to scam vulnerable people, but hopefully more people are seeing them for what the areā€¦a laughing stock! Waiting to see how the shows go.
Meanwhile Matt Hall Rich in Success scam has dumped a load of old testimonials and obviously hasnt sanity checked them all! šŸ˜‚šŸ‘€šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
They are so boring, still trying to scam vulnerable people, but hopefully more people are seeing them for what the areā€¦a laughing stock! Waiting to see how the shows go.
Meanwhile Matt Hall Rich in Success scam has dumped a load of old testimonials and obviously hasnt sanity checked them all! šŸ˜‚šŸ‘€šŸ˜‚
Incompetence runs through the lot of them like letters in a stick of rock šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He's not done the best job of covering up the name either...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Remarkable to hear Lewellyn Davies ranting into his phone in his (not brand new by any means) car about how "winners win" when it popped up on FB earlier...

1) It's just reeeeeeealllllly boring content, which is why they have so few interactive Followers - even after DECADES in the GAME
2) How are you a winner if you're 38 and have no established business, virtually no clients, still rent a house even though you've told people you're a 0.00000001% top earner, haven't launched any of the brands you've blabbed on about for years and only ever have a smidge of success when you're coat-tailing other people (the Burtts and Akwisombes etc)

Body-building aspirations aside, if you've been DOMINATING THE GAME for decades and STILL have to offer massive discounts on coaching packages (depite being unqualified as PTs and therefore unable to train clients in any legit gym anywhere in the UK), you're not a winner.

Off the top of my head I know probably 10 great PTs. After their first year of training clients, none of them EVER have to offer discounts. Ever.

They struggle for time, not work.

And now the Twins aren't even entertaining enough to be interesting. Such a disappointment...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I heard domestic violence too, they are both the same, narcissistic bullies who feel they can do what they want. These pair are coming down and itā€™s great to watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.