Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Typical tactics from the lemon, Llewellyn Davies. He’s been all over this young lad, Harrison Cole for the last 10 days. The same lines he used with the three musketeers (Matt Hall, Pretesh Parmar and Alec Witts) and Chris Hallet before they all told him to do one. He does this now and again with Gemma Price and Dean Blackstock where he just gases them up and once they tell him “no more” they will be blocked and deleted and never spoke of again.

He’s been totally warped in their tinpot page boasting about their views and interactions yet you go on there and it’s majorly people taking the piss out of them for their poor form. He’s calling out Eddie Hall and Thor yet both of them would do the lemon with one punch. The punchbag doesn’t hit you back you clown!
I would love to see this air head go one round with either Eddie Hall or Thor - let a real man show you how to fight, Lewy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m totally down for joining this new Facebook group ‘The Tinpot Twins’ if we can get it created peeps, It’s letting the masses know even more about their bully mentality, women beating & the thieving scum they are and always will be.

To be honest they’re already ready struggling, pair of begs online for sure 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Back to being a small time little PT Rhys you c*nt, let’s face it these little boys were never gonna make anything of themselves.

If your new to these threads remember to keep your money away from these pair, they’ll lick your arse dry then rob you blind.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's Wednesday, which can only mean one thing... Llewy gets one hour supervised contact with his daughter, and the world gets to see a photo of what a great dad he is. The fact he can't even put decent clothes on for the one important event in his week sums up what a pathetic man he is.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Rhys Davies Peddling this 💩 to his new inner circle, I think Lauren would disagree with this timescale as I’m sure they were renting on the outskirts of Solihull then. What a load of shite!
this crack den must also have been a time machine!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let me talk , whilst you walk the walk

this is Rhys’s last caption.

Isn’t it don’t just talk the talk but walk the walk ?
What am I missing , I don’t get it

• Haha
Wednesday, when the lemon, Llewellyn Davies does the walk of shame every week/fortnight to spend an hour with his daughter under supervision. He will then put up a selfie with her to convince his followers that he is a great dad and will get gassed on that by Jan Davies and Claire Davies.

He really is lovebombing in young, Harrison Cole. It reminds me of when he would frequently about how the three musketeers would go on and lead the UK from the front with their excellence and all that crap.

The Tinpot Twins really are making prats of themselves on their tinpot Facebook page. They’ve even got Carly Thornton doing leg presses barely even going in deep and is rightfully being called out, their response would be her accolades and how she’s a world champion like them. Or is it steroid brains talking again? Hmmm!!!!

• Sick
Lying
Rhys Davies Peddling this 💩 to his new inner circle, I think Lauren would disagree with this timescale as I’m sure they were renting on the outskirts of Solihull then. What a load of shite!
Lying through his teeth yet again.

Reactions: 3
This thread is such kryptonite for me.

On the one hand, it makes me laugh how dumb two grown men can be in every facet of their life. Like, I have no idea how they function.

On the other hand, it’s almost too cringe for me to read as I can’t believe how dumb two grown men can be and still act like they know it all.

It’s always amazing how loud the voices are of the ones who don’t know what they’re talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This thread is such kryptonite for me.

On the one hand, it makes me laugh how dumb two grown men can be in every facet of their life. Like, I have no idea how they function.

On the other hand, it’s almost too cringe for me to read as I can’t believe how dumb two grown men can be and still act like they know it all.

It’s always amazing how loud the voices are of the ones who don’t know what they’re talking about.
So true! They are all so cringeworthy, kind of like a parody of themselves in many ways. You have to laugh or else you'll cry! Steve Burgess and the Tinpots are the worst for this if you ask me. So oblivious to how stupid they look! I think it's the narcissism that does this.

They all talk themselves up, but no one has any real experience to actually hang their hat on. A few bullshit NLP qualifiations but no real life experience in anything.

What is also funny is that when you get a big name influencer that ends up being torn down on these threads, they still manage to prosper because their influence is often so big it dwarfs any of the call outs on tattle. However with these numpties, Tattle literally has more eyes on it than their own website or social pages, which is absolutely hilarious! They are well and truly fucked, they got found out, and called out, before they have even had a chance to grow! Suckers!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Funny how 'client confidentiality' went out the window for Rhys as soon as he got himself a few clients hey!

I feel for these people getting mugged off being told to run around on an industrial estate throwing tyres around for a few hours every few days. Hopefully they see the light soon. Especially the young lads Dad who's probably paying a small fortune for his 'services'

Reactions: 2
I guess they were so overwhelmed with interest they just couldn’t get around to announcing winners.
Hahahhhaahhaha stupid cunts! They honestly think they are such hot tit that people would care to do this, what a pair of absolute knuckle heads 😂😂😂

Also, add 25 people from your friends list to the page? Do they not realise that a) no one is going to do that, what a stupid part of the process and b) if anyone does add 25 friends there’s nothing to say they will care anything about their page, showing YET AGAIN these two pussy holes know absolutely nothing about social media or growing a page. It’s honestly too funny to watch them continue to fail. If this was anyone else, I’d feel bad 😂😂

• Haha
Hahahhhaahhaha stupid cunts! They honestly think they are such hot tit that people would care to do this, what a pair of absolute knuckle heads 😂😂😂

Also, add 25 people from your friends list to the page? Do they not realise that a) no one is going to do that, what a stupid part of the process and b) if anyone does add 25 friends there’s nothing to say they will care anything about their page, showing YET AGAIN these two pussy holes know absolutely nothing about social media or growing a page. It’s honestly too funny to watch them continue to fail. If this was anyone else, I’d feel bad 😂😂
With 3 million viewers how can they not have at least one winner 😂🤡
Llewy obviously knew it was bull as he’s gone off on a jolly 🤪👀

• Haha
The funniest thing about it is out of the likes list, one is themselves (from their tinpot account no less), the other is Claire Davies (their mum) and the other is Jan Davies (their aunt). The only one comment it gathered was some bloke telling them that they’d rather train alone haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And we’re supposed to believe Rhys Davies, born scam artist was actually at the rugby supporting his young victim…yeah right! We this pair documenting everything, no photo, it never happened!
E98BB332-1708-4DCC-B8E7-77F3311EF30A.png

And we’re supposed to believe Rhys Davies, born scam artist was actually at the rugby supporting his young victim…yeah right! We this pair documenting everything, no photo, it never happened!View attachment 1154428
Hes put a picture up... the most confusing thing to me is that 'Staffordshire' beat 'Leicestershire' in a super win for the Tigers...

The lads wearing a Leicester Tigers shirt for a start 🤔 (purposely not using the young lads name or posting a full pic)

Attachments

Hes put a picture up... the most confusing thing to me is that 'Staffordshire' beat 'Leicestershire' in a super win for the Tigers...

The lads wearing a Leicester Tigers shirt for a start 🤔 (purposely not using the young lads name or posting a full pic)
Yes, seen the photo, very confusing and I’ll bet that pic was from an alleged win a couple of weeks ago, because Rhys was in the gym all afternoon apparently…he can’t keep up with his own lies!

Yes, seen the photo, very confusing and I’ll bet that pic was from an alleged win a couple of weeks ago, because Rhys was in the gym all afternoon apparently…he can’t keep up with his own lies!
Message from the lad’s dad who is also a victim of the scam man Rhys Davies:

“Lichfield lads do themselves PROUD as they beat Leicestershire for Staffs today in the final under16,s Super Sunday for The Tigers🐯 ”…

”Great win for Staffordshire fantastic performance from ALL the Boys💙💜🏉💪💥
Ending with a presentation to collect there Staffs County ties #beyondproud !!!”

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.