Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, seen the photo, very confusing and I’ll bet that pic was from an alleged win a couple of weeks ago, because Rhys was in the gym all afternoon apparently…he can’t keep up with his own lies!

Message from the lad’s dad who is also a victim of the scam man Rhys Davies:

“Lichfield lads do themselves PROUD as they beat Leicestershire for Staffs today in the final under16,s Super Sunday for The Tigers🐯 ”…

”Great win for Staffordshire fantastic performance from ALL the Boys💙💜🏉💪💥
Ending with a presentation to collect there Staffs County ties #beyondproud !!!”
Ah makes sense now I've googled.. its an academy / feeder club type of deal. I'll withdraw my questioning of 'Rhys Davies NLP practitioner (almost)' this time!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone going to notify the Dad of this forum? I think it would be for the best...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
if Indeed there was an element of truth in this, I wonder what their domain name would be😂

if Indeed there was an element of truth in this, I wonder what their domain name would be😂

Key dates for Llewelyn Davies…currently!

Key dates for Llewelyn Davies…currently!

Attachments

Last edited:
If he was the one that 'advised' you to buy that horrendous Pablo Escobar thing, he's probably done you a favour ghosting you. Either that or he just thinks you're a prick like everyone else!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Carly Thornton is gushing the Davies BS more and more!! She claims to have been training for 25 years she’s 41? So she started when she was 15/16 I very much doubt it??? She builds a body because she combines her training with a steroid regime/hgh so in there lies the rub!! Just like the twins she isn’t a training coach but just fancies herself as one!!

• Wow
Carly Thornton is gushing the Davies BS more and more!! She claims to have been training for 25 years she’s 41? So she started when she was 15/16 I very much doubt it??? She builds a body because she combines her training with a steroid regime/hgh so in there lies the rub!! Just like the twins she isn’t a training coach but just fancies herself as one!!
She’s using the same tactics, MLM as the TinpoTTits! She really needs to give up heels too, her legs can’t cope now!!

Attachments

• Heart
She seems to be forgetting to train her calf’s and is losing symmetry! I don’t know much about the Wellness category but I’ve seen other contestants and they look much better than Ms Thornton!!

1648820337781.png

Yea course Llewy, Along with the Rolls Royce you have been promising for 5 years LOLOLOLOL

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You beat me to it. Another gem from the lemon Llewellyn Davies. A manipulation tactic that the Tinpot Twins have practiced for a number of years targeting the mugs like Harrison Cole, Dean Blackstock and Liam Glynn who line his pockets, to make them believe he’s a baller when in reality he is nothing short of a pillock.

View attachment 1164712
Yea course Llewy, Along with the Rolls Royce you have been promising for 5 years LOLOLOLOL

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Why 24 months? Judging on past performance (they never bought a gymwear business, or owned their houses, or put in a cinema room and swimming pool, or actually BOUGHT a Lambo, or made any money from Organo coffee, or took on sales staff for their "business", or bought their mum's house, or disrupted the whiskey industry, or managed to sustain any business, in any industry, ever), this will never, ever happen.

So why not just say "Next month - Private jets ONLY"? It's almost like he's placing it far enough into the future that people might have forgotten this bollocks when 2024 rolls around.

As an aside - a cracking FB Live Audio from Big Ol' Rhys yesterday. Specifically mentions their FB audience and how they're getting much better traction these days.

The post got four Likes in 18 hours. Including one from themselves. Of course.

Made himself look even worse by mentioning - again - that they've been doing this for 12-15 years.

Rhys - it might be worth not banging on about how long you've been doing this while you're (STILL) getting less than a handful of likes, no YouTube following, have to continually beg for new clients on your FB and can't set your Instagram accounts to public. It's called self-sabotage.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine being such a waste of skin as these 2. They can't even scam effectively on their own - they always have to tag onto someone else (obvs someone with no ethics!) to rinse their audience.

They're nothing more than the modern equivalent of the tit street conmen who used to hang out on Shoreditch High Street doing the classic "3 Cup Con"

Utter failures.

Reactions: 3
Imagine being such a waste of skin as these 2. They can't even scam effectively on their own - they always have to tag onto someone else (obvs someone with no ethics!) to rinse their audience.

They're nothing more than the modern equivalent of the tit street conmen who used to hang out on Shoreditch High Street doing the classic "3 Cup Con"

Utter failures.
Don't give them ideas ffs

• Haha
So Rhys Davies conman reckons he wants to personally coach you next week, will even give a 50% discount…yet he’s planning on going away in a rented VW campervan to do the Scottish NC500 next week. A couple of things, firstly, I’d thought he’d rather keep his whereabouts low-key, given the alleged circumstances he came home to last trip!
secondly, he’ll need longer than a week to do the NC500, and good luck with internet connection.
then there’s the issue of his training programme, how will Matt be able to,cope without him!
personally I can’t wait to see how this goes…it’s got disaster written all over it 😂

Attachments

• Haha
This was today on their Tinpot page. The tinpot twins posted yet another video of Carly Thornton (who gets more views than the tinpot twins do put together) leg pressing with what can only be described as using disastrous form, to which naturally gained many comments making them known of that. One fella here hit the nail on the head and the lemon Llewellyn Davies didn’t like it. So much for welcoming comments/opinions of all forms hey.

Attachments

• Haha
So Rhys Davies conman reckons he wants to personally coach you next week, will even give a 50% discount…yet he’s planning on going away in a rented VW campervan to do the Scottish NC500 next week. A couple of things, firstly, I’d thought he’d rather keep his whereabouts low-key, given the alleged circumstances he came home to last trip!
secondly, he’ll need longer than a week to do the NC500, and good luck with internet connection.
then there’s the issue of his training programme, how will Matt be able to,cope without him!
personally I can’t wait to see how this goes…it’s got disaster written all over it 😂
The week away is now a weekend 🤣 he’ll get as far as the lake district in a weekend, not the NC500 😆

• Haha
So Dean Blackstock has been hooked into the Carly bandwagon…why can’t this bloke see what has happened to people around these toxic twin pots!
No surprise though he isnt advertising his new position on his FB! Not that excited about it then hey Dean!?!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.