Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So then, anyone good at finding out why he was in 'crown court' this week????
Hahaha he was in Chelmsford for a ‘meeting’ apparently (according to his Insta stories). Probably told Carly he was off to look at buying a new Bentley.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Llewelyn Davies scammer has taken Carly Thornton away to Alicante for 4 nights to ‘train’…maybe it’s a distraction trip so she doesn’t ask too many questions about his ”meeting “ in Chelmsford! 🤥😂👀😂

Reactions: 4
CC3E01A2-A441-4743-9A88-8D59DB84C3E4.png

Thought he only flys business class

I’m blocked fro he’s insa can someone please upload the business meeting in Chelmsford need some comedy gold right now

4B87FE95-8101-4C99-BC92-98EFE10ADC2C.png

Look like them multi millionaire accounts going strong

See they took a 14000 grand loan I guess that how rhy rented he Lamborghini for 6 months

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s actually the other way around, Carly Thornton has took the lemon, Llewellyn Davies on another Alicante “training camp” trip. His court appearance this week was in relation to his domestic violence. He put out a video on the tinpot twins Facebook page talking about adversity and comeuppance this week.

It’s actually the other way around, Carly Thornton has took the lemon, Llewellyn Davies on another Alicante “training camp” trip. His court appearance this week was in relation to his domestic violence. He put out a video on the tinpot twins Facebook page talking about adversity and comeuppance this week.
Makes more sense, as if he’s going to splash out mohey he hasn’t got! From her stories sounds like he lost his temper a little in the cake shop cos she wouldn’t let him have a sugar free cookie 🤡 ! Red Flag Carly, it starts somewhere…

Reactions: 6
As for the PT'ing, They need to be reported as they have absolutely no qualifications to train anybody, Which means they cant get any insurance if anything goes wrong, Absolute pair of Morons

Anyone wanna buy Pablo ? Only £7k 😂 ‘doesn’t suit my NEW property’. Firstly, the property isn’t YOURS, secondly, you’re selling it because you’re skint AF

Still rocking the blonde beard. Not quite sure who he thinks he is - clinging onto their ‘fame days’ hoping somebody recognises him from that time they ‘wrested for WWE’ 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Anyone wanna buy Pablo ? Only £7k 😂 ‘doesn’t suit my NEW property’. Firstly, the property isn’t YOURS, secondly, you’re selling it because you’re skint AF

Still rocking the blonde beard. Not quite sure who he thinks he is - clinging onto their ‘fame days’ hoping somebody recognises him from that time they ‘wrested for WWE’ 😂
Why isn’t his art dealer assisting him with this sale! You’re spot on, he’s skint.
Interesting he says it doesn’t suit his new house…is he looking at moving again cos he can’t afford the rent?

Bargain at £299 a month for training and diet plans from someone who isn’t qualified to give this!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha

Even if I had 7K to spend on some art, I'd never spend it on that, I've seen better A-level art projects!

• Haha
Why isn’t his art dealer assisting him with this sale! You’re spot on, he’s skint.
Interesting he says it doesn’t suit his new house…is he looking at moving again cos he can’t afford the rent?

Bargain at £299 a month for training and diet plans from someone who isn’t qualified to give this!
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL like anyone is gonna pay them for this, I know professional bodybuilders that dont charge half this price, These people really are deluded cunts

• Haha
Why is he moving so soon from the house of his dreams? He's only just 'bought it' 🤣.

He's not even had chance to build the swimming pool, or cinema in the 'seller' yet!

Just more hot air and waffle.🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ooooh, I could be interested
It’s crown court so pretty serious!
I have also found that he was in magistrates court last month in Colchester, more details as to why when I get them.
Don't remember that being 'documented' 🤣

Reactions: 3

There is so much wrong with the caption of that post that it’s painful to read.

Wow "once you start you can't stop"!!!

Reactions: 3
These two truly are parody of themselves.

As for the personal training/diet plans, I can absolutely confirm they don’t even have the minimal qualification between them. Around ten years or so ago, they were going around more or less every gym in Coventry undercutting the gym owners/their staff and kept getting turfed out when it was found they weren’t qualified. They would then, in true Tinpot Twins fashion, threaten the gym owners/their families/other gym members as a result.

I remember the time when Rhys Davies went to Spain and his house had been “invaded”, he said on the video that his art is worth hundreds of thousands of pounds, so at the mere price of £7000 why isn’t anyone snatching it off his hands for such a snip? He also came out with some other bullshit in the said video where he stated that all his real assets and money is stored in a vault in Mayfair. Ha.

Their Tinpot Facebook page is beyond boring. It’s funny at the same time as every so often they’ll upload a video of Carly Thornton on the leg press or doing glute bridges and the videI’d interactions would blow their own videos out of the water. They’ve clearly cottoned on to this little trick as then they would brag about how many interactions their content is receiving when in reality a video of the lemon, Llewellyn Davies doing some side lateral raises or the bullshitter, Rhys Davies doing some bicep curls tends to get the regular couple of likes of Claire Davies (their mum) and Jan Davies (their aunt).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My word, not exactly surprising to see these nitwits are continuing to make class A idiots of themselves.

Loving Rhys' recent live, blinking like it's going out of fashion, pretending he's inundated with questions, talking about being on a mattress 5 years ago, sitting outside his rented 2 bed semi that he'll be downgrading from soon due to being an absolutely useless business man and catastrophic failure that he is. Same tit, different day!

Has anyone also noticed how much he's aged in the last 6 months or so, that steroid lifestyle will get you fast!

Looking at some of the Tinpot trained musketeers, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Pretesh, pretending to talk to an audience of people but hes definitely in an empty room:

Alec Witts seems to have reverted to gym training and quit the business coaching of late, perhaps he's finally admitted to himself he's not qualified!?

Matt Hall suggesting that coaches with no experience in business have no right to coach, HILARIOUS!

Also, lets not forget tired looking old chap Steve Burgess who is now putting new videos on his instagram, classic Tinpot Twins Alumni ranting rubbish with zero substance to his mass of fake followers he almost definitely paid for! https://instagram.com/steveburgesscoach

Ah, these guys are literally all so unaware of how ridiculous they look to most half intelligent people and this is why they will continue to get laughed at across the internet for eternity!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
True comedy gold! That is all they are worth now. Matt Hall Rich in Success scam, really takes the biscuit. He really thinks he is someone special 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.