Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahaha this man is hands down one of the biggest doughnuts going.

Obviously you haven't got a single client Rhys you tool.

'I do lots I no longer document'.

You do duck all fella.

You are desperate to try and prove to the world you have stuff going on outside of lifting weights, but you don't.

No clients.

No fleet of rented cars.

No watch collection.

No house of your own.

No success.

and from this post we can also conclude, as we always have done, NO SENSE!

Oh Rhys, it must upset you so much, that your every attempt to come across as an intellect gets torn down on this forum in seconds.

It's a battle you will never win lad.

You can't fake intelligence.

You can't fake success.

You can't fake being productive.

You can't fool anyone, except maybe yourself.

You know you have no clients and your world of fake riches is crumbling, and we all do too.

It's just even more beautiful watching you try to save it with posts like this that only drive your failing life further into the ground.

Rhys, keep it up, your ineptitude continues to astound and bring smiles to all our faces. You thick bastard!
In reference to the watches, Llewy actually did a story the other week where he said that they had 'cashed in their investments' and referred to Rhys getting rid of the AP. Also known as "we had something that we couldn't keep up the repayments on, so we had to give it back". Much like the lambo. Or the manor with the antique goblets. Or Bellatrix the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In reference to the watches, Llewy actually did a story the other week where he said that they had 'cashed in their investments' and referred to Rhys getting rid of the AP. Also known as "we had something that we couldn't keep up the repayments on, so we had to give it back". Much like the lambo. Or the manor with the antique goblets. Or Bellatrix the dog.
These two cowboys really are something else aren’t they? They literally make it up as they go along.

Does everyone remember when they found a new word that made them sound intelligent and they had to use it in every sentence??

Procrastinate LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What website ????????!!?😂😂😂
I think he means "Facebook, social media"..

It will take him 4 hours to come up with a ranty video where he randomly shouts certain words and reads off a quote from a piece of paper off camera that makes him sound like he's read all of a self help book.

The video from the other night was fun, at the end, he randomly shouts the word "conduct themselves" as if something had made him jump!

Rhys also likes making up new words, "Perceptionsal" is a new one on me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does everyone remember when they found a new word that made them sound intelligent and they had to use it in every sentence??

Procrastinate LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
They gave "congruent" a good innings too - without making the connection how ironic it was that 2 unethical, lying conmen were talking about aligning words & actions...... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know it's early in the year, but I think we have a contender for Post Of The Year from Rhys Davies...

So much to enjoy here (it reads like a child's diary - "Build A New Company: 0900 - 1300hrs" :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:)

But the absolute killer line is, of course at the end. Pretty much EXACTLY like when you were 13 and got teased for being unpopular - "well I HAVE got a girlfriend, but you wouldn't know her - she goes to a different school."

F**k me, what a grown-up business visionary.

Rhys - we all see you, for f**k's sake!

PS Extra :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: for posting this pic with "Think And Grow Rich" OPEN ON YOUR F**KING LAP.

I
Can't
F**king
Breathe.
I thought the bleep was already rich! Maybe he wrote it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More laughs and classic tinpot statements….too qualified to be delivering 😂😂 Rhys Davies, give your head a wobble!
Meanwhile Matt Hall scam and his bought mates are spewing out TTT tripe!!
Never seen so much shite in all my life

• Haha
Reactions: 3
FFS wanted to join Cltr gym in Dunmow (it’s new) and that knobhead Llewy Davies is already hanging around in there. I know a couple of PTs in there, so will give them the heads-up- guessing he is no longer welcome at Ab Salute aswell? I’ve been in there a fair bit recently and not seen him

Well Channel 4 are really scraping the barrel engaging with the conman Matt Hall scam. What on earth is he qualified to talk about 🤥😂
Was t this the show that officially recorded zero viewers at one point last year?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Tbf to him he’s done more than the twins lol still think he’s a useless bleep tho
It’ll be killing Llewy & Rhys Conmen!
another interesting note to make, Matt Hall scam has interviewed JAMES Burtt for the truth 🤥👀

• Wow
  • Haha
In a clip on Matt Halls channel, he referred to the twins as 'Toxic Individuals' and alluded to them being the reason he had a meltdown towards the end of the Champions of Mind days.

Will keep an eye out for this one

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Been following for a LONG time..and yeah been unsure to post or mot but can't help it now..
Pretty sure Rhys is just being a PT? No lol

And can't wait to see the Matt Hall video with James..

It's really all falling so much around them !!

• Heart
Been following for a LONG time..and yeah been unsure to post or mot but can't help it now..
Pretty sure Rhys is just being a PT? No lol

And can't wait to see the Matt Hall video with James..

It's really all falling so much around them !!
So good to see these clowns and their scammy "coach" network of shysters crumbling!

Reactions: 3
F**king oddballs the lot of them..

So Matt Hall and James Burtt are now ready to spill some beans on his last few "quite challenging" years of his life?

"King of podcasts"? F**k's sake. Literally nobodies talking to other nobodies. Which is fine. But have SOME self-awareness - it stops you looking like a clueless knobhead.

In any case - a quick reminder that instead of meeting Lewellyn and Rhys Davies, checking out their obviously fake Instagram numbers, seeing through their fake stories of being successful (from MLM coffee bilge Organa Coffee!?), seeing through their nonsense stories of being successful pro footballers, actors and everything else and then running a f**king mile... They became an enabling business partner and a long-term client, paying these absolute melts for "coaching" FOR YEARS, before finally, what? The scales suddenly fell from their eyes!? They'd not had a clue that the Tinpot Twins weren't, actually, er, anything at all?

Well done fellas. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.