Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rhys waxing lyrical about Molly Mae interview!! He really is a man of very limited intellect? Who cares what her views are on life etc etc! Don’t think that in anyway she is inspiring but Rhys seems to think so? She’s just trying to better her life just like you Rhys Davis! Might I suggest you just get a job of any sort rather than living this fantasy life? I suspect you and your brother’s only means of earning money is selling steroids that is if there’s any left after you’ve taken your share??
The man is a grade A bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We must surely be due another "pending" purchase from these prize idiots aren't we? Whether that's a global business, a yacht, the fabled Rolls Royce, a (honest guv, definitely not fake) Rolex, a cinema room, an underground pool or even just the ongoing saga of their mum's council house with the mattress opposite the crack den. Which one do we all think is first to appear as "pending" for 2022?!? 😂😂😂😂

Or maybe the twins will make an actual purchase. Of their car tax......

• Haha
We must surely be due another "pending" purchase from these prize idiots aren't we? Whether that's a global business, a yacht, the fabled Rolls Royce, a (honest guv, definitely not fake) Rolex, a cinema room, an underground pool or even just the ongoing saga of their mum's council house with the mattress opposite the crack den. Which one do we all think is first to appear as "pending" for 2022?!? 😂😂😂😂

Or maybe the twins will make an actual purchase. Of their car tax......
Rhys Davies scam, has got someone in to clear the garden for the dogs…where’s the diggers for the pool?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just wanna say a special mention that Matt hall is such a bleep I generally hate the guy

Reactions: 5
Matt Hall swooping in on the Body Shop ladies again! Free zoom call with a load of ra-ra hype and he’s sucked a few in as ongoing clients! When will these groups wake up to the fact he’s just scamming them to pay his rent, whilst he pretends to be their mate…he should be ashamed of himself!
7B52B766-C4B4-4977-8CC2-207CA30E44C2.jpeg
6CBED58A-704F-409D-A3C4-80DB4C813235.jpeg

• Haha
I guess if you're excited about the life-changing possibilities of being involved in an MLM scheme like Body Shop At Home, you might well feel a "coach" like one of this lot is perfect for you.

With all due respect, this is just a case of the lowest hanging fruit (guys like Matt Hall etc who fell for Lewellyn Davies's bullsh*t) getting their claws into other low hanging fruit (people who have, for some reason, decided that paying for the privilege of joining an MLM is the best way of earning money - f**k knows why, no-one ever does).

All as weird as you like.

Still, must wind up the Tinpot Twins to see that he's got more potential clients on the go than them.

That's something to draw comfort from at least...

Reactions: 6
I guess if you're excited about the life-changing possibilities of being involved in an MLM scheme like Body Shop At Home, you might well feel a "coach" like one of this lot is perfect for you.

With all due respect, this is just a case of the lowest hanging fruit (guys like Matt Hall etc who fell for Lewellyn Davies's bullsh*t) getting their claws into other low hanging fruit (people who have, for some reason, decided that paying for the privilege of joining an MLM is the best way of earning money - f**k knows why, no-one ever does).

All as weird as you like.

Still, must wind up the Tinpot Twins to see that he's got more potential clients on the go than them.

That's something to draw comfort from at least...
Completely agree the tinpot twins are on there knees now. Surely Matt hall need a tattle forum to expose this scammer aswell.

• Heart
Let's cut to the important question.....

Seeing as Matt Hall is about to go back on his seaside towns tour with the Take That tribute act, did he woo the Bodyshop MLM ladies with a few ballads, or was it all shouting, weird phrases and telling them to do cardio at 5am?!? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen Carly Thornton and Ld getting taken out by he’s personal driver in the roll Royce. They scam money from clients and try to live like millionaires. They really are scum bags
Try to live like what they think millionaires live like..... proper wealthy people are building long term money, generational wealth and don't need to try and look rich. Llewy and Rhys are all show, no go. Rented manor, rented old Bentleys send fake Rolexes. Meanwhile, a legitimately rich man (Warren Buffet, net worth $69Bn) runs a cheap car because he doesn't need to put on an act:

chrome_screenshot_1642369342269.png

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen Carly Thornton and Ld getting taken out by he’s personal driver in the roll Royce. They scam money from clients and try to live like millionaires. They really are scum bags

Serious sale skills here. Defo going to sign up to hes 500 pound a day coaching course
Personal driver? It’s a rented chauffeur service, don’t fall for the illusion. It’s all nonsense, I hired a Ferrari once for a weekend, but wouldn’t have dreamt of claiming I owned yet based on that one hire alone have probably owned more luxury vehicles than these two 😂😂😂

• Heart
The lemon Llewellyn Davies has announced that he’s “back” over the weekend? What exactly is he back to? Walking his dog around Gosford Green which is just slightly down the road to his aunt Jam’s house on Ball Hill putting out fruitless rants on Facebook live videos?

The problem these two clowns now have is because they’ve gone so far in pretending to others they are these two high status coaches with money to burn they have to keep the act going by every so often pulling off silly stunts like getting a chauffeur driven ride into the town centre for a few likes off their mum and aunt as well as a handful of others who are stupid enough to allow themselves to believe into the rubbish these two give off.

The only thing they both have going for them is an audience. They know they won’t be questioned so they can get away with it to a very small degree. Llewellyn Davies after months brandishing that rented manor as his own, packed up and left and lives in Carly Thornton’s house with not a single word said. Now he doesn’t even boast about the manor. It’s all forgotten like it didn’t exist.

It’s just funny watching their posts. You can just see he’s like a little lost dog with Carly Thornton as she drags him around with her and he just follows her.

• Heart
View attachment 990535

The clone wars continue!!
I find it hilarious a man of his age genuinely thinks this is an intelligent or effective way to get attention.

As he said, if it offends you, you're not for him. AGREED. No one intelligent should be offended by this in fairness. It's just meaningless words.

Then you have another group, intelligent business owners, ideally who this man would one day love to have as clients; they all look at this and see it for what it is, surface level bollocks with no real value, just a old man trying to find any any he can to be relevant.

Finally there's one group left, uneducated low end business owners and easily manipulated people that see this and think, 'oh he's so cool and intelligent using the word bleep and ranting, he also has a rolex so he must be successful. I want a rolex, I want to be confident enough to say 'bleep' on Facebook.' - This is the market he has to go for. Bottom of the barrel.

I also love how he is only truly comfortable using Facebook, he's too old and stupid for Instagram (he tried buying followers there and destroyed his page) not to mention TikTok (lol), he'd get absolutely torn to shreds on a platform like LinkedIn, where most intelligent business owners hang out and probably doesn't know how to use Twitter properly.

If this man had half an ounce of sense and really wanted to grow his brand on social media, he'd be putting out high value, well produced video content that actually shows people how his programs work, offer business advice, show people real actionable tips around scale, mindset etc. He'd be relevant outside of his depleting squad of minions (who all seem a little bit dense in their own way). But he isn't.

All he is capable of is ranting rubbish like 'get up and do the work regardless of how you feel', or 'You're a bleep', or 'today is day 1', or 'there is no balance in business', 'focus on you', I used to put bananas on shelves then I learned how to become a fake coach'. None of this tit fools genuiniely intelligent people.

But I guess that's how these coaches work, they don't want intelligent people as clients, they will be the ones finding them out and questioning their immoral ways of doing business, and starting legal proceedings when they realise it's all an over priced hot air scam.

Hiding behind text based facebook rants and never venturing outside of the comfort of his little Facebook eco system made up of of 99% morons really just shows the level of business intelligence this man actually has.

As has been mentioned before, I'm sure hed be great at motivating you to get out of bed, but no one needs this man to help them grow a business on any level, he can't even scale his own. His prices reflect something way more valuable than he is ever capable of delivering.

Luckily for him a few people in his network still have more money than sense, but like all these scam coahces, that network is dwindling fast.

Steve Burgess Scam coach is fast becoming my favourite fake coach in this web of COM scam coach alumni.

Steve, congrats old chap, you're cruising towards the pinnacle of your online fame, getting your own Tattle thread!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I know it's early in the year, but I think we have a contender for Post Of The Year from Rhys Davies...

So much to enjoy here (it reads like a child's diary - "Build A New Company: 0900 - 1300hrs" :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:)

But the absolute killer line is, of course at the end. Pretty much EXACTLY like when you were 13 and got teased for being unpopular - "well I HAVE got a girlfriend, but you wouldn't know her - she goes to a different school."

F**k me, what a grown-up business visionary.

Rhys - we all see you, for f**k's sake!

PS Extra :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: for posting this pic with "Think And Grow Rich" OPEN ON YOUR F**KING LAP.

I
Can't
F**king
Breathe.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know it's early in the year, but I think we have a contender for Post Of The Year from Rhys Davies...

So much to enjoy here (it reads like a child's diary - "Build A New Company: 0900 - 1300hrs" :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:)

But the absolute killer line is, of course at the end. Pretty much EXACTLY like when you were 13 and got teased for being unpopular - "well I HAVE got a girlfriend, but you wouldn't know her - she goes to a different school."

PS Extra :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: for posting this pic with "Think And Grow Rich" OPEN ON YOUR F**KING LAP.

I
Can't
F**king
Breathe.
Every time you think Rhys has lowered the bar as far is it can go, he comes up with a gem like this and reaches new depths of idiocy.

I'm really keen to see the 'content' he produces for his website- if it's anything like the standard on his Instagram, we are all in for an absolute treat.

By the way, what happened with the burglary at his house? I know he had 'his team' improving the quality of the photo of the car parked nearby, but then it all went quiet. Presume his insurers told him to duck off (in the unlikely event that he even has contents insurance)?

• Heart

I
Can't
F**king
Breathe.
Hahahahahaha this man is hands down one of the biggest doughnuts going.

Obviously you haven't got a single client Rhys you tool.

'I do lots I no longer document'.

You do duck all fella.

You are desperate to try and prove to the world you have stuff going on outside of lifting weights, but you don't.

No clients.

No fleet of rented cars.

No watch collection.

No house of your own.

No success.

and from this post we can also conclude, as we always have done, NO SENSE!

Oh Rhys, it must upset you so much, that your every attempt to come across as an intellect gets torn down on this forum in seconds.

It's a battle you will never win lad.

You can't fake intelligence.

You can't fake success.

You can't fake being productive.

You can't fool anyone, except maybe yourself.

You know you have no clients and your world of fake riches is crumbling, and we all do too.

It's just even more beautiful watching you try to save it with posts like this that only drive your failing life further into the ground.

Rhys, keep it up, your ineptitude continues to astound and bring smiles to all our faces. You thick bastard!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I
Can't
F**king
Breathe.
What website ????????!!?😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.