Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see the yacht and jet purchases are still on due to the fact the M42 is always too busy for Rhys Davies conman 🤡
EDIT….I’m sure Lauren would question he was sleeping on a mattress 5 years ago!
Meanwhile Matt Hall continues to scam with his FOMO offering at £299 instead of £450 to join his shouty zoom chats with a community of action takers 😂 Matt, are you going to offer this to the C4 viewers on Thursday? 😂😂🤡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nice to see the yacht and jet purchases are still on due to the fact the M42 is always too busy for Rhys Davies conman 🤡
Meanwhile Matt Hall continues to scam with his FOMO offering at £299 instead of £450 to join his shouty zoom chats with a community of action takers 😂 Matt, are you going to offer this to the C4 viewers on Thursday? 😂😂🤡
Wouldn’t pay the worthless bleep a fiver

Wouldn’t pay the worthless bleep a fiver
And surprised that rhy didn’t mention about the crack den

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone got any ideas if LD got any of he’s car left by the looks of it he ain’t.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone got any ideas if LD got any of he’s car left by the looks of it he ain’t.
Don't give him ideas!! He'll be sharing old photos of the clapped out Bentley or his brother's leased Lambo (that's had to go back) to try and look rich 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m just wondering why he didn’t get done for driving untaxed cars yet?
Maybe he doesn’t have the car anymore and he is recycling old pics? As they are pretty hot on u taxes cars at the moment? Or is it the fact that the car is registered to his rental where he no longer lives ?

About three month's ago Rhys claimed on his Instagram story that he had a team of admin staff running his social media for him eg his post's and stories etc. Looks like Mike Tyson must be among them.... I've cream hahahaha seriously though is there anything this man doesn't lie about.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
5 Years is only 2017...
But lets be generous and say 2016. In 2016, Rhys and Llewy were supposed to be speakers at some nonsense convention 'Project Inspire 2016'. Hardly the actions of a man sleeping on a mattress...

I think in Rhys' mind, time stands still! 5 years in his mind will always be further back in time than it actually is!

View attachment 1011807

Love the facted rhy has written he own review 😂😂😂
You can tell its been written by him as the style is exactly how he writes his FB posts!

5 Years is only 2017...
But lets be generous and say 2016. In 2016, Rhys and Llewy were supposed to be speakers at some nonsense convention 'Project Inspire 2016'. Hardly the actions of a man sleeping on a mattress...

I think in Rhys' mind, time stands still! 5 years in his mind will always be further back in time than it actually is!

You can tell its been written by him as the style is exactly how he writes his FB posts!
No doubt he’s found that review online and modified it with his name…the original post said, Client …Rav Chanda, he was quick to delete that 🤔

The bullshitter Rhys Davies has got solid form for writing his own testimonials and pretending they are from his clients. He thinks he can get away with it however his use of standard grammar and punctuation gives it away that it’s actually him. And to also confirm, the lemon Llewellyn Davies has lost all of his cars. Carly Thornton drives him around.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Any time Rhys Davies does a Facebook live video you can tell he’s lying - his lips are moving.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What happened to Sarah King? The last I heard of her was Rhys Davies offered her a day with his Range Rover as a payment. She was never mentioned again.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.