Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s servicping Matt Hall scam and Alec Witts!
What's with these clowns' obsession with a PA when Google calendar, Calendly and Gsuite can do it all? I cam only conclude its just more smoke and mirrors and trying to portray an image because they stupidly think important business people have a PA?

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1011807

Love the facted rhy has written he own review 😂😂😂
He really is a complete Narcissistic head

What's with these clowns' obsession with a PA when Google calendar, Calendly and Gsuite can do it all? I cam only conclude its just more smoke and mirrors and trying to portray an image because they stupidly think important business people have a PA?
Because they think it makes them sound important

She’s servicping Matt Hall scam and Alec Witts!
Perhaps it was her who came on here a few weeks ago and was sussed to be Alec Witts then. What about Pretesh Parmar, he seems to have dispersed entirely by the looks of it. Besides gym videos and just shouting bullshit like the tinpot twins, there wasn’t much “value” he was bringing anyway…

Perhaps it was her who came on here a few weeks ago and was sussed to be Alec Witts then. What about Pretesh Parmar, he seems to have dispersed entirely by the looks of it. Besides gym videos and just shouting bullshit like the tinpot twins, there wasn’t much “value” he was bringing anyway…
Very good point! Sad thing is that before becoming part of the TTT pyramid scheme, Pretesh had recently qualified as an accountant. Imagine how much real, legit, actual money he could have made in the 2 or 3 years he was playing at being a life coach and pretending to be rich 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
pretesh palmer is cut from the same clothe as the rest. The guy cleaned he’s mum and dad out of money to pay the TTT scam. If he was that bright to pass a accountancy exam surely he was enough clued up to see pass the bleep twins bull tit. I called him out a few month back and the guy is a class a bleep

• Wow
Or the girlfriend :) seems to be his PA
correct. They have a really weird vision of what wealthy people do. In reality, no one with actual money boasts about it.

Reactions: 5
Don't any of their clients ever ask what they've actually done? They all claim to be business coaches and know all about scaling businesses, yet there's barely a functioning business between the lot of them. Let alone one that employs more than themselves. Going off Alec Witts's latest videos, Matt Hall might be tapping him up to front a YMCA tribute business, I mean band!

• Haha
Don't any of their clients ever ask what they've actually done? They all claim to be business coaches and know all about scaling businesses, yet there's barely a functioning business between the lot of them. Let alone one that employs more than themselves. Going off Alec Witts's latest videos, Matt Hall might be tapping him up to front a YMCA tribute business, I mean band!
Some do and when they do the tinpot twins get aggressive with them and start to have them question the process and tell them they aren’t motivated enough and all that crap. The majority of their dim witted clients past and present get sucked into what the think is the perfect, golden life these two chumps live but soon realise how fabricated it is.

The tinpot twins paid good old Jason Corrick a visit today. No idea why… 💉💉

• Haha
  • Wow
Rhys saying he has stomach issues and yesterday meals were low, yet ate a giant wheatabix protein powder yogurt 'cheesecake' with jam. He was so proud of it too, it literally looked like a 6 year old had made it!🧁

Sure that will do you guts the world of good when combined with the steroid abuse, absolute picture of health that meal.

Meanwhile Jason Corrick, his juice dealer, is taking pics of him with his pants pulled down in the gym! LOL!! Imagine being in that gym seeing that! What on earth are you doing lads??? 🤣

That Matt Hall TV appearance made me laugh. What an absolute plank. He even had me thinking he was actually having a crack at a TV show of his own or leading in something, he basically sat in the background of a completely nothing show, said nothing, did nothing, most likely for free, he probably got more attention starring on the TTTStyle YouTube page. :poop:

I also notice Steve Burgess scam coach has been a lot quieter recently, unless he's gone back to private posting that I can't see. Maybe he's busy with his new group coaching scam where he rants rubbish at multiple people at once instead of one on one. Or just starting to realise you can't keep up being a bullshitter fake coach with no actual skills other than regurgitating the same old bollocks day in day out?

Bunch of class a A wank stains the lot of them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Seems like the lemon Llewellyn Davies made a complete prat of himself with the owner of Tathams Powerhouse Gym in Nottingham given his latest Facebook video. I agree, the picture Rhys Davies uploaded yesterday of his cheesecake looks to be made by Shann Molloy and decorated by Logan.

• Heart
Didn’t The Tinpot Twins make a whole YouTube channel around 8 years ago where they scoffed at those who do go to the gym and lift weights using correct form and squeezing the muscle and called these same people “average motherfuckers”. Whats even funnier is he uploaded some videos of him on the lat pull down only a few days ago using the worst form you can see. Laughable.

Attachments

Carly Thornton got an unexpected comment on one of her Instagram posts? They suggested that she was as fake as her boobs but not as fake as her wife beating husband Llewelyn Davis 😂😂!! It’s not there now by the way 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Carly Thornton got an unexpected comment on one of her Instagram posts? They suggested that she was as fake as her boobs but not as fake as her wife beating husband Llewelyn Davis 😂😂!! It’s not there now by the way 🤔
I think Carly Thornton is really Lewy D in a BLONDE wig as she/ he is talking the same bull ….sooo Fukin boring 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pure TTT 🤣🤣🤣 Llewy has taught her well. Random NLP capitalisation and spelling mistakes. Brilliant 👏

Llewy also doesn’t like Carly Thornton‘s braids, hence her removing them and growing her hair out….sarah akwiscombe / Georgia style….he’s controlling her in every way 👀

• Wow
Llewy also doesn’t like Carly Thornton‘s braids, hence her removing them and growing her hair out….sarah akwiscombe / Georgia style….he’s controlling her in every way 👀
And how funny that Sarah Akwisombe seems to be getting back on the gym tip for Llewy's benefit. Why don't that pair of filthy scammers just run off into the sunset together..... 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.