Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the subtle “I am actually on a “private” holiday with a bird” one…

Then proceeded to gaslight her by saying “insta thinks I’m off the market because of one picture”… just a mate perhaps? Or your next victim… really hope she is careful

He must be on the f plan now to get into shape for the show ha ha ha
Omg that poor poor young girl. I have no words

Reactions: 2
Back on the market, and no mention of a tenant in situ, so Llewy must have already ended/ given notice to end his lease.

Two interesting points…

1. Will Llewy claim that he is the seller? Even though a basic internet search suggests it’s owned by someone else.

2. The house has planning permission for an indoor pool in the barn, plus an orangery to provide covered access. Why didn’t Rhys hang on and buy it? With his million pound mortgage, and millions in the bank, he could buy it and have an even bigger ‘dream house’. It even has a SELLAR to convert to a CINEMA, and ample parking for the LUXURY CARS.

Tried using caps to channel the Llewy D energy, by the way… I’m ashamed of myself, just feel a bit dirty now.
Matt Hall in full Llewellyn Davies mode, he’s even been coaching on the style of bad spelling!
And what is going on with those trousers 🙈🙈
Christ this is the problem with this whole ‘Life Coach’ Industry

Its deemed as ‘cool’ or if you have a ‘life coach’ it ca be seemed like your doing something good in the world.
To stand and Pose with an overpaid under qualified twit who is just there to take your money take hype for likes and marketing.

It’s a breeding ground for scammers, and also people who just want to pose and look like their doing well for themselves claiming their working with their coach tagging stupid pictures getting ripped off.

This industry needs regulation because this is an absolute tit show

I bet he’s changing her £600 a month plus for pointless zoom calls and chatting about while he postures looking like a bleeping clone of the Biggest scammer in the UK

Please Matt Hall - get some confidence ans some identity otherwise this thread will become your thread !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The lemon, Llewellyn Davies posting about flying with eagles. How about you become a man first and refund all the innocent, honest folks who you have recklessly screwed over before you put yourself in some sort of elite category you arrogant, self-centred knob.

Reactions: 3
Hello everyone I’ve been enjoying reading this thread today. The kind-of drama of the three guys quitting Lewy brought me here. I want to say a few things, not least a very fair word about one of the three lads.

- glad these lads have made this decision. Especially pretesh and hope Nisha has made the same decision.. I’ve always felt sorry for her. It’s been clear the brothers are full of tit. So much to list.. as a long term follower Ive seen so much over the years from them wouldn’t even know where to start.
- the big theme is they always fall end it badly with their clients.. these guys have managed it well (not lewy and Rhys)

- MY GUESS- I reckon lewy used this show this weekend as an opportunity to close them on more money again, probably immediately after the show. Pushed them all over the edge. Just a guess…

-most importantly I’ve seen a few posts laying into Matt.. like yeah the trousers and sunglasses today are (very!) questionable :) and yes Lewy set his prices which were high (so lewy could probably charge more!) for some of the clientele he attracts… but let’s judge him on actions not his clothes now. Because I know first hand he’s a good,good guy. He’s genuine. He cares about his clients, he’s friendly with everyone who worked with him but no longer does (including me), doesn’t ask /push them to come back, some of his clients current and former have seriously transformed their lives working with him, and I know someone personally in a very dark moment who he seriously helped as a man not a client.

- also just because you, reading this, don’t believe in coaching, doesn’t mean it’s bad for everyone. It is the same concept as a personal trainer in the gym. Sadly its an industry littered with the likes of lewellyn and Rhys who are full of tit and (try!) create a never ending mentor ship.

ps.. as a human, lewy doesn’t seem well. I hope he gets either the help or self awareness he needs.

Reactions: 6
Lauren Davies knew what Rhys was up to she is not so innocent as you may think.

she ripped off one of her closest friends introducing Rhys to be her mentor and did not end well.

she had an affair while her husband was dying and made him sell his house.

She is pure evil.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Do we know what happened there? I mean we can guess given Rhys and Llewelyn Davies were involved but any details?
Not yet, but I‘m sure it’ll come out soon….maybe Rhys Davies will too😝
She was a former BBC reporter, be good if she could pick up on this!

Reactions: 4
She was a former BBC repo, be good if she could pick up on this!
Do we know what happened there? I mean we can guess given Rhys and Llewelyn Davies were involved but any details?
Anyone know her that can ask? I see she’s on Facebook. Maybe she needs an inbox link to tattle thread.

She was a former BBC reporter, be good if she could pick up on this!
Is she the world darts champ too?

Anyone know her that can ask? I see she’s on Facebook. Maybe she needs an inbox link to tattle thread.

Seems she was included in Dan Walker’s book

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The fact that @Spiderplant @InstaCasualty and @Pomegrante have ignored my balanced comment, which aimed to bring some grown up humility to the discussion, agreeing with some of their points, challenging others, says a lot about them IMO.

ps. I’d already posted that once but someone else (mod?) deleted it.

Reactions: 1
@Nsb2020 - you may have good intentions, and would like to offer a balanced opinion, it is also fair to say that this thread now several layers deep is filled with countless victims and unfortunate people who have been scammed out of hard earned money - based on a promise of coaching them to better places. None of these so called coaches -IMO, thought about that as they laid claim to their wealth, status and "star" appeal to draw in more victims into their "con" of mentorship.
You can claim that he's a good guy etc - and to give him a break.. BUT ..in my experience "anyone who lies down with dogs, invariably will wake up with fleas"

Reactions: 10
Hello everyone I’ve been enjoying reading this thread today. The kind-of drama of the three guys quitting Lewy brought me here. I want to say a few things, not least a very fair word about one of the three lads.

- glad these lads have made this decision. Especially pretesh and hope Nisha has made the same decision.. I’ve always felt sorry for her. It’s been clear the brothers are full of tit. So much to list.. as a long term follower Ive seen so much over the years from them wouldn’t even know where to start.
- the big theme is they always fall end it badly with their clients.. these guys have managed it well (not lewy and Rhys)

- MY GUESS- I reckon lewy used this show this weekend as an opportunity to close them on more money again, probably immediately after the show. Pushed them all over the edge. Just a guess…

-most importantly I’ve seen a few posts laying into Matt.. like yeah the trousers and sunglasses today are (very!) questionable :) and yes Lewy set his prices which were high (so lewy could probably charge more!) for some of the clientele he attracts… but let’s judge him on actions not his clothes now. Because I know first hand he’s a good,good guy. He’s genuine. He cares about his clients, he’s friendly with everyone who worked with him but no longer does (including me), doesn’t ask /push them to come back, some of his clients current and former have seriously transformed their lives working with him, and I know someone personally in a very dark moment who he seriously helped as a man not a client.

- also just because you, reading this, don’t believe in coaching, doesn’t mean it’s bad for everyone. It is the same concept as a personal trainer in the gym. Sadly its an industry littered with the likes of lewellyn and Rhys who are full of tit and (try!) create a never ending mentor ship.

ps.. as a human, lewy doesn’t seem well. I hope he gets either the help or self awareness he needs.
ive just caught up after having nearly 2 weeks off but Jesus I missed so much!!

just to clarify Matt Hall is an absolute banger and scam. His actions have been led by the twins but he’s still doing them. There’s plenty of evidence of what Matt Hall has been doing on these threads. He’s the SAME as the twins.

also to clarify - no one has a problem with coaching - you have a select few her who clearer are scammers and a danger to vulnerable people. Coaching comes in many forms. But this is about protecting vulnerable people from handing over ludicrous sums of money for nothing!

Reactions: 9
I wonder how the prep for Rhy Davies body building comp is going - or is this another load of BS. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️.

Hilarious how after love bombing the inner circle over the weekend Llewellyn Davies does nothing to address why they have walked away - no truth bombs available sadly.

I wonder where Llewellyn’s next rental will be another Manor House or a semi detached on a main road overlooking Starbucks like Rhys Davies??

Reactions: 4
Pretesh... that you?
haha knew I’d get a comment like that :)
I paid Matt for a few months during lockdown was very happy with personal experience, for me, it did a lot for my mental well being during lockdown and I saw other clients doing great with him… so I wanted to offer some balance.

@Mcwitty @maddogmoondog not gonna go searching the comments for “countless victims” but if you say there are, it’s sad/bad if there are. And no doubt the Davies brothers being scum.. I had no intentions with my post, other than wanting to put a good word in for Matt based on my personal experience. And also to point some people here (like the 3 tagged in my last comment) seem a bit unhealthily obsessed based on what I have read.. like just unfollow the guy lol.

all the best

I really don’t think anyone here has a problem with coaching. You can receive free coaching from most business banking accounts, if you’re in the age bracket, the Prince's Trust plus there are many MANY other free coaching programmes out there if you Google, often run through organisations or your local council. I have used a few of these options and it really helped me in various corners of my business. Like others here, I offer free advice to anyone who approaches me within my industry

What these lot are offering is something else. Sometimes they call it coaching, sometimes it’s mentorship. They don’t really know. Looking through the current leavers and all the other alumni, they seem to follow a pattern, mainly lots of hot air about motivation and goals and create god awful podcasts which I doubt anyone in their right mind would listen to!! But it gives them the “professional edge” because most people don’t realise how easy it is to start one up. Yesterday they were having professional photos done for the same reason.

Throw in screenshots of high end purchases and other material anchors and nonsense and you’ve got the perfect mix to reel people in.

And the people they’re bringing in aren’t those in industries where coaching/mentorship is accessible - they’re attracting hairdressers, MLMers, shop owners, personal trainers etc. Not solicitors, bankers and teachers!! I’m in one of the former industries so I’m not knocking them, but what I’m saying is you’re kind of lost unless you know where to get genuine help.

Matt Hall is nothing but a stage school kid who badly acts. It’s like he puts on this weird get up with his painted beard and takes on a persona. It’s a weird caricature. It’s fake.

Im not bashing anyone for feeling lost and reaching out for personal development or business help. But go to the right places where people have your best interest at heart, not your money!!! There’s everything right about bettering yourself but people are fooled into the smoke and mirrors of “financial freedom” (Matt Hall recently said he wanted to earn 6 figures?!) and the likes of Alex Witts aren’t going to help you achieve that by selling 1000 bottles of Dewberry bubble bath a week.

If they are that brilliant at their job why don’t they jump on here and tell us about their business practices? Why not be transparent with their pricing?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It clear that all 3 Matt Hall, Alex Witts, Pretesh Parmer of them stepping away together was nothing short of planned. However we will never hear the real truth from these 3 because all 3 have congratulated Llewelyn on being a great mentor. All of them have been mentioned so many times in the tattle threads here and associated with the twins that’s it’s clearly damaged their own names. That doesn’t mean that they are now suddenly innocent from it all and they have been part of the MLM coaching scam that the twins have been pushing and leading through these leeches. Only if they actually tell the truth about the twins and actually tell what the manipulation is like will they form any sort of credibility.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.