Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TopLip

Lurker here, just to add, Steve Burgess ‘coached’ a close friend of mine who I lived with at the time, and the man is a complete bullshit artist.

He’s a narcissistic moron that talks a good game but his business advice doesn’t go much further than ‘get attention’ by ‘posting on social media.’

I listened in on a few calls as my friend felt like he was being conned after a few weeks and the advice he gave was basically ‘pull services out your arse’, if someone wants something, come up with a way to sell it to them.

He regularly tried to pressure my friend into paying for a years coaching upfront within the first few weeks of a short coaching package, usually he’d request more money after he shared a big win, leaving voice notes saying ‘you’ve just earned a ton of cash with my help, pay me £10k for a years coaching before I put my price up, this offer is ridiculous for the value I give blah blah blah’. All very high pressure and very intimidating, the voice notes really angered me at the time.

My friend is not a very confrontational person and it was easy to see how the narcissistic bully approach Steve uses could easily milk people who lack self confidence of money.

His coaching had no structure or substance, he regularly forgot what was said in previous meetings, he’d also forget to call when he had sessions scheduled, my friend had to send a weekly review each week which he knew he never even read because he put funny remarks in there a few times as a test and not once were they questioned.

The guy is 100% winging this coaching game, he seems to just jump from 'coaching call' to 'coaching call' delivering motivational rants to clients with no structure or substance. No systems, no planning or measures, just rant after rant.

If something he says didnt work or result in success, it was always my friends fault for not 'showing up' enough or becuase he didn't execute it with passion, a constant divert from his own lack of knowledge and unqualified advice.

Needless to say my friend binned him off pretty sharpish and avoided an expensive mistake.

The people that do stick around with Steve seem to like the idea of a Sargent major shouting motivational ‘do what you said you’d do’ bullshit into WhatsApp voicenotes. But the churn is his group is very high, we noticed people being added and removed all the time. Not exactly what you'd expect from a world class coach.

Notice there’s a small circle of around 5 people that are around for the long haul with Steve, others come and go from his circle very quickly. Sound familiar!? 😂

I guess there is value in someone who can motivate you to get up off your arse and ‘do the work’ but calling yourself anything close to a business coach is frankly misleading, as for charging over £1k a month for what is basically 'whatsapp access' and a call here and there is simply a rip off.

His WhatsApp group is where he sends voice note rants to clients and makes a point of publicly pulling people up for not posting on social media, mixed with an ongoing rant about how he’s the greatest most focused fucker in the room.

He also likes to screenshot old clients posts from their facebook pages and criticise them in his group, not something you'd expect from someone who is always saying that we all need to focus on ourselves and not pull others down! Congruent, Steve!

Another MLM trick he uses is he demands everyone in the group makes a video to say how great he is, the long term inner circle are always quick off the mark to follow his instructions and new recruits are made to feel really very pressured to follow suit. He uses these videos to drive new customers from his clients networks.

The environment created by all the tinpot coaches stinks of MLM and is nothing short of a raging con for 99% of people.

He even wanted to take a % of my friends sales as payment on top of monthly fees! WTF!!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

He also used to talk about what others in the group had earned with his help (possibly lies) and mentioned a few times that one lady cried, letting slip what felt like personal information of others.

Whilst I get social media has value, this seems to be the only strategy for business growth he knows and he seems to think that by telling someone to post on social media and write a weekly review he never reads, sprinkled with surface level motivational rants on whatsapp he can warrant charging an insane amount of cash.

His invoices also look like a child wrote them and request money to be paid into a personal bank account, I wonder who taught him that trick!

Honestly this guy deserves his own thread he is a complete sack of shit that blows nothing but hot air.

I know for a fact there has been legal action against this man, he is absolutely as bad as Rhys and Llewellyn Davies. But he does hide it better.

He talks about results but I can assure you 90% of people sack him off very quickly when they realise he has zero substance and is completely inexperienced in giving business advice.

He goes on about ‘personal development first’ but short of some NLP bullshit and telling you to put videos on social media, the mans a waste of space.

my friend since hired a new business coach who had genuine experience in the industry, when he explained that Steve’s professional approach was to just blast social media with content and videos, he found it pretty concerning as the businesses needed a lot more internal work to grow (systems, processes, staff etc). We also noted that steve had never once even asked about the internal structure of the business or even glanced at processes and operating procedures. Again, it's all just surface level bullshit.

It’s not rocket science to know businesses need content on social media but it seems to be all Steve has to offer . That and do ‘morning cardio’, which is actually just a walk. 😂😂

In all honestly I think steve partly does believe he is a great coach, he's a pure narcissist, he was trained by the Rhys and Llewellyn Davies and still operates on their model, he knows no different.

Look at the state of this sales page, ask yourself, does a man that has a page as shocking as this to sell £25k of coaching really well placed to show you how to grow your business, honestly it's laughable: https://www.steveburgess.com/12month-bespoke-coaching-program

Finally I'd like to thank all of you people on here for doing a great job of bringing this circle of con artists down!

Tattle can be a toxic place and I dont follow any other thread on here but this one. People need to know about the likes of Steve Burgess and know what they are getting themselves into with him, most people will spot his bullshit early on but some people might be saved from parting with vast amounts of money due to this thread being active.

I have no issue with people being paid to motivate others, but the way these people conduct business is simply self serving and immoral. Not to mention massively overpriced.

Seeing as the twins have now been sent packing, Steve Burgess no doubt needs to go with them!

Now there is heat on him, just wait for the testimonial videos and comments to emerge on his page, he'll be in the group telling the 'inner circle' to put positive reviews and getting all angry if they refuse.

• Wow
Reactions: 24

biglad010

I know both these fuckin idiots, All the utter shite i see on social media about their criminal past LOLLLLLLLL, They have NEVER been criminals, Rhys attacked a woman on a train and got caught on camera, That don't make you Pablo Escobar mate (Dickhead) Photos in Bullet proof vests?? That was from a photo shoot with a company called Bullet proof Gymwear and that company owned the Bullet proof vest it was just a prop, These pair are an absolute laughing stock in Coventry, Not a single person has anything good to say about them, They were banned from every gym in Coventry for Bullying then started an 'Anti-bullying' campaign for schoolkids for clout on social media LOLLLL, They owe serious amounts of money to a lot of Serious people in Coventry which is another reason they left. I knew this was all a scam what they were doing as they don't have a fuckin qualification between them. They were PT'ing people ion Coventry, again without a qualification between them. Making out they are, In their words 'Badman' Dont make me laugh, I have witnessed the pair of them get knocked spark out twice in the same bar by the same people on the same night. This needs to stop now by whatever means necessary. Them poor women that were with them need a fuckin medal as i can only imagine what they have been through. Ohhhhhh and that is before i get started on that fact that Rhys is very well know for jumping into bed with men

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Tony Arnold

Re: these endless snowflake-y rants from people like Steve Burgess..

Christ, it's pretty simple isn't it?

We could all keep quiet about the shit-housery of the Davies twins.

Or we could use this forum to alert people to the shit-housery, thereby helping them to avoid get thoroughly ripped off/bullied/fucked over as we've seen happen to friends, acquaintances and family members.

It's EXACTLY the same as warning people off shit builders, dodgy restaurants and crap accountants. We have to do it here because they've never allowed reviews or comments they don't like on any of their social media channels.

As far as The Acolytes are concerned - Steve Burgess, Matt Hall and the few others that were particularly close to Llewellyn Davies - they hitched their wagons to that horse FOR MONTHS, if not years. That presents a problem for the following, also pretty simple reasons..

So, Steve:
  • You met Llewellyn Davies and - unlike some of us - didn't see through (or care about) his fake online Follower numbers, dreadful social media engagement, despite claiming to be some sort of influencer.

• You didn't investigate (or care about) the fact that the available info from Companies House doesn't, in any way, point to Llewellyn and Rhys Davies running the kind of legitimate, mega-successful businesses they boast about. The last figures for Champions Of Mind show net current assets of less than £11k, FFS.

• You seem not to have cared about the endless announcing of new ventures from your mentor that came to nothing - Mindfit, Developmind, events at the (smallest venue in the) O2, launching a supplement brand, buying a sportswear brand etc etc. The fact that none of these ever happened points to a complete lack of credibility on his part.

If you had seen through the fake online presence, the smoke-and-mirrors company info, the empty boasts and endless parading of material "wealth" you'd have done as I did when I met Llewellyn Davies and given him the widest of wide berths.

But you didn't.

Instead you engaged him on a long-term basis as your personal development/business mentor. You paid him for a long time even, I think, as the whole Sarah Akwisombe debacle was going on.

You presumably got something out of it. Until you didn't.

The fact that you eventually walked means you (presumably) finally saw Llewellyn Davies's shit-housery for what it is. It just took you a long-ass time. That seems to be pretty f__king poor judgement.

I don't think that people who can't immediately see through this kind of shit-housery are terribly well-placed to be giving advice to other people on Personal Development or, god forbid, running a business.

There are great business mentoring options for people out there and brilliant, serious life-coaches and counsellors. Then there are a shit ton of "look at my watch", "I've got a new car", "years ago I was in a shit job, now I'm an unqualified coach - pay me and I can teach you to be the same" characters scattered all over social media.

Most of us on here just want people to make the right choice. Because some people we know didn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

ldldldld123

Just to make it really clear for anyone that might be doing their homework on the Chuckle Brothers aka Terrible Twins. RHYS DAVIES and his partner in crime LLEWY DAVIES have NOT been coaches for a decade let alone successful coaches like this embarrassing video might make out.

Rhys Davies of former Champions of Mind has been a failing PT and sharer of generic pixelated inspirational quotes under the guise of the Realist Doctor whilst simultaneously unsuccessfully selling Organo coffee for no more than 5 years.

He's been what you could call a (FAILING) coach destroying the lives of several of his clients since 2019/2020, and together the twidiots half qualified in 2021, making them more "official" nothing more than a few months back.

The truth behind Rhys and Llewy Davies is they made a lot of money very quickly by exploiting already successful influencers, did a really fucking subpar job, bought some watches, got fired by all their clients, had to give all their rented watches and cars back, lost their girlfriends and wives because they are hateful twats and then took some roids to get some muscles. They've basically lost everything except their muscles. If that sounds like a bit of you, for sure work with them.

But really is Rhys and Llewy are deluded losers and liars and dangerous men. Hope it helps.

Reactions: 21

Tony Arnold

Imagine being Rhys and Llewellyn Davies, looking back over the last three years and knowing that you f**ked it all up.

I'm not sure they're sufficiently in touch with reality to acknowledge it, but they're unlikely to ever have it as good again...

• There will be no more bounce-back loans to con people out of, nor to apply for and spend on downpayments on Lambos.
  • All their nonsense "coaching academy" bollocks is gone.
  • All their "reflected credibility" from people like James Burtt and Sarah Akwisombe (as actually-not-very-credible-at-all-in-real-life as these people are) is gone.
  • Their ability to shut down people who tell the truth on their socials is gone, thanks to this thread and other editorial features.
  • Virtually all their clients are gone.
  • Rhys Davies' 100 holidays a year are likely to have gone, now that his other half isn't around to fund them.
  • Talking of which - wives, girlfriends, kids and stepkids are all gone.

And these are people that want to charge you for advice on Personal Development? And how to run a business? And branding?

This whole shit-show is 100% down to them, despite their refusal to admit it. No-one made them lie about how much money they make. No-one made them lie about owning houses they rent. No-one made them lie about their "successes" as footballers, boxers, actors. No-one made them lie about buying businesses/starting clothing brands/blah blah f":king blah.

This isn't hating on them. This is simply speaking the truth - which they're not used to and they're uncomfortable about precisely because everything is bullshit.

If it wasn't bullshit, Rhys wouldn't have to put out snowflake-y videos whining about people posting the truth (ie "negative comments") on their uninteresting YouTube channel - he could simply point us to the accounts/businesses he purchased/house deeds that would prove us all wrong.

Rhys, if you're reading this - maybe take your own advice at this point. You remember, the advice you gave your ex-girlfriend and your step-daughter (a child, right?), the week after you split...

Smile, you c__nts.

• Haha
  • Heart

InstaCasualty

Yes, it's all unravelling. I said it before but I will say it again: that's what you get for outsourcing credibility. They personally have none so it was all based on other people or material items to provide it.

They needed partners to neutralize the basic aggressive basic image they have. This is a known abuse tactic by the way - Harvey Weinstein would often have a woman in the room when an actress he was planning to attack was coming for a meeting. Women are seen as softer, civilizing influence so that's why both Rhys and Llewelyn Davies were spamming with pictures of their family constantly without care for privacy. All of the captions were also very revealing. I remember last year scrolling through Llewelyn Davies insta in he midst of Sarah Akwisombe saga where he kept showcasing his ex-wife and child and it was clearly - "look at my prized possessions" vibe. Yuck! :sick:

The same goes for inner circle. Matt Hall has a boy next door image (which is why the older women in his Body Shop at Home downline love him so much) as does Alec Witts and Pretesh Parmar - just nice, non-threatening lads. Of that later.

They were as much part of the smokescreen as the rented Lambos, knackered Bentleys and rented manors. In fact they still are. Georgia left that abuser Llewellyn Davies months ago and he still has pictures of her hanging all over his Facebook. I assure you it is not out of love - they are there so if he's being checked out by a prospective client, it's still part of his image as a upstanding 'family man' where we know he's anything but that. If I were her I would notify Facebook of image misuse. They are shit at privacy but if you really press and provide evidence it they may do something about it and if that fails get your friends to mass report pics and the algorithm will do its job as it must be so galling/upsetting to see it. Same goes for you Lauren if you are reading.

Look at every time the twins actually show what is their authentic selves it involves swearing, lashing out, threats, semi nude pictures of themselves, wads of cash, disordered chaotic posting of random thoughts/threats/delusions. The healthy reaction is literally 'eeeeek' on sight. The sort of audience that attracts is not the sort of audience that has the money to pay what they want them to pay - sorry. Now that all those people are gone - that is literally their content. Soon the houses and cars will go to. What will be left.

Blatant misogyny is always good indicator of staying well clear for women, and men. If you tolerate that in any shape or form don't be surprised if you find that it'll turn on you - I am looking at you here Matt Hall, Alec Witts and Pretesh Parmar. Gentlemen, I will remind you that after the extremely grim show of last year where countless women came out and outed the twins for horrendously abusive behaviour and stealing their money, you continued to sit pretty alongside them validating them and left fawning comments on Llewy's bullshit non-apologies. Some serious self- reflection on that is required here on how you were able to ignore that especially as you are in a business of coaching.

A pretty reliable rule of thumb is that misogynists hate women (obviously) but are also hate/fear other of men. They try to emulate what some template of masculinity but cannot do it authentically. Both ways of operating is dysfunctional of course. A number of people mentioned on these threads that twins are not as hard as they say/try to portray they are and the moment they were properly confronted by a stronger/more aggressive party in during their steroid dealing/dodgy gym days in Coventry they run for the hills. Hence all that posturing on Instagram about how those who cross them will be 'dead men' and pictures of knuckledusters. Lads please. If an actual gangster turned up at the door of those rented manors of yours you'd be climbing out of a back window in your Primark undies and running into a field. You prey on vulnerable because that is all you are capable of. Grim.

• Heart
  • Haha

InstaCasualty

The fact that @Spiderplant @InstaCasualty and @Pomegrante have ignored my balanced comment, which aimed to bring some grown up humility to the discussion, agreeing with some of their points, challenging others, says a lot about them IMO.

ps. I’d already posted that once but someone else (mod?) deleted it.

So let me get this straight. You are posting something for the first time at 11 pm on a Monday and by 1 am (!) you are declaring that you won your own argument because people you had in mind to respond (but that you haven’t expressly asked to do so) failed to meet your imaginary deadline? Mate, I was sleeping at 1 am and I have zero obligation to respond when you want me to. But as you wanted a response - here is one.

First major issue for me with Matt Hall’s ethics is that he is involved in an MLM. Huge red flag. 99% of people in MLMs lose money. The entire system is designed to do that so that the product isn’t actually sold to the wider public but instead it is distributed through the closed system of consultants. It is consultants buying stock (and being encouraged to do so) while the companies more often than not also sell through their own retail channels further restricting people’s ability to sell. Which is why ebay/gumtree and amazon are awash with with unsold product from failed ‘consultants’ selling stock they got left with and selling it at a loss. You then have to recruit more people to buy more stock and fail and on it goes. Body Shop does it, every MLM out there does it. They would never admit it but stats (which they themselves provide prove that). Not to mention that the system is also designed to treat your friends and family as a market which fucks up relationships. It is unethical, it is a con and I invite you to look into it and ask yourself what kind of person gets successful in that kind of set up. Trust me - Matt knows how many women are cluttering their houses with stock they will never sell losing money in the process and how many people he churned through his downline already.

Secondly, Matt Hall is not a properly trained coach with solid coaching quals (I mean he was ‘trained by Llewelyn Davies’ FFS) I’ve had coaching with certified professionals. Coaching is meant to be a short term arrangement where people find their own way to live a fulfilled life through series of questions not a subscription model where you exploit an existing relationships (someone being in your downline for an entirely different thing) and tell people nice things about themselves once a week. It does not work and it is unethical. The effect of that is short-term – there is plenty of research on it evidencing that, after this type of stuff emerged from the US counterculture in the 60s and got jumped on by snake oil salesmen. It creates an initial bubble of feeling in control of oneself (the term for it is 'internal locus of control’) and then it wears off with some people crashing and other people being sucked in to chase that initial high and never achieving it again but spending cash to do so. It also relies on group dynamics and playing people off – hence it works so well with social media where you spam with pictures of happy clients and part of the deal is the tagging and creating FOMO or indeed as @Hereforthetruth mentioned, playing inner circle viciously against each other.

Thirdly, perhaps more crucially, I personally do not give a flying what Matt hall wears. Truly. I am more interested in a well-recognised contrepeneur’s MO of showing off signifiers of wealth aka material anchors be it champagne, shopping, tales of rags to riches, subscription style ‘motivation’ crap. etc. No reputable supervised qualified coach does this, MLM ‘coaches’ do it.

And finally, Llewelyn Davies is a contrepeneur. There is plenty of evidence on these threads and beyond. He was coaching Matt Hall for a long time. It is a bit like you finding out that the surgeon that is about to operate on your brain has been trained by and was a close protegee of unethical surgeon that has a trail of botched operations and has been struck off the register. Would you be okay to lie down on that table? And if indeed you had that op and it went fine, would you not question how many people were perhaps less lucky than you?

Look, I get that you had a positive experience, it made a difference for you, great. Please understand that your experience is not everyone’s experience and there are huge issues with industry at large, way bigger than Matt Hall and his trousers that are being discussed here. And it is this thread that became safe space for people who were either scammed to the tune of thousands, shamed or blocked or needed support they needed for their loved ones caught up in this mess and I dare say that it is this thread that may have had something to do with Matt Hall, Alec Witts and Pretesh Parmar leaving the Llewelyn Davies/Rhys Davies scam themselves. Honestly? I hope those still young lads go and get some trauma therapy because being in coercive relationship (which is what years of 'coaching' with that joker was) wreaks havoc on you and what you should not do is try to help other people before you helped yourself because that, incidentally, is also unethical.

Last edited:
  • Heart

RhysDaGrease

The work done here to expose Rhys Davies and Llewellyn Davies is great...the fact that potential clients (victims), if they do their due diligence, will be directed to this site is so important.

On a wider note, I think these people have been able to get to where they are with little else to offer than some sales tactics, laughable grasp of the English language and the threat of violence (I mean they must have been shocked themselves that they got this far...) is because they are operating in a world where living a simple, authentic, meaningful life is considered lacking at best and a failure at worst.

The goal for so many lost souls is status and large-scale acknowledgement which is why nowadays some of us need our own PT with ‘personalised’ plans, life coaches, nutritionists, etc. Our belief in our own ‘undiscovered greatness’ leaves us wide open for the likes of Rhys Davies and Llewellyn Davies to swoop right on in and steal the money you’ve actually worked to earn with the promise of ‘personal development’.
The fact that both of them have a long history of committing domestic violence to countless women and their poor kids is just a deeply sad side effect. The fact that they have run anti bullying ‘campaigns’ makes me sick to my stomach.
You’re literally making a pact with the devil when you work with these pair and they are more than happy to hand you the fake Mont Blanc pen. They are both desperately mentally deranged, god knows what their early life was like to get to this. I hope the work done here will go some way to snuffing these two out and open peoples eyes to the realities of social media ‘influencers’ and who we are trusting to advise us on how to live our lives. Lives that were probably just fine in the first place! Don’t be fooled by the amicable parting of ways with the likes of Matt Hall and James Burt...they will have been forced to do that with threats against them/family members. Which is why after such announcements you never hear from these people again in relating to TTT. They consider their escape as lucky and try to get on with their lives and process the trauma caused by sustained interaction with two deeply disturbed, dark dark people.
Neither of them are happy. Both have no real family or friends, their friends are (were) their clients. I’ve heard from several sources that Rhys suffers terribly with self hatred and anxiety (I’m not extending sympathy here just telling it how it is - he’s not sitting at home loving life, how can you when it’s all literally fake and built on NOTHING?) and yet so many people have looked to them for guidance.

The whole bloody thing is so terribly, terribly sad. Hopefully it will be a catalyst for rethinking this whole culture of entrusting your life and ‘success’ to wholly incompetent, unstable chancers based on some obnoxious media posts and not seeing it as strange that someone with 40k+ followers struggles to get 20 likes on a fking Instagram post!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Poor, poor Georgia Archer, the ex-partner of Llewelyn Davis. Her sister posted the following on FB last night and it sounds like he is an absolute monster in every sense. Georgia if you’re reading this, I wish you and your babies every happiness.

Georgia It may be your wedding anniversary today but let’s change this days emotions to ones of freedom and ‘a lucky escape’. I know you don’t like to publicise your personal life but I also know that you feel a need for closure and clarity and quite rightly so.... you’re normally so composed, so dignified and so integral, but today, on your wedding anniversary let it be your day to have your say and finally add some closure to the shit storm that has been your life for the past well... 6 years but ultimately the past 9 months.

You have held your head high and every one is so proud of you. You married a person (not a man) who amplified a persona of some almighty wonderful human. A man who worked hard and provided for his family and loved his wife and children more than anything on this earth. This was not the case... you married a nasty, very damaged and abusive narcissistic bully. A man who controlled your life, took away your independence and confidence. Abused you physically and mentally and left you to unravel the dark, sadistic turmoil inside his head and to try and even understand for even a minute how a person can do the utter despicable things he has done to you is beyond comprehendable. Things that many people may never ever even imagine happened, happened! Cheating on an unimaginable level and manipulation beyond anyone’s wildest dreams! You were strong enough to break free and no one should ever have to suffer at the hands of an abuser. You have proven your strength time and time again and we are all so proud of how courageous you have been. Take your babies, wrap them up and cuddle them and show them that just because you’re labelled ‘dad’ doesn’t mean you’ve got the grit and testament to be a father. Your beautiful daughter will figure it out when she is older who stepped up and was a parent to her and who decided to waiver their parental responsibilities because they didn’t care. Well now that decision has been taken out of his hands and he will no longer have to answer to only you anymore for the protection of yourself and your children. Not through want of trying to persuade him to have a stable and safe relationship with his child but now because it has been decided from a mountain of evidence that he is most certainly too detrimental to be in your life. It’s truly devastating that it come to this... but I know how strong you are and I know if you can speak up and be a voice for other women in a similar situation who may not have the courage at this moment to leave then you will. You have literally lived a living hell... today will not be a sad day, but light at the end of the tunnel. ❤ we all love you very much

• Sad
  • Heart

harveydean

VIP Member
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I INVITE YOU TO SIT DOWN GOOD SIR AND LISTEN TO THIS VALUABLE INFORMATION I’M ABOUT TO SHARE

In my opinion, the only common denominator between Sarah, Georgia and Lauren in they are women. The latter were in long term partnerships/marriage, the former was a short term business partner to Llewy (and on her now deleted video, states she had a “relationship” with him.) You can’t compare the two.

In the same video Sarah admits she knew what she was doing and was fully complicit.

She used her influence (and latter dodgy techniques such as NLP) to draw hundreds of not thousands of women in as paying customers of her and Llewy. She set up a limited company with him called No Exit. She charged up to 30k for private coaching packages - when people queried the standard of their meetings she told them “to trust the process.”

When shit hit the fan and paying customers requested refunds she refused, deleted comments on social media and blocked them. Others she gaslit. In an early video (on undelete) she admits her work wasn’t up to standard…in a later video backtracks and says it was all fantastic and customers are just jumping on a refund bandwagon.

Within her paid Facebook groups, no one was allowed to question what was going on - in her Manifesting course Jen McFarlane (her co host) goes on to say to talk to get if anyone has a problem (so bypass Sarah all together for matters not even concerning her?!) Jen also went so far as to say in an IG comment that IF women DID have a problem then it’s the witch trials all over again. Basically STFU and go away.

This obviously messed peoples heads right up. Some have come on to the Sarah thread and shared their trauma (YES trauma at losing £££) Are we saying it’s ok for people (primarily men I’m assuming) to come on this thread and share their traumatic experiences and financial losses, but if women do the same they’re making Sarah out to be the “devil”?!

Women are now winning court claims and daily more are coming forward and finding the strength to do so. Not one case has been lost as the evidence is right there in black and white.

I don’t know anything about Lauren and Georgia (in fact I wouldn’t even know anything about TTT full stop of it weren’t for Sarah!!) I think what people are perceiving as “innocent lambs” is support and admiration of women leaving long term abusive relationships, especially with children involved. Were they compliant throughout the years? I don’t know, but they’re not ripping anyone off now are they?

Is this the case for Sarah? She closed a 4 month business relationship. 4 MONTHS!!!Not 4 years. No marriage, no kids involved. No one would have known about the affair (or relationship as she called it) if she hadn’t brought it up! It was irrelevant to her paying customers, but became a focal point for her. Now she’s writing pop songs about it?!

Jason, her husband, as well as her family has stood by her. Life in the bin? Since ending their business together she has started up a new business venture selling crystals and other spiritual phenomena, designed some oracle cards, created a clothing line, started (and seemed to have ended) a new YouTube channel. She is still coaching. She ran another round teaching women how to manifest more money.

Whatever she lost financially was down to her actions AFTER ending her business with Llewy. Whatever professional credibility she lost was due to her actions AFTER Llewy. She could’ve done the right thing in the beginning, got some good PR and came out smelling of roses.

This is all documented in the Sarah Akwisombe threads - maybe people should take some time out and read them? And the reason myself and others have brought her up on this thread is because she is part of it, same at Matt Hall, Alec Witts etc. No one has suggested that they are being portrayed as “the devil” so I find it a very odd comment to suggest she is 🤷‍♀️ All parties enjoy taking photos of themselves in their underwear, and I’m sure if Pretesh sang a song reminiscing about his time with Llewy we’d be questioning it…

• Heart

ldldldld123

In the latest video of him posing in his Primark pants in the rain he looks like he's aged ten years on his muscle journey, could be the fast weightdrop or the stress of knowing the well has dried up and there's no more money to be made fleecing people as a multiple 7 figure earner...

My worst nightmare is Rhys Davies as a neighbour, you're living your quiet country life, the only noise is the motorway and then a roid filled wanker turns up videoing himself naked on a driveway in the rain, acting like he owns the place (literally) instead of renting it, listening to loud speed garage with his horrible violent dogs and shit rented cars and not only that, there's not one of them but 2 wankers, god made them twice.

We know there are no clients anymore because any clients the twins have are documented. Literally no clients, and if they exist they don't want to be associated with them.

• Haha

Pomegrante

He could be her dad by the look of the age gap LOL. Let's see how much she can get out of him, till she leaves. Prostitute, Champagne, Coke and Greece but we will see for how long Rhys :) I hope the paperwork for his Mums house is coming soon, she has been waiting for quite some time now. We are all patiently waiting for the Karma to hit you coke cowboys Llewelyn Davies and Rhys Davies. Tattle friends, get the popcorn out, very soon these delusinal boys will have to face reality.

We do not forgive! We do not forget!
Whilst I agree she does look very young I don't think likening her to a prostitute is an appropriate or nice thing to say.

Reactions: 19

harveydean

VIP Member
haha knew I’d get a comment like that :)
I paid Matt for a few months during lockdown was very happy with personal experience, for me, it did a lot for my mental well being during lockdown and I saw other clients doing great with him… so I wanted to offer some balance.

@Mcwitty @maddogmoondog not gonna go searching the comments for “countless victims” but if you say there are, it’s sad/bad if there are. And no doubt the Davies brothers being scum.. I had no intentions with my post, other than wanting to put a good word in for Matt based on my personal experience. And also to point some people here (like the 3 tagged in my last comment) seem a bit unhealthily obsessed based on what I have read.. like just unfollow the guy lol.

all the best
Of course there are “countless victims” - scroll back and read personal accounts. There’s someone genuinely worried about their vulnerable mum (who signed up to Bodyshop) where Alec Witts was trying to charge her £600 a month for coaching?! Do you know how much you actually earn in an MLM?!

With all respect, please don’t come here gaslighting and patronising posters. I’m very happy you had a great experience with Matt Hall. If you don’t like reading the fact people are taking the mick out of his sudden makeover then perhaps skip past those bits. Because I, for one, will not stop sharing my love of Primark pants, slippy Gucci loafers, oversized sunglasses and button popping shirts. I’m here for that 🤜🤛

ETA a lot of us are here from the Sarah Akwisombe scandal. She introduced her audience to TTT and ripped off hundreds of women. This isn’t small scale!! Off the top of my head one woman was charged £40k by Rhys for nothing but hot air and abuse. But yeah, don’t bother to actually read why people have their backs up with these con men and women.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Tony Arnold

"I'M NOT LIVING LIKE A BALLER NO MORE. I DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO."

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Let me catch my breath..

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

F--king brilliant, dribbling nonsense bullshit (as ever) from someone who is desperate, DESPERATE to be able to live like a baller, but has suddenly had the last few years of spewing deliberately deceptive shite catch up with him.

Folks, Rhys Davies is not living like a baller because he is not in a position to live like a baller. He has no money or clients, or influence, or following. He barely ever had any of these things, but now he definitely - and thankfully - does not.

That means people are not falling for his fake success and his crap "coaching". People are avoiding being royally ripped off by him which is A Good Thing.

Let's be clear - if the man HAD money to be living like a baller, he'd be living like a baller. And he'd be spraying it all over his social media as he has done, multiple times a day for YEARS.

People like Rhys Davies (and let's be clear, he is just one of hundreds of thousands of online Billy Bullshitters) are what you'd get if you ordered Gary Vaynerchuk from a dodgy Chinese eBay seller with no feedback - a poor, plastic imitation of the real thing.

Thank f__k it's becoming impossible for him to fool people with this schtick..

(Image for illustration purposes only)

hffh.jpg

Jeez! Have you seen RDs latest FB live?! Such inspirational CEO behaviour from the UKs leading coach!! Calling previous your clients “shit” is such an effective marketing tool! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Rainbowsigns

I hope one day both women speak the truth, so many woman (and men) get trapped in narcasistic, abusive relationships and it happens over a long period of time, dripfeeding, & the brainwashing is gradual. Both women are very brave to walk away and protect the children and get to a point of clarity/realisation.
Both Lauren & Georgia talking about it may help other individuals down the line but understandably both ladies have to be ready, feel safe and not under threat from the Davies twins.

Rhys Davies & Llewellyn Davies are clearly both selfish and have no empathy or morals with regards to the people they have con'd and the trail of distruction they have inflicted. They are narcissists and they both view their ex partners, stepkids, child as just someone to meet their needs. They will not value & respect anyone in the way, ex partners/clients/family would want to be valued and respected, but instead, they will only respect the way they make them look.
It is clear that the twins both have an inflated sense of importance, a deep need for excessive attention & admiration, it is classic narcasistic traits.

The thing is they obviously both need some sort of professional help, mentally, because they clearly are pretty screwed up.
Narcasistic and pathological liars!
I know for a fact Rhys Davies has rented every property he has been in with Lauren including the one he is in on his own now...renting is fine but to lie and give people the perception that you live a life of wealth and grandure to lure people in... then con them is disgusting.

The art etc is just to distribute £££ in order to avade the taxman.
Watches are bought 2nd hand and some rented.
Cars, some are bought, lambo is on repayments.
Scammed money is distributed between a number of companies/accounts or cash...again avoiding the taxman.
Vagas and Llewys dog were bought from Protection Dogs who no longer wanted to associate with them thus why bellatrix was sourced from another outfit, but I recon Rhys has dropped out of that now.

Videographers have walked away because they were treated so badly, they wont speak out publicly due to being threatened.
James Burtt, really decent guy with a lovely family. Once he realised how unethical and toxic the twins are he walked.

I could keep going on and on...because literally the twins lives, "wealth" ect are just lies upon lies, smokescreens and mirrors.

I hope all the individuals who have invested in the twins as coaches come to terms with it and make peace knowing they are not the only ones to fall victim to this ruthless scam.

I also hope that this forum highlights to anyone thinking of working with this two conmen the dangers, if it stops people from getting sucked in then amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

InstaCasualty

I will chip in as I was a follower of SA and was involved in the initial threads.

Sarah Akwisombe profited off 100s of women who did the courses with Llewelyn Davies and she insisted that the work she delivered with the conman was legit. She was only prepared to refund only work that hadn’t taken place insisting that the sessions that she prepared and delivered with Llewelyn Davies were ‘as described’ and that she delivered ‘value’ even when it transpired that the man is a conman and not who she said he was although who he was was the main selling point.

She introduced, validated and promoted Llewelyn Davies to her female audience by promoting the million journey. In her own words ‘I filled their diaries’.

Having touted herself as an experienced enough business woman to run No Bull Business School, she unforgivably failed to do any basic business due diligence on Llewelyn Davies before starting aggressive promotion of him through her channels. She repeated all the lies the twins were feeding her – 1.7 million profit, actors with Nicole Kidman, counteless successful businesses, without checking veracity of these claims.

She explained in detail how she used all the tactics Llewelyn Davies taught her and was doing interviews where she was talking about ‘blowing it up’ on socials i.e. using the million journey to reel in more people, and ‘rinsing it’ – ‘I don’t care I am going to service these people – just need to get the money in’ - this is her own words in a podcast interview she did. And that was fully evident - badly prepared calls, terrible coaching (Llewelyn was allowed to tell vulnerable women to cut 'dead wood' in their lives), lack of materials promised, some sessions were late and Llewy was allowed to attack people questioning any of this and make misogynistic comments in sessions.

She derided 9-5 – standard MLM tactic – stating that you have no control in 9-5 and that having your own business was the way to go. She called women who were not wanting to do this mad 24/7 driven nonsense she was promoting ‘unfeminist’ and letting down their daughters.

It was NOT Sarah Akwisombe who blew the story on who Llewelyn Davies really was. It was Tattle who blew the whistle on Llewelyn davies and Rhys Davies’s lack of business credentials by doing searches on companies house and property ownership and yet Sarah Akwisombe kept referring to Tattle as ‘trolls’ despite the site doing her work for her. Then much smaller female influencers (introduced to Rhys and Llewelyn Davies by Sarah Akwisombe) that started sharing their experiences with them. She never took responsibility for the aspect of validating him to people where smaller influencers did so immediately. She firmly put herself in the victim camp and unlike others she failed to warn people in time. There were no formal comms from her business for days on end which is why customers went to Tattle frustrated that having disclosed sensitive info in many of the coaching sessions they found out that the man they were working with was an abusive con and found it out from others talking about it and from Tattle NOT from Sarah Akwisombe. Sarah Akwisombe, like Matt Hall was peddling the 'no regrets' line initially and even engaged in cryptic bullshit posting with Llewelyn Davies where they were having pops at each other leaving the customers literally going: WTF is going on?

It was only when she was publicly called out by another influencer who was ripped off and people started asking questions that she started really bigging up about being a victim of Llewelyn Davies which is when she chose to share that she had an affair with him, and that she felt she was a victim and therefore somehow all the other concerns regarding the way she conducted to date were magically null and void. Their ‘relationship’ (her words not mine) lasted a few months, most of it not even in person. It does not compare to being married to and having a child with Llewelyn Davies like Georgia has.

When she was called on this she started blocking customers asking for refunds, blocking any comments pointing out the above and deleting any evidence of her involvement with Llewelyn Davies from her socials.so. The comms coming directly from her in Tattle threads were awful – sulky, defensive, unprofessional and offhand which was unacceptable given she was charging thousands for coaching. In fact, it is clear that Sarah Akwisombe actually used the personal aspect of her involvement with Llewelyn Davies to distract from the business side of things as when people started asking for clarity on business position in comments they would be jumped by Sarah’s followers and family all taking the mental health angle forgetting that mere couple of weeks before Sarah boasted of making a million pounds and was selling herself as savviest business woman in town.

If Sarah Akwisombe refunded all customers for the work she has delivered with Llewelyn Davies and I use the words 'work' and 'delivered' loosely here she'd still have a business.

The Small Claims Court cases raised by customers against Sarah Akwisombe have ALL been successful to date - an objective and independent source has evaluated all of the above and seems to agree that she misrepresented the service and failed to deliver.

The end.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Tony Arnold

No idea on the nail varnish - I guess it might be a vain attempt to appear edgy and interesting.

Some excellent truth bombs from Rhys Davies (who has now decided he's a Peak Performance Coach having, er, never coached elite athletes or anyone in corporate industry) today.

"one of the key attributes you need to have is the ability to differentiate and discern between beneficial activity and TIME WASTING.

Clients will usually , be able to give you a huge list of daily activities that they undertake, but they might not actually be aware of what is helping them to progress and what is keeping them still."

Just a quick recap on Rhys and Lllewellyn's er, "progression" in the last year...

• Llewellyn messed about with Sarah Akwisombe, got found out, didn't make a million quid but did rip people off. Ended up with this lovely thread.
  • Champions Of Mind - doesn't even have a website any more.
  • Launched the TTT Style YouTube channel. Doesn't even come up when you search "TTT Style" - ON YOUTUBE ITSELF
  • Rhys Davies launched a "must follow" new Instagram, The Bearded Transformation. No-one followed. He deleted it.
  • Rhys and Llewellyn - social media experts - set their Instagram accounts to private to avoid having to stay up all night deleting comments calling them out
  • The partners/spouses/children they had paraded all over socials when it suited them, left.
  • Llewellyn lost all of his clients (all THREE of them!) in a single day.
  • Rhys pretended to buy a house. He rents it.
  • The Lambo that arrived around the time that Bounce Back Loans started rolling out appears to have disappeared from Rhys's (rented) drive and, indeed, life.
  • Rhys doesn't have the spare cash to tax or MOT 66% of his (elderly) fleet of cars.
  • Now they have no clients, they've pivoted back towards gym selfie content alone. Which is weird, seeing as they have no following, clout, business or influence in the fitness industry.
  • Oh, and none of their available accounts suggest they have any legit money, still.

I hate to appear cynical, but if I was thinking about paying anyone to give me advice about "progression", I'd be quite keen for them NOT TO HAVE GONE BACKWARDS IN LITERALLY 100% OF EVERYTHING THEY DO in the last few months.

• Heart

turdchopper

“I wish her only the best , it was hard to think she wasn’t a piece of shit too when she was involved with this man and condoning his behaviour as well as all the anti vax stuff and but it becomes more evident she was a victim of his . She’s a woman who deserves better than him as does her daughter . Glad she got out “

Please don’t be fooled , known Lauren years .She got with Rhys when her husband was battling cancer and endless chemo .She left him ,took their daughter and shacked up with the charming Rhys,whilst Neil was dying . Lauren only got out when she did when she realised things were crumbling and the luxury
She lived in was on shaky ground . She is no victim she is a narcissist and she knew exactly how both men operated and how endless people were ripped off - she did not care as long as her and her daughter were travelling the world in luxury with lovely RD . Oh she changed her name too whilst her husband was dying to Davies …. Sweet lady .
Lauren Davies knew what Rhys was up to she is not so innocent as you may think.

she ripped off one of her closest friends introducing Rhys to be her mentor and did not end well.

she had an affair while her husband was dying and made him sell his house.

She is pure evil.
Thankyou ! I have known Lauren for years .She started shagging the charismatic Rhys whilst her husband and daughters father was battling cancer ,she walked out on him mid chemo to shack up with Rhys. Neil ( her husband) died shortly afterwards ( after he had to sell his house and let her take the furniture ) All this whilst he was activly
Dying . She also changed her married surname to Davies just to really rub Neils nose in it . Lauren knew EVERYTHING about how Rhys operated,she was fully supportive of him ripping other folk off as long as it
Kept her in the lifestyle she felt she deserved . She only walked out when she saw the business was slowly crumbling and knew the money was about to dry up . This woman is a narcissist,her and Rhys were actually made for each other.Please don’t see her as a victim,she is one dark ,disturbed individual.

• Wow

uppadaisy

Rhys Davies had billed this trip to Greece last year where after his last visit there (last summer) told us all that he would take Lauren Davies and Floss back there next year for him and Lauren Davies to get married. I’m hardly a Lauren Davies fan but I hope she goes to bed breathing a real sigh of relief that she dodged that fatal bullet.

I think after today the two of these planks are going to have to put some sort of (probably a load of b.s) statement together to give some sort of clarity on why their little posse have dumped them and I don’t mean the usual “they didn’t want it enough/they couldn’t endure the graft” as for what it’s worth, this whole bodybuilding preparation showed them follow their some what strange methods to a tee. Something major has gone on behind closed doors. What makes it even more interesting is that it was only the week before last, Llewellyn Davies announced how he had Matt Hall tied down for the next 24 months.

Matt Hall in his announcement told us that he has already weighed up his options for his best coach which suggests that perhaps he knew what was coming weeks ago.
So,

Long time lurker, who has added a few truths along the way about these pair of cretins. What I will state is many detrimental comments were made about the ‘partners’ of these clowns, some very unjust. Lauren has been to hell and back throughout the last few years and still kept pushing to make a better life. Mistakes, yes she’s made a few but her true strength came to light when she walked away from the relationship along with her little daughter who is totally innocent in it all. He may have another with him on holiday (god she must have fallen for the fake designer get up, cars & rented White House) Lauren is and has moved on with grace and her head held high, I for one congratulate both partners in doing the right thing and getting out & quickly! I hope they both sleep safe & sound at night with their children, poor Georgia still has to associate with the dick due to having their daughter. As for the White House I knew the original owner from many many years ago, the house suffered from many issues and he sold it to be flattened and a rebuild, nothing came of it and the current owners did a quick ‘do up’ and tried to sell to no avail hence renting it out. The pictures are a joke, if you could see the house from the road it’s actually lop sided! You can open your window from the Travelodge and look directly into his kitchen, then there is the Starbucks again in the back garden! It’s laughed about locally as it’s an eye sore but of course Rhys Davies does his usual blag shots to make it appear of wealth 🤦🏾‍♀️ I’ve only met him on a few occasions and felt an instant gut wrenching stomach curdling fear for Lauren, but she is now out and I for one am proud of her 🙋🏾‍♀️

Last edited: