Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok mate, again, I don’t disagree with a lot of your comments. £600 is insane and like you say, crazy considering the body shop clientele.

I paid less than a third of that. And I didn’t join for business, my results were all mental. I was really struggling with life and lockdown, that all dramatically improved. I also learnt techniques which have help me daily since coaching. But listen, I get it,I set my boundaries on money and time, others don’t which may lead down another path. Also i
Appreciate the prices have been raised since I paid, as lewy likes to share publically in some of the most cringe worthy videos he does. Lewy obviously got the lads to charge more, so he could charge them more. I get it, it’s bad. My point is, I think the lads mean well. I hope actions here on prove that 👍
Im really interested in what you actually received for less than £200. Was it group “coaching”? If so were confidentiality disclaimers signed? Was there a contact? Which techniques were you taught? What made you choose Matt Hall rather than traditional therapy?

Please don’t think I’m trying to trick you, I’m genuinely interested. I’ve been sucked in myself as I said before. I actually run a very successful offline business and had previously taken some of Sarah Akwisombes courses. I signed up to her money and Manifesting course as her marketing made me believe her and Jen McFarlane (who she runs it with) had the secret formula to take me from 6 figures to multiple. It was during last year when a lot of female business owners were panicking. After being told the secret was uplevelling to organic strawberries and dressing like a “rich person” (FYI I work with many a-list celebs and ACTUAL multi millionaire and NONE of them dress like those chumps!!) I left. But first I also joined a group programme with Sarah and Llewy, again promising me the secret formula. There wasn’t one.

I’m far from naïve but I was in a weird time last year. They got that.

These kind of “coaches” give you what you need at the time. They use words like FEAR, GOALS, UPLEVEL, CHOICES, MINDSET, MONEY, FREEDOM, PRIDE - NLP is a science and they know how to use it. Many people need to be told someone is proud of them and I’ve seen the screenshots of them doing this. These words play on the things we don’t feel we have right now, sometimes never.

Anyone can call themselves a coach. There’s mindset coaches for everything now - one of the alumni is a mindset coach for construction workers?! What even does that entail?! Building houses faster?

The sad thing is, is of someone keeps telling you you’re broken and they can help you make more money/feel less pain you’ll start believing you’re broken or you don’t know the answers. This is what Sarah’s constant messaging made me believe as it’s basically sales! But once you’re in the financial abuse can start - you’re hooked and you’re scared because you’ll be a nobody without support once you go. Just like Llewy had blocked people and Sarah constantly gaslit her ex clients

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Considering both the Tinpot Twins have told us for years now that they are the best coaches in the UK, not once have either of them bothered to post acknowledgment for the parting of either/all the three musketeers to wish them well for their future. It just shows that they saw them as nothing but walking ATM’s. You would think if they had any level of professionalism about them they would do so given they’ve been all over them on their Facebook for the last several months telling us how the three musketeers will be the three most iconic men in the future of Great Britain.
YOU GET BLOCKED ! That is their well wishes pathetic

Reactions: 6
so much has gone down since I last read this!!!

Absolutely buzzin that the lads have ditched him, the fact that he hasn't mentioned it speaks volumes!! Any decent person who has a client that decides to moves on wishes them well and wants to see them thrive.

For the first time though I had a look at Alex witts accounts and duck me it was like watching the twins, the way he speaks, the pauses, the language. Made me shudder. He's picked up far too many disgusting traits from them! I definitely don't wish them luck, it's great they got out but they've been complicit in this for a long long time. Hopefully they'll have a look at their bullshit ways and make some changes now they've left.

As for Lauren, glad she's out but jesus she's not innocent, she knew exactly what was going on and was happy to just support it! She's no shrinking violet and absolutely wouldn't be scared of him so stayed because she was more in love with pretending they had it all rather than being with and being a decent person.

Watching them on social now is making my week, if they genuinely think people are jealous they have some serious mental health issues, we can all see how lonely and empty their lives are. Pretending you own things is just so so sad.

They'll never change though, just move onto the next scam.

Reactions: 7
Really interesting discussion and good to have the poster add some positive feedback on Matt Hall. I would also be genuinely interested in why you chose Matt Hall for help on mental health issues over a trained counsellor? ( this is not a dig but an honest question). This highlights the problem for me. There is no actual clear information on what these people offer or what the price is. There is also a deeply concerning theme of developing a co-dependency whilst raising the prices. For what it’s worth I have always felt that Matt, Alec and Pretesh came across as decent guys albeit a bit naive and are clearly caught up in the financial gains involved in this industry even if their intentions were initially otherwise. I have no doubt that they are all hard working and probably have plenty to offer in terms of fitness advice. Alec for example has clearly had a positive influence on the young girl who has lost a lot of weight but while he is encouraging her to focus on a number on the scale every week, I would also hope that he is ensuring she is having ongoing support with her history of eating disorders. Similarly, I’m sure Matt Hall is a nice guy and lends a great supporting ear and encouragement in difficult times. However he is certainly not adequately trained or regulated in dealing with medical issues.

They are nowhere near as bad as the twatty twins and I would be happy to give them the benefit of the doubt but, until there is actual transparency about what they offer and less peacocking about material goods and how much money they are making, I think it is important that these threads continue.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
They are all far from innocent in all of this and knew exactly what was going on until between their brain cells they finally figured they too were being taken for a ride by these two reckless pricks. Some have gone for the narrative of them being these ‘naive, young lads’. Correct me if I’m wrong but all three of them are around the age of 30. They are hardly young enough to have been able to just keep allowing it.

The tinpot twins will now no doubt be thinking about their next scam. This time now with this thread and so many aware of their real intentions, it will be harder for them.

I’m sure the three musketeers will carry on exercising what they’ve been taught too.

so much has gone down since I last read this!!!

Absolutely buzzin that the lads have ditched him, the fact that he hasn't mentioned it speaks volumes!! Any decent person who has a client that decides to moves on wishes them well and wants to see them thrive.

For the first time though I had a look at Alex witts accounts and duck me it was like watching the twins, the way he speaks, the pauses, the language. Made me shudder. He's picked up far too many disgusting traits from them! I definitely don't wish them luck, it's great they got out but they've been complicit in this for a long long time. Hopefully they'll have a look at their bullshit ways and make some changes now they've left.

As for Lauren, glad she's out but jesus she's not innocent, she knew exactly what was going on and was happy to just support it! She's no shrinking violet and absolutely wouldn't be scared of him so stayed because she was more in love with pretending they had it all rather than being with and being a decent person.

Watching them on social now is making my week, if they genuinely think people are jealous they have some serious mental health issues, we can all see how lonely and empty their lives are. Pretending you own things is just so so sad.

They'll never change though, just move onto the next scam.

Reactions: 5
They are all far from innocent in all of this and knew exactly what was going on until between their brain cells they finally figured they too were being taken for a ride by these two reckless pricks. Some have gone for the narrative of them being these ‘naive, young lads’. Correct me if I’m wrong but all three of them are around the age of 30. They are hardly young enough to have been able to just keep allowing it.

The tinpot twins will now no doubt be thinking about their next scam. This time now with this thread and so many aware of their real intentions, it will be harder for them.

I’m sure the three musketeers will carry on exercising what they’ve been taught too.
Exactly, they may have started out with good intentions, but all seem to have been blinded by greed.
The whole thing is so dodgy, if you dare to question them you are labelled a hater and blocked. If you say you can't afford their extortionate fees, you are told that you don't value yourself then. If you don't see the results quick enough, you are told to blindly trust the process and play the long game (whilst still paying extortionate fees).

The whole thing is filled with acute psychology, and they've all sat there on 'lives' aka sales calls with llewellyn and happily taken large amounts of money off people that in many cases cannot afford it.

Reactions: 3
The fact that @Spiderplant @InstaCasualty and @Pomegrante have ignored my balanced comment, which aimed to bring some grown up humility to the discussion, agreeing with some of their points, challenging others, says a lot about them IMO.

ps. I’d already posted that once but someone else (mod?) deleted it.

So let me get this straight. You are posting something for the first time at 11 pm on a Monday and by 1 am (!) you are declaring that you won your own argument because people you had in mind to respond (but that you haven’t expressly asked to do so) failed to meet your imaginary deadline? Mate, I was sleeping at 1 am and I have zero obligation to respond when you want me to. But as you wanted a response - here is one.

First major issue for me with Matt Hall’s ethics is that he is involved in an MLM. Huge red flag. 99% of people in MLMs lose money. The entire system is designed to do that so that the product isn’t actually sold to the wider public but instead it is distributed through the closed system of consultants. It is consultants buying stock (and being encouraged to do so) while the companies more often than not also sell through their own retail channels further restricting people’s ability to sell. Which is why ebay/gumtree and amazon are awash with with unsold product from failed ‘consultants’ selling stock they got left with and selling it at a loss. You then have to recruit more people to buy more stock and fail and on it goes. Body Shop does it, every MLM out there does it. They would never admit it but stats (which they themselves provide prove that). Not to mention that the system is also designed to treat your friends and family as a market which fucks up relationships. It is unethical, it is a con and I invite you to look into it and ask yourself what kind of person gets successful in that kind of set up. Trust me - Matt knows how many women are cluttering their houses with stock they will never sell losing money in the process and how many people he churned through his downline already.

Secondly, Matt Hall is not a properly trained coach with solid coaching quals (I mean he was ‘trained by Llewelyn Davies’ FFS) I’ve had coaching with certified professionals. Coaching is meant to be a short term arrangement where people find their own way to live a fulfilled life through series of questions not a subscription model where you exploit an existing relationships (someone being in your downline for an entirely different thing) and tell people nice things about themselves once a week. It does not work and it is unethical. The effect of that is short-term – there is plenty of research on it evidencing that, after this type of stuff emerged from the US counterculture in the 60s and got jumped on by snake oil salesmen. It creates an initial bubble of feeling in control of oneself (the term for it is 'internal locus of control’) and then it wears off with some people crashing and other people being sucked in to chase that initial high and never achieving it again but spending cash to do so. It also relies on group dynamics and playing people off – hence it works so well with social media where you spam with pictures of happy clients and part of the deal is the tagging and creating FOMO or indeed as @Hereforthetruth mentioned, playing inner circle viciously against each other.

Thirdly, perhaps more crucially, I personally do not give a flying what Matt hall wears. Truly. I am more interested in a well-recognised contrepeneur’s MO of showing off signifiers of wealth aka material anchors be it champagne, shopping, tales of rags to riches, subscription style ‘motivation’ crap. etc. No reputable supervised qualified coach does this, MLM ‘coaches’ do it.

And finally, Llewelyn Davies is a contrepeneur. There is plenty of evidence on these threads and beyond. He was coaching Matt Hall for a long time. It is a bit like you finding out that the surgeon that is about to operate on your brain has been trained by and was a close protegee of unethical surgeon that has a trail of botched operations and has been struck off the register. Would you be okay to lie down on that table? And if indeed you had that op and it went fine, would you not question how many people were perhaps less lucky than you?

Look, I get that you had a positive experience, it made a difference for you, great. Please understand that your experience is not everyone’s experience and there are huge issues with industry at large, way bigger than Matt Hall and his trousers that are being discussed here. And it is this thread that became safe space for people who were either scammed to the tune of thousands, shamed or blocked or needed support they needed for their loved ones caught up in this mess and I dare say that it is this thread that may have had something to do with Matt Hall, Alec Witts and Pretesh Parmar leaving the Llewelyn Davies/Rhys Davies scam themselves. Honestly? I hope those still young lads go and get some trauma therapy because being in coercive relationship (which is what years of 'coaching' with that joker was) wreaks havoc on you and what you should not do is try to help other people before you helped yourself because that, incidentally, is also unethical.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So let me get this straight. You are posting something for the first time at 11 pm on a Monday and by 1 am (!) you are declaring that you won your own argument because people you had in mind to respond (but that you haven’t expressly asked to do so) failed to meet your imaginary deadline? Mate, I was sleeping at 1 am and I have zero obligation to respond when you want me to. But as you wanted a response - here is one.

First major issue for me with Matt Hall’s ethics is that he is involved in an MLM. Huge red flag. 99% of people in MLMs lose money. The entire system is designed to do that so that the product isn’t actually sold to the wider public but instead it is distributed through the closed system of consultants. It is consultants buying stock (and being encouraged to do so) while the companies more often than not also sell through their own retail channels further restricting people’s ability to sell. Which is why ebay/gumtree and amazon are awash with with unsold product from failed ‘consultants’ selling stock they got left with and selling it at a loss. You then have to recruit more people to buy more stock and fail and on it goes. Body Shop does it, every MLM out there does it. They would never admit it but stats (which they themselves provide prove that). Not to mention that the system is also designed to treat your friends and family as a market which fucks up relationships. It is unethical, it is a con and I invite you to look into it and ask yourself what kind of person gets successful in that kind of set up. Trust me - Matt knows how many women are cluttering their houses with stock they will never sell losing money in the process and how many people he churned through his downline already.

Secondly, Matt Hall is not a properly trained coach with solid coaching quals (I mean he was ‘trained by Llewelyn Davies’ FFS) I’ve had coaching with certified professionals. Coaching is meant to be a short term arrangement where people find their own way to live a fulfilled life through series of questions not a subscription model where you exploit an existing relationships (someone being in your downline for an entirely different thing) and tell people nice things about themselves once a week. It does not work and it is unethical. The effect of that is short-term – there is plenty of research on it evidencing that, after this type of stuff emerged from the US counterculture in the 60s and got jumped on by snake oil salesmen. It creates an initial bubble of feeling in control of oneself (the term for it is 'internal locus of control’) and then it wears off with some people crashing and other people being sucked in to chase that initial high and never achieving it again but spending cash to do so. It also relies on group dynamics and playing people off – hence it works so well with social media where you spam with pictures of happy clients and part of the deal is the tagging and creating FOMO or indeed as @Hereforthetruth mentioned, playing inner circle viciously against each other.

Thirdly, perhaps more crucially, I personally do not give a flying what Matt hall wears. Truly. I am more interested in a well-recognised contrepeneur’s MO of showing off signifiers of wealth aka material anchors be it champagne, shopping, tales of rags to riches, subscription style ‘motivation’ crap. etc. No reputable supervised qualified coach does this, MLM ‘coaches’ do it.

And finally, Llewelyn Davies is a contrepeneur. There is plenty of evidence on these threads and beyond. He was coaching Matt Hall for a long time. It is a bit like you finding out that the surgeon that is about to operate on your brain has been trained by and was a close protegee of unethical surgeon that has a trail of botched operations and has been struck off the register. Would you be okay to lie down on that table? And if indeed you had that op and it went fine, would you not question how many people were perhaps less lucky than you?

Look, I get that you had a positive experience, it made a difference for you, great. Please understand that your experience is not everyone’s experience and there are huge issues with industry at large, way bigger than Matt Hall and his trousers that are being discussed here. And it is this thread that became safe space for people who were either scammed to the tune of thousands, shamed or blocked or needed support they needed for their loved ones caught up in this mess and I dare say that it is this thread that may have had something to do with Matt Hall, Alec Witts and Pretesh Parmar leaving the Llewelyn Davies/Rhys Davies scam themselves. Honestly? I hope those still young lads go and get some trauma therapy because being in coercive relationship (which is what years of 'coaching' with that joker was) wreaks havoc on you and what you should not do is try to help other people before you helped yourself because that, incidentally, is also unethical.
Now if that doesn’t bring directly to the point what these threads are all about I honestly do not know will! Thank you @instacCasualty for being open, honest & compassionate about what many have, are and will experience from the bafoons! 🙋🏾‍♀️👏🏿

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi. Jumped back on out of nosyness (addictive this site isnt it 😂) Not reading or commenting any more after this, I don’t need the negativity. Good luck to you all.
@InstaCasualty i didn’t declare I’d won anything there is nothing to win. You posted after I posted and seemed to ignore it. Sorry if you didn’t. Have a nice day.

Hi @Leroog thank you for being open minded. I didn’t go to my coach for mental health/counselling specifically, I found that was the biggest benefit at the time. In fact he specifically has stated many time he is not a counsellor. I didn’t want one. I got a support, techniques, skills, self awareness which improved my life in areas I wanted to. Being part of a positive group trying to be better daily was a powerful extra I didn’t expect. I also learnt how to change limiting believes I had about myself which has opened up a lot of opportunity for me especially at work. In fact my manager and colleagues commented on how different I was. I was happy with my experience.

Anyway, leave you all to it. I won’t be reading any replies so feel free to ignore this.

have a good one ✌

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Known Matt for several years but have never considered myself very close with him. I worked with him when acting was his main gig. For all that's been said on this thread I thought at the time he was a swell guy and a very good actor.

It may be well far back in the threads but I noticed the big change in Matt when he had Katie Hopkins on his podcast 'Rich In Success'. He started it with his cousin, Dan (also a good guy) and they achieved some brilliant things together, but I didn't see much of them working together on social media after their world record (they recorded for a long time or something, can't remember exactly what).

When Hopkins appeared, he was already on Llewy's radar and he backed Matt very strongly when a lot of people, people who were closer to him than I was, were disgusted that he platformed her. It must have been very difficult to take criticism like that from people he respected, but obviously as we know now, it probably pushed him closer to TTT and into the brainwashing machine.

Noticed that recently, when announcing he was finally disembarking the crazy train that Dan is back on the scene as a personal trainer, and helped him in his competition prep. Also his 30th birthday posts got comments from his Mum and Dad, which makes me think family has potentially intervened.

What this means for future clients/victims I don't know. And its especially tricky to think about the damage he might have already done to people. But I think Dan is genuinely a good guy and is a good influence on him. If he goes about it the right way, he could genuinely use his charisma to make a difference to people, as one poster has recently reported.

But many many times I've read this thread and thought "maybe if I say something, even if he barely knows me, maybe I can just make him evaluate enough to stop". Never did though. And the £600 thing really did weigh on my conscience.

I just hope this marks turning the corner for the three that have exited.

And I hope the twins get put on a rocket and blasted out of our solar system. No saving those twats.

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Known Matt for several years but have never considered myself very close with him. I worked with him when acting was his main gig. For all that's been said on this thread I thought at the time he was a swell guy and a very good actor.

It may be well far back in the threads but I noticed the big change in Matt when he had Katie Hopkins on his podcast 'Rich In Success'. He started it with his cousin, Dan (also a good guy) and they achieved some brilliant things together, but I didn't see much of them working together on social media after their world record (they recorded for a long time or something, can't remember exactly what).

When Hopkins appeared, he was already on Llewy's radar and he backed Matt very strongly when a lot of people, people who were closer to him than I was, were disgusted that he platformed her. It must have been very difficult to take criticism like that from people he respected, but obviously as we know now, it probably pushed him closer to TTT and into the brainwashing machine.

Noticed that recently, when announcing he was finally disembarking the crazy train that Dan is back on the scene as a personal trainer, and helped him in his competition prep. Also his 30th birthday posts got comments from his Mum and Dad, which makes me think family has potentially intervened.

What this means for future clients/victims I don't know. And its especially tricky to think about the damage he might have already done to people. But I think Dan is genuinely a good guy and is a good influence on him. If he goes about it the right way, he could genuinely use his charisma to make a difference to people, as one poster has recently reported.

But many many times I've read this thread and thought "maybe if I say something, even if he barely knows me, maybe I can just make him evaluate enough to stop". Never did though. And the £600 thing really did weigh on my conscience.

I just hope this marks turning the corner for the three that have exited.

And I hope the twins get put on a rocket and blasted out of our solar system. No saving those twats.
I know Matt and know people who still work with him, and those that no longer do. He is still friends with the people who have stopped working with him, mostly on good terms as well. I've by and large defended him through this thread, he's not as bad as you think, though that's not to say he's completely golden. He has previously turned people around to what they want to become, he's helped people come out of severe drink/drug addictions, depression, etc. He is qualified (not through industry recognised places in the UK though, however my friend paid £5,000 to become qualified at one of these places and they were vastly unhappy with the training, and the qualification hasn't actually got them any work.) and I know Matt has undertaken coaching qualications from Tony Robbins Leadership Academy which costs around £10,000 and is a very detailed course. You wouldn't do that or spend that amount of money if you weren't truly invested in life-coaching. I know Tony Robbins is a bit like marmite, but I teach and use many of the techniques that he created, and they definitely are massively helpful.

I can't personally, from experience, say that Matt is in it entirely for the money. Yes it's all done under the rich-guy bravado and Llewy-style enthusiasm and cringe, but the amount of real personalised help he gave my friend (and I sat and listened to their calls specifically to catch him out if I could) left me pleasantly surprised.

***That being said, however, his affiliation with The Twins brings a LOT of this into question.*** It brings his ethics and morality under a microscope. His money-hungry persona wearing designer gear and having a huge ego is not it, it's not real and it's an ugly character. Whether that is a genuine ego or just a facade to stir a reaction and bring in more clients, I really don't know. I honestly think he was brainwashed over the years by Llewllyn and pushed into raising his prices to astronomical levels in order to keep up with his fees. £600pcm for a bi-weekly personal call and to be in a Whatsapp group is bleeping ridiculous and I can never condone that. That is not what life-coaching is about.

I witnessed as well the standard slipping towards the end of my friend's time with him. At the start, before he got so many clients, my friend was getting personalised content and their calls were very structured and really targeted on the actions they needed to take in order to reach the next step. It was very clear and easy to implement, and my friend found having someone there at his beck and call very helpful in achieving what they wanted to do. I was always there in the background listening and advising my friend afterwards on what I thought, and I was happy with what he was teaching for the most part. Gradually, he stopped preparing for meetings and the first 15-20minutes were spent catching up on the previous 2 weeks and rehatching the content that was already emailed over weeks before. I think it was a bit like the SA situation where Matt had just too many clients in order to give enough time.

He should, if he was genuinely wanting to make an impact on every single one of his client's lives (which he should as a life-coach), have turned people down. I know that he was at one point in the office from 8am-11pm some days with no time to get food and that is beyond what anyone should be doing. But if you have someone in your ear telling you that you're tit and worthless if you don't do that, what do you do?

I think that Matt is just another victim of Llewellyn, one of many. Though that doesn't excuse the damage that Matt himself has caused by being a puppet of Llewy D. Even if your intentions are pure - if you've hurt someone the outcome is the same. I honestly think that if he is a genuine coach, and he wants to carry on his own way and help people from a real place, then he should apologise and refund people that aren't happy with the services that he provided, just like in any other industry.

This is where things get tricky for me. On the one hand, we do have evidence that life-coaching helps and that Matt has personally helped people overcome difficult things, but on the other there's the famous "incongruency" in his ethics, overcharging people for basic services, taking vulnerable clients in when he should have turned them down, etc. It's not a black and white situation, which makes it so hard to guage whether he is going to end up like another Llewy D or not. I just really hope that we gradually see a much more genuine person emerge as a result of the escape from The Twins. Someone that isn't so money-hungry and self-absorbed. You can't have 30-50 clients daily between 5am-11pm and expect a great outcome of that.

I don't think we can deny life-coaches as a whole as it is a vast industry - just like personal training like someone mentioned, you can get some really crappy and unethical personal trainers, but you can get some fantastic ones that have only the most basic qualifications, it depends on the ethics, morals, and skill of the trainer.

It's so vast that you can't paint everyone with the same brush just because they're involved in that industry. Not every life-coach is a scam, but they definitely do exist and the damage they cause is immense.

----

Also, on a lighter note, super happy that Llewellyn Davies and Rhys Davies are FINALLY getting some karma and losing their inner circle. My God that's been long overdue. I also love that neither of them are even mentioning it, and can't wait to see how they spin their undoing. Hilarious that Champions of Mind has been taken down - potentially because of money laundering/embezzling/tax evasion and hiding their trail??? Though might be because they realise they're nearly finished as coaches. What a pair of idiots.

Reactions: 7
Well Lauren has just posted this on her page.

trying to make out she is so innocent girl bye you know what Rhys was like.

“When they can’t manipulate you anymore you are either arrogant, crazy, disrespectful, selfish or unsupportive! Or maybe all of the them.

They might think they can fool hundreds of people that they are something they are not but remember You are the one person that knows it all! They can’t bullshit you!

Moving on to their next victim is your medicine. It gives you time to run for the hills for final freedom

I’m running like bleeping forest gump 😂😂😂😂

We call this behaviour narcissistic darlings!

Avoid at all costs, you are worth so much more “❤

Reactions: 3

“When they can’t manipulate you anymore you are either arrogant, crazy, disrespectful, selfish or unsupportive! Or maybe all of the them.

They might think they can fool hundreds of people that they are something they are not but remember You are the one person that knows it all! They can’t bullshit you!

Moving on to their next victim is your medicine. It gives you time to run for the hills for final freedom

Meanwhile, over in Greece, Mr Congruent is still forgetting his own bullshit; up until a couple of days ago, he was boasting that he shares every step of the past ten years on social media (social proof, naturally). Today, according to him (and highly ironically), ‘social media isn’t real, I only show you a small % of my life’. Admittedly, he hasn’t shown us the deeds for his mum’s house (six purchases, I think is the current count), not given us an update on the ‘sellar’, or Bellatrix the dog, nor has he ever provided proof of his multi-million pound wealth, but we have had to put up with him in his Primark pants, we’ve seen him rent (and then return) the dream watch, we’ve seen him rent his ‘dream house’, and we’ve endured him having an absolute meltdown about haters. Not sure what else there is in his life to show us?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even more interesting is this quote. We know Georgia, we know.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Matt Hall spending $3500 on
Hi. Jumped back on out of nosyness (addictive this site isnt it 😂) Not reading or commenting any more after this, I don’t need the negativity. Good luck to you all.
@InstaCasualty i didn’t declare I’d won anything there is nothing to win. You posted after I posted and seemed to ignore it. Sorry if you didn’t. Have a nice day.

Hi @Leroog thank you for being open minded. I didn’t go to my coach for mental health/counselling specifically, I found that was the biggest benefit at the time. In fact he specifically has stated many time he is not a counsellor. I didn’t want one. I got a support, techniques, skills, self awareness which improved my life in areas I wanted to. Being part of a positive group trying to be better daily was a powerful extra I didn’t expect. I also learnt how to change limiting believes I had about myself which has opened up a lot of opportunity for me especially at work. In fact my manager and colleagues commented on how different I was. I was happy with my experience.

Anyway, leave you all to it. I won’t be reading any replies so feel free to ignore this.

have a good one ✌
Matt Hall spending
I know Matt and know people who still work with him, and those that no longer do. He is still friends with the people who have stopped working with him, mostly on good terms as well. I've by and large defended him through this thread, he's not as bad as you think, though that's not to say he's completely golden. He has previously turned people around to what they want to become, he's helped people come out of severe drink/drug addictions, depression, etc. He is qualified (not through industry recognised places in the UK though, however my friend paid £5,000 to become qualified at one of these places and they were vastly unhappy with the training, and the qualification hasn't actually got them any work.) and I know Matt has undertaken coaching qualications from Tony Robbins Leadership Academy which costs around £10,000 and is a very detailed course. You wouldn't do that or spend that amount of money if you weren't truly invested in life-coaching. I know Tony Robbins is a bit like marmite, but I teach and use many of the techniques that he created, and they definitely are massively helpful.

I can't personally, from experience, say that Matt is in it entirely for the money. Yes it's all done under the rich-guy bravado and Llewy-style enthusiasm and cringe, but the amount of real personalised help he gave my friend (and I sat and listened to their calls specifically to catch him out if I could) left me pleasantly surprised.

***That being said, however, his affiliation with The Twins brings a LOT of this into question.*** It brings his ethics and morality under a microscope. His money-hungry persona wearing designer gear and having a huge ego is not it, it's not real and it's an ugly character. Whether that is a genuine ego or just a facade to stir a reaction and bring in more clients, I really don't know. I honestly think he was brainwashed over the years by Llewllyn and pushed into raising his prices to astronomical levels in order to keep up with his fees. £600pcm for a bi-weekly personal call and to be in a Whatsapp group is bleeping ridiculous and I can never condone that. That is not what life-coaching is about.

I witnessed as well the standard slipping towards the end of my friend's time with him. At the start, before he got so many clients, my friend was getting personalised content and their calls were very structured and really targeted on the actions they needed to take in order to reach the next step. It was very clear and easy to implement, and my friend found having someone there at his beck and call very helpful in achieving what they wanted to do. I was always there in the background listening and advising my friend afterwards on what I thought, and I was happy with what he was teaching for the most part. Gradually, he stopped preparing for meetings and the first 15-20minutes were spent catching up on the previous 2 weeks and rehatching the content that was already emailed over weeks before. I think it was a bit like the SA situation where Matt had just too many clients in order to give enough time.

He should, if he was genuinely wanting to make an impact on every single one of his client's lives (which he should as a life-coach), have turned people down. I know that he was at one point in the office from 8am-11pm some days with no time to get food and that is beyond what anyone should be doing. But if you have someone in your ear telling you that you're tit and worthless if you don't do that, what do you do?

I think that Matt is just another victim of Llewellyn, one of many. Though that doesn't excuse the damage that Matt himself has caused by being a puppet of Llewy D. Even if your intentions are pure - if you've hurt someone the outcome is the same. I honestly think that if he is a genuine coach, and he wants to carry on his own way and help people from a real place, then he should apologise and refund people that aren't happy with the services that he provided, just like in any other industry.

This is where things get tricky for me. On the one hand, we do have evidence that life-coaching helps and that Matt has personally helped people overcome difficult things, but on the other there's the famous "incongruency" in his ethics, overcharging people for basic services, taking vulnerable clients in when he should have turned them down, etc. It's not a black and white situation, which makes it so hard to guage whether he is going to end up like another Llewy D or not. I just really hope that we gradually see a much more genuine person emerge as a result of the escape from The Twins. Someone that isn't so money-hungry and self-absorbed. You can't have 30-50 clients daily between 5am-11pm and expect a great outcome of that.

I don't think we can deny life-coaches as a whole as it is a vast industry - just like personal training like someone mentioned, you can get some really crappy and unethical personal trainers, but you can get some fantastic ones that have only the most basic qualifications, it depends on the ethics, morals, and skill of the trainer.

It's so vast that you can't paint everyone with the same brush just because they're involved in that industry. Not every life-coach is a scam, but they definitely do exist and the damage they cause is immense.

----

Also, on a lighter note, super happy that Llewellyn Davies and Rhys Davies are FINALLY getting some karma and losing their inner circle. My God that's been long overdue. I also love that neither of them are even mentioning it, and can't wait to see how they spin their undoing. Hilarious that Champions of Mind has been taken down - potentially because of money laundering/embezzling/tax evasion and hiding their trail??? Though might be because they realise they're nearly finished as coaches. What a pair of idiots.
a decent perspective and view of Matt thanks for that. One thing I will say, is he sorry?Is he sorry for the ones he’s claimed is coaching but charging £600 and there at there most vulnerable? I didn’t see him calling out Llewelyn Davies for his scam with Sarah askiwombe which Matt will be well aware off andjust watched that all unfold and continued to work with his mentor? The damage has been done to some people through Matt we’ve heard first hand accounts. I suspect that maybe some of his family are on here and maybe commenting as he’s been dragged into Llewelyn Davies name and on this thread. Just IMHO. And listen many years ago I was taken in by Llewelyn when I was highly vulnerable stage of my life, luckily I had good people around me who guided me eventually but not everyone is so lucky. They are farmers and there to milk you nothing more nothing less. If Matt takes a decent path, maybe calls put his mentor instead of giving him more credibility then I’d say maybe he’ll change but he’s still a coaching scam right now

I don't have any interest in Matt Hall or the other two (beyond hoping that people aren't paying them for a load of bullshit woowoo. And I have my reservations - but let's not rehash much of the above here.)

But it strikes me that putting out the video he did a few days ago re: leaving Llewellyn Davies in the dust (without actually naming him, curiously..) and using the following phrases..

• "no bad words to say about him whatsoever"
  • "extemely grateful, honestly very, very grateful (to him)"
  • "I regret absolutely nothing" etc etc

Would seem to suggest that, at the very least, his judgement is way, way, way off.

Llewellyn Davies is, demonstrably, a liar (fake social followings, ridiculous claims about earnings etc), a shyster (charging people for shite content with Sarah Akwisombe) and a bully (the hilarious/tragic but nonetheless deliberately aggressive "dead man", "c*nts" posts).

He doesn't hide this. It's in plain view.

Matt Hall and others will have observed all this, close up, over the last eighteen months. And indeed enabled it - happy to pose with the cars, at "Llewy's manor", beasting it in the "struggle porn" gym videos and the like.

He could have chosen to not to put that video out at all.
He could have just alluded to his bodybuilding success, which is thoroughly admirable, of course.
He could have mentioned, in passing, that he'd become uncomfortable with aspects of his mentor's behaviour or something.

But he didn't - instead he was at pains to lavish praise on LD, regardless of the frankly deeply tit way the man conducts himself and his "business".
Disingenuous language around not "being aligned" etc doesn't cut it, frankly.

A "life coach" that doesn't call out behaviour like that? I wouldn't touch him with someone else's bargepole.

He's set himself up for many of these comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

This post isn’t really about the ex girlfriend Lauren. What she suffered at the hands of a bully like him must of been awful. We don’t know and shouldn’t judge.
Sadly there are too many women in that type of narsasistic relationship with men. Some get out and some live a life of hell for a very long time.
I say well done to her (and the other ex of his brothers that left him)
Maybe the full truth will come out one day from them?
I don’t know them but wish them well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.