Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree Sarah awkisombe used the same narrative, she kept banging on about “context” and things not being black and white. There’s always a risk that clients of Matt, Alec and the lot may be asking for refunds so they need to set the narrative right.

Reactions: 4
Indeed. He strikes me as a lonely, desperate man. He’s been posting random nonsense all day long (what happened with a month off Facebook?), no doubt in reaction to tit blowing up all over social media with him being called out. Last time that happened with Sarah Akwisombe, he had his loyal inner circle to tag along with him and pose for happy photos with him and telling him how amazing he was for doing a crappy non-apology months later having first blocked all people he scammed and locked down his Instagram to make sure it was safe. Now posting selfies of his abs in Next pants in the haunted manor and ramblings about levels while Rhys Davies is in Greece pretending to be “off the grid” where in actual fact he’s shitting himself some of that Llewellyn shitstorm is heading his way and lying low. I bet he’s going to last 5 minutes before putting out some naff photo of staring into the distance on the beach with a profound caption like: “Levels cunts 👀 📈” Followed by randomly generated mix of: Mattress, crack den, millionaire, wildest dreams, money, uplevelling, delusion” etc etc etc
At least he has his trusted mate with him in Greece …. His bag is worshipping his feet as usual. The post has so many likes (more than any of his usual tit posts) why? Because everyone is glad you’ve gone.
I doubt you’ll stay off fb for the time you’re there Rhys the Grease (pun intended)
Lots more boring photos to come to impress your sheep …. Yawn

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it will take time for the ‘inner circle’ to adjust and be de programmed. That level of manipulation takes time Alec and Matt yesterday still portrayed the typical TTT persona, body language and even language especially Matt Hall.
As said above, happy for them for stepping away including Pretesh.
Where was Pretesh yesterday? Didn’t notice him in the posts from those two, also Leeds is closer to Birmingham surely it would have been convenient to meet after such a pivotal day?!

Some of the previous Inner Circle have completely moved on and found their way and doing things ethically
I think these people have found certainty in themselves and would never want to have any inclination of association with those two.
I myself still keep in context with a few old faces and their far from Scamming people and seem to be doing well in themselves

There is something abo it Matt Hall that doesn’t seem ethical about me, I think maybe it’s his age and possible insecurity who knows.

Alec seems alot more grounded but really needs to find some good people to be around to completely disassociate himself

Maybe Pretesh has seen sense and decided to stay on his own but he must understand he needs to feel program himself from thenonsense he has been accustom to the last 3-4 years

I do feel for these in a way, however they are grown men and these threads are here for a reason

Scamming Theiving bullying unethical behaviour has a-shelf life and as history shows will always be unsustainable

Reactions: 10
Matt Hall is using his popularity with his fans from his tribute act, that think the sun shines out of his rear along with the bodyshop posse to keep his MLM structure working for him…Alec Witts is being dragged along for backup….IMO

Pablo is a star!

What I don’t understand, how many posts will it take for them to realise that there is no way out 😎 they aren’t saving the situation 👀

if you read these threads and you go see what they are posting , all you see is LIE LIE LIE and one more LIE

go figure
Looks like LDs rented mansion is back on the market alongside all its rented furnishings; the bubble is about to burst. Does this chap own anything beyond some poor replica watches and frankly hideous clothing!?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Looks like LDs rented mansion is back on the market alongside all its rented furnishings; the bubble is about to burst. Does this chap own anything beyond some poor replica watches and frankly hideous clothing!?

I think it had already burst 💥

Will be very hard for them to posture now looks like they willneed to take a massive bite of humble pie

however with their fragile inflated egos that’s clearly impossible !

Reactions: 1
I think it will take time for the ‘inner circle’ to adjust and be de programmed. That level of manipulation takes time Alec and Matt yesterday still portrayed the typical TTT persona, body language and even language especially Matt Hall.
As said above, happy for them for stepping away including Pretesh.
Where was Pretesh yesterday? Didn’t notice him in the posts from those two, also Leeds is closer to Birmingham surely it would have been convenient to meet after such a pivotal day?!

Some of the previous Inner Circle have completely moved on and found their way and doing things ethically
I think these people have found certainty in themselves and would never want to have any inclination of association with those two.
I myself still keep in context with a few old faces and their far from Scamming people and seem to be doing well in themselves

There is something abo it Matt Hall that doesn’t seem ethical about me, I think maybe it’s his age and possible insecurity who knows.

Alec seems alot more grounded but really needs to find some good people to be around to completely disassociate himself

Maybe Pretesh has seen sense and decided to stay on his own but he must understand he needs to feel program himself from thenonsense he has been accustom to the last 3-4 years

I do feel for these in a way, however they are grown men and these threads are here for a reason

Scamming Theiving bullying unethical behaviour has a-shelf life and as history shows will always be unsustainable
I’ve had a look through their alumni and I really can’t see anyone being particularly ethical if I’m honest…. Unless selling hot to air to vulnerable people trying to better themselves 🤷‍♀️ Am I missing something?

With the three musketeers riding off into the sunset I believe this is certainly the beginning of the end for the tinpot twins.

I personally believe the three musketeers will continue as they left off, you don’t spend up to four years aligning yourselves with scum for it not to fully rub off on yourself and to aspire to have similar intentions. Pretesh Parmar and Alec Witts have been with the tinpot twins for four years and Matt Hall has for over a year and a half. My belief is that you are your company, which is something as individuals we can always control. I have had to remove myself from toxic figures when the early signs were there and for these three, they CHOSE not to until now where all signs suggest the tinpot twins were really there to do a number on them.

Reactions: 6

Back on the market, and no mention of a tenant in situ, so Llewy must have already ended/ given notice to end his lease.

Two interesting points…

1. Will Llewy claim that he is the seller? Even though a basic internet search suggests it’s owned by someone else.

2. The house has planning permission for an indoor pool in the barn, plus an orangery to provide covered access. Why didn’t Rhys hang on and buy it? With his million pound mortgage, and millions in the bank, he could buy it and have an even bigger ‘dream house’. It even has a SELLAR to convert to a CINEMA, and ample parking for the LUXURY CARS.

Tried using caps to channel the Llewy D energy, by the way… I’m ashamed of myself, just feel a bit dirty now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Back on the market, and no mention of a tenant in situ, so Llewy must have already ended/ given notice to end his lease.

Two interesting points…

1. Will Llewy claim that he is the seller? Even though a basic internet search suggests it’s owned by someone else.

2. The house has planning permission for an indoor pool in the barn, plus an orangery to provide covered access. Why didn’t Rhys hang on and buy it? With his million pound mortgage, and millions in the bank, he could buy it and have an even bigger ‘dream house’. It even has a SELLAR to convert to a CINEMA, and ample parking for the LUXURY CARS.

Tried using caps to channel the Llewy D energy, by the way… I’m ashamed of myself, just feel a bit dirty now.
He’s there as he’s after a gardener! But will be very interesting to see how he documents the truth of the move transparently 😂🤡
Meanwhile Rhys is feeling the heat in Greece and is going proper private as 2000 views of his stories but little engagement 👀👀👀👀
Alec Witts is hanging onto the fact you need material anchors 🙈
Keep going Pablo 🥳🥳🥳

Reactions: 5
Has anyone noticed that it looks like Sarah King is no longer FB friends with Llewellyn / LLewelyn Davies and Rhys Davies ?

Reactions: 1
Casually browsing and then this 🤦🏾‍♀️ If that isn’t enough to send a decent person running for the hills I don’t know what is 🤷🏾‍♀️
Wow I’m sure all the body shop Huns would love to see who’s been feeding their mindset coach

• Haha
Casually browsing and then this 🤦🏾‍♀️ If that isn’t enough to send a decent person running for the hills I don’t know what is 🤷🏾‍♀️
What could possibly be wrong with this? This is how all world class visionary / CEOs package themselves surely? 🤣

what a joke, esp if you listen to anyone who knows them, they are far from real “hard lads”

I’m just a hater though, jealous of a shabby looking rented semi next to a main road…. 🤷🏽

And Rhys - one request from us all….. can the private beast that you bring back not be a bleep who preys on the vulnerable?

big ask, so I doubt it but #wecandream

plus you can’t go a few hours without posting unless you are on a plane… so do us all a favour and duck off properly?

In the unlikely event there are 2000 people looking at your stories, it won’t be for motivation as you are not able to give any… they will be watching for this tit show to finally come to and end and implode.

So go lay low like you did when the LD/SA tit hit the fan 👍

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
if there is so much Pulicity around the SA/LD scandal why was no police involvement going on I wonder.. or maybe was there

Ha ha ha. The amount of times down the years he has suggested that he’s going to very private and never does is actually laughable. He is a social media addict to the point he lives his whole life through it, to the point his real life is so empty. His fulfilment comes in the form of likes and comments approving of his wealth from his “followers”. There’s not a cat in hell’s chance he has of going private on social media. It’s funny each time he posts trying to convince himself. Remember after his trip to Maldives, it was same bullshit…

What could possibly be wrong with this? This is how all world class visionary / CEOs package themselves surely? 🤣

what a joke, esp if you listen to anyone who knows them, they are far from real “hard lads”

I’m just a hater though, jealous of a shabby looking rented semi next to a main road…. 🤷🏽

And Rhys - one request from us all….. can the private beast that you bring back not be a bleep who preys on the vulnerable?

plus you can’t go a few hours without posting unless you are on a plane… so do us all a favour and duck off properly?

In the unlikely event there are 2000 people looking at your stories, it won’t be for motivation as you are not able to give any… they will be watching for this tit show to finally come to and end and implode.

Has anyone noticed that it looks like Sarah King is no longer FB friends with Llewellyn / LLewelyn Davies and Rhys Davies ?

• Haha
if there is so much Pulicity around the SA/LD scandal why was no police involvement going on I wonder.. or maybe was there
More than likely it's a civil case, hence her being taken to small claims. With regards to their relationship, she was probably threatened 🤔

Reactions: 2

Think Rhys Davies means he will be going into 10 day isolation, however it won’t stop him for long…he’s in hiding and his true colours are showing, hope his CEO corporate clients see him for what he is 🤡😂
Llewy having to get the house cleaned top to bottom within the next 3 days! Will he move in with his scamming brother or go to his mums opposite the crack den?
awaiting it to be documented 👀👀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.