Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very loooong time lurker here. Know both the guys arseholes. Only just made an account to say well done all and honestly you have kept me soooo entertained absolute banter but shutting down the scam. I have stopped watching eastenders this is my new drama and this week has been like a Christmas special!! Love the primark pants comments, bounce back lambo, drinking from goblets at Llewellyn Davis Manor to name a few memorable moments.
Well done to you all it is without doubt these threads crashed the scam.Terrible for the children who have been caught up in this!
Thanks for the entertainment and come on inner circle let’s hear the stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Very loooong time lurker here. Know both the guys arseholes. Only just made an account to say well done all and honestly you have kept me soooo entertained absolute banter but shutting down the scam. I have stopped watching eastenders this is my new drama and this week has been like a Christmas special!! Love the primark pants comments, bounce back lambo, drinking from goblets at Llewellyn Davis Manor to name a few memorable moments.
Well done to you all it is without doubt these threads crashed the scam.Terrible for the children who have been caught up in this!
Thanks for the entertainment and come on inner circle let’s hear the stories.
Ahhhh good times 😂

Reactions: 1
Must be one of the many supermodels that have been flooding his inbox…

Lauren is well rid of him

@Pomegranate

so funny - he is answering these questions on his Insta 🤣 🙋🏽‍♂️

Happy holiday Rhys you conman, might be the last you have for a while and message to whoever is with you - please run, this is all fun and games until you realise the damage he has done to many. They aren’t “jealous haters”….
Does he truly believe we are jealous haters ? What a mug. I’m neither but I want to call him out for his dishonest, conning ways. Run for the hills, tattooed thigh lady !

Reactions: 2
He's desperate for people to be interested in his holiday. I wonder if he will leave 50 Euros addressed to "cleaning lady" this time? That kind of money could help him get the old Bentley an MOT, or could put a bit of food in Llewy's fridge now that the inner circle/ only clients have vacated.

Stand by for Llewy promoting 'special discounts' on his coaching courses, although at least now he has the free time to service his 'blue-chip clients' as he hasn't managed to squeeze them around the rented antique table yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It is each to their own and at this stage none of us know what’s really gone on with the tin pot twins and the three musketeers but my view is before we credit them as being “good, honest lads” let’s remember that all three of them were well and truly there through the rife of the scamming, they all could have jacked it in and headed for the hills then but they carried on in cahoots with Rhys Davies and Llewellyn Davies which to me, tells you all you need to know about their motives. I’m not a betting man but I will put my money on that Rhys Davies and Llewellyn Davies went for the “kill” on these three and between them made the decision to be the rats that simultaneously depart the sinking ship. Lining up with these two pricks for as long as they have has certainly tarnished their names and their reputations for me. I’ll want to know all the ins and outs of the facts before I give any of these three any forms of a pat on the back.

Reactions: 10
As the layers peel off bit by bit very little reputation will be left if any. Individuals will have to dig deep to find the positive

As everyone grows up in different circumstances it’s hard to tell what’s good or bad for certain people as what isn’t so hard for one can be very hard for another.

but I believe we can agree that a lot of promises are made and then are broken and services aren’t delivered to people that pay a lot of money to be coached by LR. Coaching packages are offered and yet again not delivered, and when not delivered blames of course on the client.

I believe successful business men will be proud to share images of high end customers, as those customers would be proud to be coached by them.
I’ve never in my life met a coach that had so many secret clients.
Isn’t a portfolio of clients would attract a lifeline for another stream of clients ? Or am I missing something?

a lot of common sense is missing here , and the more of these layers we see come Off the less they will be able to keep this remarkable business model they “developed “ alive

The facts are fictions and dreams not backed up with anything.
The purchases are loans
The words of encouragement is well let’s reel the 🎣 in 😎👀

It’s one thing to be loud and scary it might works for their approach but there is something missing , a basic consistency of returning long life clients ( or they might all just want to hide till they make it) I don’t know

What’s your thoughts ?

Reactions: 3
Rhys Davies had billed this trip to Greece last year where after his last visit there (last summer) told us all that he would take Lauren Davies and Floss back there next year for him and Lauren Davies to get married. I’m hardly a Lauren Davies fan but I hope she goes to bed breathing a real sigh of relief that she dodged that fatal bullet.

I think after today the two of these planks are going to have to put some sort of (probably a load of b.s) statement together to give some sort of clarity on why their little posse have dumped them and I don’t mean the usual “they didn’t want it enough/they couldn’t endure the graft” as for what it’s worth, this whole bodybuilding preparation showed them follow their some what strange methods to a tee. Something major has gone on behind closed doors. What makes it even more interesting is that it was only the week before last, Llewellyn Davies announced how he had Matt Hall tied down for the next 24 months.

Matt Hall in his announcement told us that he has already weighed up his options for his best coach which suggests that perhaps he knew what was coming weeks ago.

Reactions: 5
It is each to their own and at this stage none of us know what’s really gone on with the tin pot twins and the three musketeers but my view is before we credit them as being “good, honest lads” let’s remember that all three of them were well and truly there through the rife of the scamming, they all could have jacked it in and headed for the hills then but they carried on in cahoots with Rhys Davies and Llewellyn Davies which to me, tells you all you need to know about their motives. I’m not a betting man but I will put my money on that Rhys Davies and Llewellyn Davies went for the “kill” on these three and between them made the decision to be the rats that simultaneously depart the sinking ship. Lining up with these two pricks for as long as they have has certainly tarnished their names and their reputations for me. I’ll want to know all the ins and outs of the facts before I give any of these three any forms of a pat on the back.
Agree completely, Matt Hall, Alec Witts and Pretesh are all grown men, not young lads. They all took the money and played their part. As 'business coaches and mentors' they should be held accountable to their clients and who they expose their clients to.

Reactions: 7
Rhys Davies had billed this trip to Greece last year where after his last visit there (last summer) told us all that he would take Lauren Davies and Floss back there next year for him and Lauren Davies to get married. I’m hardly a Lauren Davies fan but I hope she goes to bed breathing a real sigh of relief that she dodged that fatal bullet.

I think after today the two of these planks are going to have to put some sort of (probably a load of b.s) statement together to give some sort of clarity on why their little posse have dumped them and I don’t mean the usual “they didn’t want it enough/they couldn’t endure the graft” as for what it’s worth, this whole bodybuilding preparation showed them follow their some what strange methods to a tee. Something major has gone on behind closed doors. What makes it even more interesting is that it was only the week before last, Llewellyn Davies announced how he had Matt Hall tied down for the next 24 months.

Matt Hall in his announcement told us that he has already weighed up his options for his best coach which suggests that perhaps he knew what was coming weeks ago.
So,

Long time lurker, who has added a few truths along the way about these pair of cretins. What I will state is many detrimental comments were made about the ‘partners’ of these clowns, some very unjust. Lauren has been to hell and back throughout the last few years and still kept pushing to make a better life. Mistakes, yes she’s made a few but her true strength came to light when she walked away from the relationship along with her little daughter who is totally innocent in it all. He may have another with him on holiday (god she must have fallen for the fake designer get up, cars & rented White House) Lauren is and has moved on with grace and her head held high, I for one congratulate both partners in doing the right thing and getting out & quickly! I hope they both sleep safe & sound at night with their children, poor Georgia still has to associate with the dick due to having their daughter. As for the White House I knew the original owner from many many years ago, the house suffered from many issues and he sold it to be flattened and a rebuild, nothing came of it and the current owners did a quick ‘do up’ and tried to sell to no avail hence renting it out. The pictures are a joke, if you could see the house from the road it’s actually lop sided! You can open your window from the Travelodge and look directly into his kitchen, then there is the Starbucks again in the back garden! It’s laughed about locally as it’s an eye sore but of course Rhys Davies does his usual blag shots to make it appear of wealth 🤦🏾‍♀️ I’ve only met him on a few occasions and felt an instant gut wrenching stomach curdling fear for Lauren, but she is now out and I for one am proud of her 🙋🏾‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
As the layers peel off bit by bit very little reputation will be left if any. Individuals will have to dig deep to find the positive

As everyone grows up in different circumstances it’s hard to tell what’s good or bad for certain people as what isn’t so hard for one can be very hard for another.

but I believe we can agree that a lot of promises are made and then are broken and services aren’t delivered to people that pay a lot of money to be coached by LR. Coaching packages are offered and yet again not delivered, and when not delivered blames of course on the client.

I believe successful business men will be proud to share images of high end customers, as those customers would be proud to be coached by them.
I’ve never in my life met a coach that had so many secret clients.
Isn’t a portfolio of clients would attract a lifeline for another stream of clients ? Or am I missing something?

a lot of common sense is missing here at the twins houses and in their lives and the more of these layers we see come Off the less they will be able to keep this remarkable business model they “developed “ alive

The facts are fictions and dreams not backed up with anything.
The purchases are loans
The words of encouragement is well let’s reel the 🎣 in 😎👀

It’s one thing to be loud and scary it might works for their approach but there is something missing , a basic consistency of returning long life clients ( or they might all just want to hide till they make it) I don’t know

What’s your thoughts ?

Reactions: 2
Let’s hope Matt Hall and Alec Witts don’t model themselves to become the next version of The Terrible Twits v2, to carry on and rip off their clients!
The following may seem harsh to some reading but I’ve had time to reflect and although I’m delighted the inner circle collapsed as it cuts off at least some revenue streams to Rhys and Llewelyn Davies and it is definitely a PR disaster, I will be observing how it unfolds with interest. Why?

First of all, Rhys and Llewelyn Davies are just a tip of the iceberg of an unscrupulous, unregulated industry of snake oil salesmen that has exploded online in the recent years. Because they are a pair of deranged amateurs it has collapsed fairly quickly. They just aren’t bright enough to sustain the con. In fact as I mentioned on the previous thread, they are victims of a con themselves as they bought the Grant Cardone/MLM bullshit and thought they could do it. No skills, no education, no business experience, you can be a millionaire too if you follow these 5 simple rules and pay for some crappy “courses” with posh looking certificate. How’s that going lads?

Please note that Matt Hall and Alec Witts were already announcing new ventures. Matt Hall spent half of his live banging on about mentoring being the best thing since sliced bread. That’s because that’s what he’s is still selling. I’m sorry but wtf is mentoring? I have 20 years of solid career (both having my own business for a while and in large corporate setting) and I mentor people for free as part of my paying back to community and to pay forward mentoring I received. I also occasionally have paid for exec coaching, between 150-250 quid an hour from seriously and I mean seriously experienced business people with proper coaching qualifications with short term objectives - usually no more than 6 sessions at a time. I’m sorry but neither Matt nor Alec are not in any shape or form experienced business people in a traditional sense of the word. If they were they would be nowhere near Rhys or Llewelyn Davies. These guys do not have credibility. Tellingly, having spent 4 years with Llewelyn Davies he’s now saying he specifically wants a “business mentor”. I distinctly remember from Sarah Akwisombe saga that people enrolled into various courses with Llewelyn Davies and Sarah kept being promised business content and realised there was none coming! Because Llewellyn Davies wouldn’t know business if it slapped him in the face. So after years of Llewelyn Davies, what kind of experience do you have to “mentor” others Matt?

Let’s not forget that Matt Hall was until recently charging an older depressed woman in his Body Shop downline £600 quid a month for zoom “coaching” effectively talking nearly half of her earnings prompting a concerned family member to come on here to find out what she was involved in. And what she was involved in was a con as she was being coached to have her own business selling mindset bollocks to the masses. I ask you what is that if not another pyramid scheme?

To this end, I’ve just had a look at Steve Burgess’s Facebook and straight after doing his cryptic post about karma, he’s still peddling utter nonsense - see screenshot. The attacking 9-5 (proxy for what they term “ordinary jobs”) is still toxic MLM pyramid scheme type behaviour and the sort of nonsense sold by Rhys and Llewelyn Davies and countless other contrepeneurs. Tell a neonatal ward nurse on a 12 hour shift Steve that she’s not committed enough. Wtf? Also rest of it is, frankly, Llewelyn Davies’s worthy word salad.

I wish these people well. Years of gaslighting abuse from Llewelyn and Rhys Davies must have been an absolute mindfuck and I hope they take time to heal, reflect and reevaluate before perpetrating more damaging nonsense on clients out there. However, unless I see a change in MO from these men I am reserving judgement. Some of the stuff they’ve been posting with champagne and shopping trips reeks of the twins big time.

P.S. Pablo dropping truth bombs on Facebook is a complete legend 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The following may seem harsh to some reading but I’ve had time to reflect and although I’m delighted the inner circle collapsed as it cuts off at least some revenue streams to Rhys and Llewelyn Davies and it is definitely a PR disaster, I will be observing how it unfolds with interest. Why?

First of all, Rhys and Llewelyn Davies are just a tip of the iceberg of an unscrupulous, unregulated industry of snake oil salesmen that has exploded online in the recent years. Because they are a pair of deranged amateurs it has collapsed fairly quickly. They just aren’t bright enough to sustain the con. In fact as I mentioned on the previous thread, they are victims of a con themselves as they bought the Grant Cardone/MLM bullshit and thought they could do it. No skills, no education, no business experience, you can be a millionaire too if you follow these 5 simple rules and pay for some crappy “courses” with posh looking certificate. How’s that going lads?

Please note that Matt Hall and Alec Witts were already announcing new ventures. Matt Hall spent half of his live banging on about mentoring being the best thing since sliced bread. That’s because that’s what he’s is still selling. I’m sorry but wtf is mentoring? I have 20 years of solid career (both having my own business for a while and in large corporate setting) and I mentor people for free as part of my paying back to community and to pay forward mentoring I received. I also occasionally have paid for exec coaching, between 150-250 quid an hour from seriously and I mean seriously experienced business people with proper coaching qualifications with short term objectives - usually no more than 6 sessions at a time. I’m sorry but neither Matt nor Alec are not in any shape or form experienced business people in a traditional sense of the word. If they were they would be nowhere near Rhys or Llewelyn Davies. These guys do not have credibility. Tellingly, having spent 4 years with Llewelyn Davies he’s now saying he specifically wants a “business mentor”. I distinctly remember from Sarah Akwisombe saga that people enrolled into various courses with Llewelyn Davies and Sarah kept being promised business content and realised there was none coming! Because Llewellyn Davies wouldn’t know business if it slapped him in the face. So after years of Llewelyn Davies, what kind of experience do you have to “mentor” others Matt?

Let’s not forget that Matt Hall was until recently charging an older depressed woman in his Body Shop downline £600 quid a month for zoom “coaching” effectively talking nearly half of her earnings prompting a concerned family member to come on here to find out what she was involved in. And what she was involved in was a con as she was being coached to have her own business selling mindset bollocks to the masses. I ask you what is that if not another pyramid scheme?

To this end, I’ve just had a look at Steve Burgess’s Facebook and straight after doing his cryptic post about karma, he’s still peddling utter nonsense - see screenshot. The attacking 9-5 (proxy for what they term “ordinary jobs”) is still toxic MLM pyramid scheme type behaviour and the sort of nonsense sold by Rhys and Llewelyn Davies and countless other contrepeneurs. Tell a neonatal ward nurse on a 12 hour shift Steve that she’s not committed enough. Wtf? Also rest of it is, frankly, Llewelyn Davies’s worthy word salad.

I wish these people well. Years of gaslighting abuse from Llewelyn and Rhys Davies must have been an absolute mindfuck and I hope they take time to heal, reflect and reevaluate before perpetrating more damaging nonsense on clients out there. However, unless I see a change in MO from these men I am reserving judgement. Some of the stuff they’ve been posting with champagne and shopping trips reeks of the twins big time.

P.S. Pablo dropping truth bombs on Facebook is a complete legend 🤣🤣🤣
Well said and totally agree with you.
The behaviour from Matt Hall and Alec Witts today stinks of TTT mentality. Yes I wish them luck if only they are going into an ethical work model, no MLM BS, however I’m not confident of this.
We do have to remember these guys were the inner circle and would know the exact MO and I bet they thought hey we could do this for ourselves, take the money, rinse, repeat. The spotlight needs to be on the next steps they take.
Matt still has the Bodyshop sales funnel, let’s hope some of those ladies see Pablos comments, and whoever you are Pablo you’re doing a great job, keep it up!

In normal speak I think this means “figure out what the f**k I’m going to do next”…
Indeed. He strikes me as a lonely, desperate man. He’s been posting random nonsense all day long (what happened with a month off Facebook?), no doubt in reaction to tit blowing up all over social media with him being called out. Last time that happened with Sarah Akwisombe, he had his loyal inner circle to tag along with him and pose for happy photos with him and telling him how amazing he was for doing a crappy non-apology months later having first blocked all people he scammed and locked down his Instagram to make sure it was safe. Now posting selfies of his abs in Next pants in the haunted manor and ramblings about levels while Rhys Davies is in Greece pretending to be “off the grid” where in actual fact he’s shitting himself some of that Llewellyn shitstorm is heading his way and lying low. I bet he’s going to last 5 minutes before putting out some naff photo of staring into the distance on the beach with a profound caption like: “Levels cunts 👀 📈” Followed by randomly generated mix of: Mattress, crack den, millionaire, wildest dreams, money, uplevelling, delusion” etc etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What I don’t understand, how many posts will it take for them to realise that there is no way out 😎 they aren’t saving the situation 👀

if you read these threads and you go see what they are posting , all you see is LIE LIE LIE and one more LIE

go figure

Reactions: 3
This post was liked by Sarah Akwisombe btw. Somehow I don’t think Matt Hall is stepping away from Llewellyn Davies as he’s seen the light!
I said it in my previous post, but just because they’re walking away doesn’t make them the good guys - you’re right there Matt! Sarah used exactly the same narrative - that things weren’t black and white, and I’m sure they’re not, I don’t think many people are that ignorant or naive, BUT the fact that Matt, Sarah, Alex et al STILL try and sell their snake oil after all of this screams unethical. If anyone questions them that’s the answer they seem to give….nuances, black and white, complicated….anything to make them sound like they aren’t part of the problem

I felt pleased for the boys yesterday but watching their shoe shopping, champagne popping (or did they - was it just an illusion of the champagne bottle - I honestly can’t remember!) afternoon, they’re still losers trying to inspire vulnerable people with their lifestyle. Sarah did it with her Balenciaga trainers and crappy Burberry handbag (queue seeing those on the grid soon to remind us she reads here!!!)

The only people I feel sorry for are the vulnerable and those unwillingly caught up in it ie. TTT kids. The rest are as bad as eachother IMO

So,

Long time lurker, who has added a few truths along the way about these pair of cretins. What I will state is many detrimental comments were made about the ‘partners’ of these clowns, some very unjust. Lauren has been to hell and back throughout the last few years and still kept pushing to make a better life. Mistakes, yes she’s made a few but her true strength came to light when she walked away from the relationship along with her little daughter who is totally innocent in it all. He may have another with him on holiday (god she must have fallen for the fake designer get up, cars & rented White House) Lauren is and has moved on with grace and her head held high, I for one congratulate both partners in doing the right thing and getting out & quickly! I hope they both sleep safe & sound at night with their children, poor Georgia still has to associate with the dick due to having their daughter. As for the White House I knew the original owner from many many years ago, the house suffered from many issues and he sold it to be flattened and a rebuild, nothing came of it and the current owners did a quick ‘do up’ and tried to sell to no avail hence renting it out. The pictures are a joke, if you could see the house from the road it’s actually lop sided! You can open your window from the Travelodge and look directly into his kitchen, then there is the Starbucks again in the back garden! It’s laughed about locally as it’s an eye sore but of course Rhys Davies does his usual blag shots to make it appear of wealth 🤦🏾‍♀️ I’ve only met him on a few occasions and felt an instant gut wrenching stomach curdling fear for Lauren, but she is now out and I for one am proud of her 🙋🏾‍♀️
I wish her only the best , it was hard to think she wasn’t a piece of tit too when she was involved with this man and condoning his behaviour as well as all the anti vax stuff and but it becomes more evident she was a victim of his . She’s a woman who deserves better than him as does her daughter . Glad she got out .

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.